I went for a 3h male makeup training session with Lachowski's & Lucky Blue Smith's Makeup Artist

MaartenVaanThomm

MaartenVaanThomm

Iron
Let's be real.

In the tiktok era and lookism culture widely spreaded, there is literally NO A SINGLE FUCKING REASON not to boost your appearance using the makeup. You think it's gay? That's your business, no one really cares and study shows girls find more attractive guys boosted with the light makeup vs. no makeup and you almost need to be a walking tiktok filter 24/7 to catch cute girls attention, that's how fucked up the market now is.

My lifelong battle with acne seems to be finally won, so I was looking for a pro male makeupist who can teach me how I could achieve light, natural and undetectable makeup customized strictly for my needs.
I've googled a little and found out one guy. Saw his portfolio and was amazed: he works/worked with Ewan McGregor, Adam Lambert, Francisco Lachowski, Lucky Blue Smith and many more.
I immidiately called him and ask if he could perform a paid workshops/training session just for me in his studio. He was really happy and enthusiastic to do that, I got an email and we proceeded with the details. It cost me approx. 250 EUR.

My impression is huuuuge:

• It showed me the direction where I should go with my general looksmaxing journey and it was lifechanging beacuse some of my preferred future choices turned out to be totally wrong speaking about boosting the looks (and I made them mostly using knowledge of this site!). He worked with world class models (Chico/Lucky) for companies like Chanel, Gucci, Max Factor, Nivea, Oriflame, Avon, Sephora, Adidas, Netflix, Samsung, Tommy Hilfiger and definitely his advices were 100% on point regarded to my plans and I would be looking fake, gay and uncanny if he wasn't there to stop me.

• It showed me how much the fuck the skin is important for the general appearance. It's a total numer one without any doubt. Hair is the second place.

• Single even out the tone/colour, proper matte-to-glow ratio and blurring the skin texture makes a FOOKIN day and night difference.

• With this top notch makeup on me I look 9-8 years (YEARS) younger. I look young, I look fresh, I look healthy and relaxed.

• The effect will be even larger if you don't have skin texture (atrophic acne scarring), but even with scars effect is totally worth it.

• The most difficult part is choosing the right: skincare products that you put under the makeup and makeup products itself.

• It takes time to master it, but the learning curve is not that steep when you were coached by the top of top professionalist.

So, a couple of tips from me after the workshop and doing full routine few times:

1. Skincare is still the most important step. It's fundamental and it defines how good makeup you can do. It's no point doing makeup if you have active acne, all face covered in red bumps, whiteheads and in general having a pizza face.

2. Your makeup should ENHANCE, I repeat: ENHANCE your natural traits, NOT ALTER them. Two perfect examples on me:
- Skin tone - I am very pale and always wanted to darken my skin tone, get this trendy tanned look. In general due to lifelong acne problems and post inflammation my face skin tone is still rosy, red with orange/yellow undertones while my neck, hands, ears are just naturally pale - Fitzpatrick 1. I could blend my make up to appear Fitzpatrick IV, but it would look fake on me unless I will cover my whole body with the bronzer. But then I will look like a british chav :lul: So it was crucial for me to accept my natural skin tone and blend make up up from the body to the face making no contrast at all. At first, I thought it is way to pale/faint. But turned out it was just my brain impression beacuse I was soooo used to my "carrot-ish" face. My family and people around were positively impressed. So if you are FP 2-4 then I am jelaous, but if not, I recommend just to accept your trait and make it individual and "aesthetic". He also enhanced all my freckles (I'm ginger with wavy hair with highlights done and it just compose so fuckin aesthetic).

And no, melanotan is just not a longterm solution I will not be picking this up.

- Brows - my natural brows are literally blonde, so basically not visible at all. Earlier I just dyed it to black, but I still thought I miss density, so I was literally decided full in for the microblading (basically tattoing missing hairs). Of course I wanted it all black :lul: Damn, I would ruin my whole image if I wouldn't speak with him. Instead of dyeing or microblading he advised me to do precise pigmentation and hair strokeing using brow definier in blonde colour. At first I was skeptic, but the result was truly stunning. Harmonious, natural, elegant and tidy. Not this black out of place, uncanny thing that I wanted to continue with in the first place, beacuse autistic content I've consumed told me to do it. Muh phenotype, muh high contrast bullshit.

Combining this and right makeup tone made my look very pretty boish, yet masculine and natural instead of uncanny, bronzed 2012 british chav. That's why you need to listen me and filter out many autistic crap from this site.

3. If you have oily skin with large (but clean!) pores and some texture from scars you will need:

- Low molecule HA serum
- 'standard' high quality moisturizer
- mattifying moisturizer
- light, watery SPF
- mattifying primer
- foundation (ideally two types to mix)
- concealer
- translucent, matte setting powder
- brow definier in a pencil with triangular end
- translucent brow gel
- makeup sponge aka beauty blender
- fluffy brush for powder
- smaller brush for foundation application
- matte, translucent lip balm
- I also have freckles pen

4. Right moisturizing is a key to avoid dry flakes wearing makeup long hours. Low molecule HA serum+ right moisturizer is a must.

5. As a male you need to manage the glow and matte effects on your skin. Going either full glow or full matte will give you fake unnatural look. More over shine will enhance your texture problems. Full matte will give you old lady look on the other hand.
So, in short, you should keep in matte the T-area: lower cheeks, nasolabial folds, nose, forehead, chin and neck. Glow should be kept on high cheeks (especially on zygos), undereyes and small temple area.
To keep areas matte you need mattyfying moisturizer and mattyfiyng primer. For glowy areas use your standard moisturizer and skip primer.

6. It's harder but I recommend to start it right away: use two types of foundations: one should be lighter and full matte, second one should be darker and with satin finish. You mix those two to get the perfect match for your skintone and best balance between matte and glow for the foundation.

7. It starts to give final look after 30 mins when your skin fully absorbs all the layers and it starts cooperating with your skin. It becomes invisible from now on and magic happens.

8. High hygiene of the face, tools, products is a must. Take this seriously.

9. Double cleansing, moisturizing, retinol and exfoliation is a must to keep your base skin appearance as good as possible to sqeeze out even more boost from the makeup.

10. My bone performance is good enough to have hollow cheeks since I hit low BF%, but it is not really recommended to go into contouring world for me. Try contouring if you are FP 2-4.

11. Safety razor shave everytime before doing makeup. You need to be as smooth as possible to get best absorption and invisible look.

12. Always do makeup in daylight in front of the window or buy a light lamp with 4500-5500K light temperature

13. Order: 2xcleanse, HA, moisturizers, SPF, moisturizers, primer, foundation, concealer, powder, lip balm, brow brush, brow strokeing with pencil, brow gel, freckles

14. Remove with cosmetic tissues/flakes with miceral water till no stained, then double cleanse your skin

GTFIH and start experimenting.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hydraiskami, Sangrit, poopoohead and 37 others
Didn’t read bruv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hydraiskami, chosen-one, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
Interesting read but do you have any pics on hand?

• +1
Reactions: violentino, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 21863
bookmarked.

Who is the makeup artist btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I also transformed a lot
Before fakeup :

After :

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hydraiskami, chosen-one, Deleted member 31497 and 32 others
good thread bro
this is what I browse this forum for

jfl at these unfunny rotter replies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, crimclown63, pneumocystosis and 3 others
Could you point out the general direction someone should go based on that new perspective you got?

How do you assess your features to determine how to enhance them?
What's a good template for a routine?

Pics to illustrate it?

Also where to read more on this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaartenVaanThomm
Dndr but nigga u gay af

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, kuroro, buflek and 5 others
Nice man, good professional estheticians/MUAs/stylists are probably always gonna give better aesthetics advice than the retards on here

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, SkullDynamics, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
'customized strictly for my needs' lmfaoooo, no man under any circumstances should be doing makeup... stop being a woke lil bicth

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and poopoohead
chico and lucky are models so its understandable but for the average guy its completely unacceptable pussy ass bitch

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
'customized strictly for my needs' lmfaoooo, no man under any circumstances should be doing makeup... stop being a woke lil bicth
the models you suck the cock of do some make up, to make their eyebrows a bit darker and sharper, more harmonious/natural skin, accentuate the features a bit

Ofc it won't do shit if you're subhuman you fucking retard, but with a good base it can really make you look a bit better and more striking or pretty, depending on your structure

a dude tries to looksmax and your autistic ass immediately triggers the crab in a bucket mentaility

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Icon, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BrahminBoss, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
the models you suck the cock of do some make up, to make their eyebrows a bit darker and sharper, more harmonious/natural skin, accentuate the features a bit

Ofc it won't do shit if you're subhuman you fucking retard, but with a good base it can really make you look a bit better and more striking or pretty, depending on your structure

a dude tries to looksmax and your autistic ass immediately triggers the crab in a bucket mentaility
cant you read are you fucking retarded ? i literally said yeah models do makeup because thats their job and they have to look their best etc ... but for the average guy its gay asf stop trying to disprove the obvious fag... MAKEUP IS FOR GIRLS, end of matter .

No pic , no care

• +1
Interesting read but do you have any pics on hand?
No pic , no care

There is no point for posting pictures here beacuse makeup for daily life and makeup for the camera is totally different. I've learned this also from him. Camera catches light differently than human eye and is basically more foregiving in terms of quality of your makeup. It can be more intense and still will be looking natural in the camera while looking uncanny or obvious in real life.

I will post some photos when I will be updating my looksmax journey report post. Or make another thread.

bookmarked.

Who is the makeup artist btw

His name is Adrian Swiderski, he isn't based permanently in one place so it's tricky to catch him up, but I was lucky he was in London recently. He is an ambassador of BOY DE CHANEL brand and there was an event or something. He also have an office in Warsaw I believe.

Here is one of his co-op with Chico: https://models.com/work/lofficiel-hommes-singapore-franciscochicolachowski/428954

If you are based in Americas or Middle East then I would recommend Hindash. He has a studios in LA and Dubai.

Could you point out the general direction someone should go based on that new perspective you got?

How do you assess your features to determine how to enhance them?
What's a good template for a routine?

Pics to illustrate it?

Also where to read more on this

Well, surprisingly he conciously or unconciously knows a shit ton of knowledge of blackpill.
The general rules are mostly the same that you know from blackpill, so things like how attractive brows look like, eyes, skin, hair, jaw shape etc. but at the same time you need to keep in mind that this is not to be strictly followed by the line.

You need to somehow deduce which traits you have that are attractive and which one are not. The thing is that blackpill tells people you need to overwrite/totally change your not-attractive-in-a-conventional-way features even if you will be looking uncanny afterall. Pro guy working with top models will tell you how to make them aesthetic and acceptable (or even attractive in its own way), which will give you more return rate of looks boost than altering it and looking obviously fake.

And it make sense, beacuse if you look at models, most of then are not conventionally beautiful, but rather INTERESTINGLY UGLY. And this is the thing. They just enhance their attractive traits and manage unattractive traits in the way to harmonize and personalize their appearance. This is the way to go.

I am not able to give any specific advices or illustrations beacuse this is totally depended on your looks, your beauty and harmony.
A good benchamark for deciding if something is to be altered or only enhanced is answering the question "Would I look healthy with it?" For example, if you have acne, then altering this trait (removing it) will give you healthy look, so yes, acne is a trait to be altered. Same with bimax. But going for black brows being blonde or ginger with pale skin tone is going to be out of place and not harmonious.

This is the most powerful comment in this post so far:

Nice man, good professional estheticians/MUAs/stylists are probably always gonna give better aesthetics advice than the retards on here

Totally agree. Just make sure you work with someone trained and experienced in the male beauty industry and this is a way to go.

Dndr but nigga u gay af

You both must be that kind of primitives that were saying a few years ago that skincare is gay, fashion is gay and you just should wear jeans all the time to stay masculine lol. I don't have any problems with my masculinity therefore I care for female attention, not yours. Questions?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, PrinceofDarkness, Tobias Fünke and 6 others

i wonder how
There is no point for posting pictures here beacuse makeup for daily life and makeup for the camera is totally different. I've learned this also from him. Camera catches light differently than human eye and is basically more foregiving in terms of quality of your makeup. It can be more intense and still will be looking natural in the camera while looking uncanny or obvious in real life.

I will post some photos when I will be updating my looksmax journey report post. Or make another thread.

His name is Adrian Swiderski, he isn't based permanently in one place so it's tricky to catch him up, but I was lucky he was in London recently. He is an ambassador of BOY DE CHANEL brand and there was an event or something. He also have an office in Warsaw I believe.

Here is one of his co-op with Chico: https://models.com/work/lofficiel-hommes-singapore-franciscochicolachowski/428954

If you are based in Americas or Middle East then I would recommend Hindash. He has a studios in LA and Dubai.

Well, surprisingly he conciously or unconciously knows a shit ton of knowledge of blackpill.
The general rules are mostly the same that you know from blackpill, so things like how attractive brows look like, eyes, skin, hair, jaw shape etc. but at the same time you need to keep in mind that this is not to be strictly followed by the line.

You need to somehow deduce which traits you have that are attractive and which one are not. The thing is that blackpill tells people you need to overwrite/totally change your not-attractive-in-a-conventional-way features even if you will be looking uncanny afterall. Pro guy working with top models will tell you how to make them aesthetic and acceptable (or even attractive in its own way), which will give you more return rate of looks boost than altering it and looking obviously fake.

And it make sense, beacuse if you look at models, most of then are not conventionally beautiful, but rather INTERESTINGLY UGLY. And this is the thing. They just enhance their attractive traits and manage unattractive traits in the way to harmonize and personalize their appearance. This is the way to go.

I am not able to give any specific advices or illustrations beacuse this is totally depended on your looks, your beauty and harmony.
A good benchamark for deciding if something is to be altered or only enhanced is answering the question "Would I look healthy with it?" For example, if you have acne, then altering this trait (removing it) will give you healthy look, so yes, acne is a trait to be altered. Same with bimax. But going for black brows being blonde or ginger with pale skin tone is going to be out of place and not harmonious.

This is the most powerful comment in this post so far:

Totally agree. Just make sure you work with someone trained and experienced in the male beauty industry and this is a way to go.

You both must be that kind of primitives that were saying a few years ago that skincare is gay, fashion is gay and you just should wear jeans all the time to stay masculine lol. I don't have any problems with my masculinity therefore I care for female attention, not yours. Questions?
never said skincare or fashion is gay but its levels to this ... makeup is universally known to be for girls just stop trying to disprove the obvious

• Ugh..
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 29167
Good thread.
Can’t believe people are still saying muh makeup is gay. This is war, there are no rules any more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, jason33, Prince88 and 7 others
Good thread.
Can’t believe people are still saying muh makeup is gay. This is war, there are no rules any more.
imagine linking up with a bitch and all the sweat makes ur makeup drip down ur face. chiseled jawline turned into incel blackops2cel metamorphosis

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, PrinceofDarkness, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
Let's be real.

In the tiktok era and lookism culture widely spreaded, there is literally NO A SINGLE FUCKING REASON not to boost your appearance using the makeup. You think it's gay? That's your business, no one really cares and study shows girls find more attractive guys boosted with the light makeup vs. no makeup and you almost need to be a walking tiktok filter 24/7 to catch cute girls attention, that's how fucked up the market now is.

My lifelong battle with acne seems to be finally won, so I was looking for a pro male makeupist who can teach me how I could achieve light, natural and undetectable makeup customized strictly for my needs.
I've googled a little and found out one guy. Saw his portfolio and was amazed: he works/worked with Ewan McGregor, Adam Lambert, Francisco Lachowski, Lucky Blue Smith and many more.
I immidiately called him and ask if he could perform a paid workshops/training session just for me in his studio. He was really happy and enthusiastic to do that, I got an email and we proceeded with the details. It cost me approx. 250 EUR.

• It showed me the direction where I should go with my general looksmaxing journey and it was lifechanging beacuse some of my preferred future choices turned out to be totally wrong speaking about boosting the looks (and I made them mostly using knowledge of this site!). He worked with world class models (Chico/Lucky) for companies like Chanel, Gucci, Max Factor, Nivea, Oriflame, Avon, Sephora, Adidas, Netflix, Samsung, Tommy Hilfiger and definitely his advices were 100% on point regarded to my plans and I would be looking fake, gay and uncanny if he wasn't there to stop me.

• It showed me how much the fuck the skin is important for the general appearance. It's a total numer one without any doubt. Hair is the second place.

• Single even out the tone/colour, proper matte-to-glow ratio and blurring the skin texture makes a FOOKIN day and night difference.

• With this top notch makeup on me I look 9-8 years (YEARS) younger. I look young, I look fresh, I look healthy and relaxed.

• The effect will be even larger if you don't have skin texture (atrophic acne scarring), but even with scars effect is totally worth it.

• The most difficult part is choosing the right: skincare products that you put under the makeup and makeup products itself.

• It takes time to master it, but the learning curve is not that steep when you were coached by the top of top professionalist.

So, a couple of tips from me after the workshop and doing full routine few times:

1. Skincare is still the most important step. It's fundamental and it defines how good makeup you can do. It's no point doing makeup if you have active acne, all face covered in red bumps, whiteheads and in general having a pizza face.

2. Your makeup should ENHANCE, I repeat: ENHANCE your natural traits, NOT ALTER them. Two perfect examples on me:
- Skin tone - I am very pale and always wanted to darken my skin tone, get this trendy tanned look. In general due to lifelong acne problems and post inflammation my face skin tone is still rosy, red with orange/yellow undertones while my neck, hands, ears are just naturally pale - Fitzpatrick 1. I could blend my make up to appear Fitzpatrick IV, but it would look fake on me unless I will cover my whole body with the bronzer. But then I will look like a british chav :lul: So it was crucial for me to accept my natural skin tone and blend make up up from the body to the face making no contrast at all. At first, I thought it is way to pale/faint. But turned out it was just my brain impression beacuse I was soooo used to my "carrot-ish" face. My family and people around were positively impressed. So if you are FP 2-4 then I am jelaous, but if not, I recommend just to accept your trait and make it individual and "aesthetic". He also enhanced all my freckles (I'm ginger with wavy hair with highlights done and it just compose so fuckin aesthetic).

And no, melanotan is just not a longterm solution I will not be picking this up.

- Brows - my natural brows are literally blonde, so basically not visible at all. Earlier I just dyed it to black, but I still thought I miss density, so I was literally decided full in for the microblading (basically tattoing missing hairs). Of course I wanted it all black :lul: Damn, I would ruin my whole image if I wouldn't speak with him. Instead of dyeing or microblading he advised me to do precise pigmentation and hair strokeing using brow definier in blonde colour. At first I was skeptic, but the result was truly stunning. Harmonious, natural, elegant and tidy. Not this black out of place, uncanny thing that I wanted to continue with in the first place, beacuse autistic content I've consumed told me to do it. Muh phenotype, muh high contrast bullshit.

Combining this and right makeup tone made my look very pretty boish, yet masculine and natural instead of uncanny, bronzed 2012 british chav. That's why you need to listen me and filter out many autistic crap from this site.

3. If you have oily skin with large (but clean!) pores and some texture from scars you will need:

- Low molecule HA serum
- mattifying moisturizer
- light, watery SPF
- mattifying primer
- concealer
- translucent brow gel

4. Right moisturizing is a key to avoid dry flakes wearing makeup long hours. Low molecule HA serum+ right moisturizer is a must.

5. As a male you need to manage the glow and matte effects on your skin. Going either full glow or full matte will give you fake unnatural look. More over shine will enhance your texture problems. Full matte will give you old lady look on the other hand.
So, in short, you should keep in matte the T-area: lower cheeks, nasolabial folds, nose, forehead, chin and neck. Glow should be kept on high cheeks (especially on zygos), undereyes and small temple area.
To keep areas matte you need mattyfying moisturizer and mattyfiyng primer. For glowy areas use your standard moisturizer and skip primer.

6. It's harder but I recommend to start it right away: use two types of foundations: one should be lighter and full matte, second one should be darker and with satin finish. You mix those two to get the perfect match for your skintone and best balance between matte and glow for the foundation.

7. It starts to give final look after 30 mins when your skin fully absorbs all the layers and it starts cooperating with your skin. It becomes invisible from now on and magic happens.

9. Double cleansing, moisturizing, retinol and exfoliation is a must to keep your base skin appearance as good as possible to sqeeze out even more boost from the makeup.

10. My bone performance is good enough to have hollow cheeks since I hit low BF%, but it is not really recommended to go into contouring world for me. Try contouring if you are FP 2-4.

11. Safety razor shave everytime before doing makeup. You need to be as smooth as possible to get best absorption and invisible look.

12. Always do makeup in daylight in front of the window or buy a light lamp with 4500-5500K light temperature

13. Order: 2xcleanse, HA, moisturizers, SPF, moisturizers, primer, foundation, concealer, powder, lip balm, brow brush, brow strokeing with pencil, brow gel, freckles

14. Remove with cosmetic tissues/flakes with miceral water till no stained, then double cleanse your skin

Deserves botb imo. But why do you want ethnic fitzpatrick 4, WHICH IS CLASSIC MIDDLE EASTERN Skin? Then your people continue to dislike ethnics...

I am now in an LTR so I don't think this applies to me except I'd I'm going to nice dinners and functions especially if my gf (likely wife) and family are involved. Looking presentable is important.

• +1
Reactions: zorro2512 and Deleted member 29167
Nigga u gay :ROFLMAO: 😭 😭

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
imagine linking up with a bitch and all the sweat makes ur makeup drip down ur face. chiseled jawline turned into incel blackops2cel metamorphosis

If you’re sweating they’ll get the ick regardless bro

• +1
Let's be real.

- Low molecule HA serum
- mattifying moisturizer
- light, watery SPF
- mattifying primer
- concealer
- translucent brow gel

Also white people made fun of my eyebrows and accused me of wearing eyeliner when I don't have anything on...

Let's be real.

- Low molecule HA serum
- mattifying moisturizer
- light, watery SPF
- mattifying primer
- concealer
- translucent brow gel

You Brit/Irish by any chance?

what is the point of wearing makeup?

the fact that woman normalized it for themselves doesnt mean anything

it sounds absolutely miserable to be good looking only while you have dozens of products in your face and that you need to repeat the same "makeup" routine every day in order to be good looking again

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Prince88, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others

it sounds absolutely miserable to be good looking only while you have dozens of products in your face and that you need to repeat the same "makeup" routine every day in order to be good looking again
exactly my point

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking

More miserable still to never be good looking at all.

• +1
Reactions: escortcel and Deleted member 29167
Honestly I think makeup in general is pretty terrible (even for chicks) - The chicks that tend to have issues getting pumped and dumped often fraud heavily (makeup and faceapp) in order to attract and sleep with men who wouldn't be interested in their real SMV.

You think plain Jane who advertises herself fairly is getting as badly pumped and dumped?

Makeup is a big reason for chicks getting pumped and dumped as men realise the following day once the makeup is off that the chick was not a stacylite but was a MTB with some great makeup skills and a pushup bra.

It's good for reducing blemishes/skin imperfections but you should just be living a healthy life (exercise, water, skincare) to have flawless skin in the first place lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Xangsane
More miserable still to never be good looking at all.
how the fuck is makeup going to make you look good as man ? the masculine features on men that are actually attractive are bones how is that attainable with makeup, it wont give you hunter eyes or a wider jaw etc ... jfl if you think makeup is going to boost your smv or attractiveness as man in fact you will just look gay and a tryhard which is repulsive for chicks ... retards like you piss me off the most

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 29167 and Achilles
I just wash my face and got a glowing skin even though I smoke a pack every day. Jfl at this faggy shit. Just eat well, sleep, and drink 4lt of water.

Honestly I think makeup in general is pretty terrible (even for chicks) - The chicks that tend to have issues getting pumped and dumped often fraud heavily (makeup and faceapp) in order to attract and sleep with men who wouldn't be interested in their real SMV.

You think plain Jane who advertises herself fairly is getting as badly pumped and dumped?

Makeup is a big reason for chicks getting pumped and dumped as men realise the following day once the makeup is off that the chick was not a stacylite but was a MTB with some great makeup skills and a pushup bra.

It's good for reducing blemishes/skin imperfections but you should just be living a healthy life (exercise, water, skincare) to have flawless skin in the first place lol.
JFL WHY DO WHITE BRITISH ROASTIES USE FACEAPP SO MUCH

JFL WHY DO WHITE BRITISH ROASTIES USE FACEAPP SO MUCH
Girls love faceapping as it makes them more attractive but then they complain why they get ghosted, pumped and dumped etc

It's the same thing as excessively using makeup - They're misadvertising how they look to the world.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Xangsane
@enchanted_elixir
Botb worthy

• +1
Girls love faceapping as it makes them more attractive but then they complain why they get ghosted, pumped and dumped etc

It's the same thing as excessively using makeup - They're misadvertising how they look to the world.
How many faceapping foids did you see?

How many faceapping foids did you see?
Hmm not sure of the percentage but on dating apps you'll probs find 10% of girls faceapp maxxing - Their entire instagrams are frauded and they have 0 candid photos or tagged photos.

The issue isn't how many there are. The problem is there are way more 'frauded fake' slites than actual slites. I'd say 80-90% of what looks like slites are just mega frauded beckies.

So if you're looking for an attractive chick on a dating app (top 5%ile) you'll find a large percentage are just frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hmm not sure of the percentage but on dating apps you'll probs find 10% of girls faceapp maxxing - Their entire instagrams are frauded and they have 0 candid photos or tagged photos.

The issue isn't how many there are. The problem is there are way more 'frauded fake' slites than actual slites. I'd say 80-90% of what looks like slites are just mega frauded beckies.

So if you're looking for an attractive chick on a dating app (top 5%ile) you'll find a large percentage are just frauding.
So the dating app "stacies" are more likely MTB IRL due to heavy faceapp?

What types of girls are more likely to faceapp fraud? Haven't looked at OLD for ages since I have a LTR that will likely become my wife

how the fuck is makeup going to make you look good as man ? the masculine features on men that are actually attractive are bones how is that attainable with makeup, it wont give you hunter eyes or a wider jaw etc ... jfl if you think makeup is going to boost your smv or attractiveness as man in fact you will just look gay and a tryhard which is repulsive for chicks ... retards like you piss me off the most
I agree with this a lot. Makeup covering a blemish is something or possibly eyeliner i think can look good but i have no idea how girls would react to this lol.

This is a based thread, don't know why people are sperging out, this is the information they want but don't know they want.

How do you go about finding a good person to mentor you on this stuff? What types of professions, credentials, etc. should you look for?

I had a consult with an image stylist and it was a fucking joke. I felt like a queer for being there and would look like one if listened to him too :lul: :lul:

• +1

It's water and sweatproof, after absorption you can not even remove it with hands, that's why you need miceral water to dissolve it to be removable.

Deserves botb imo. But why do you want ethnic fitzpatrick 4, WHICH IS CLASSIC MIDDLE EASTERN Skin? Then your people continue to dislike ethnics...

I am now in an LTR so I don't think this applies to me except I'd I'm going to nice dinners and functions especially if my gf (likely wife) and family are involved. Looking presentable is important.
Yes, my mistake, I meant fitzpatrick 3, so basically a golden shade with an easy tan maintenance all year long. Something like Thom Strijd has.

My whole skincare + makeup routine is about 10 mins. I take a shit longer.
It's not about looking good only in makeup, it's about looking better. It's about overreaching your genetics in some sense. It's a master fraud that society collectively accept. Why not to look above your natural limits when you have the actual possibility to do it? Also, proven many times that females accept you to descend a couple of points when you rott together at home as long as you are able to ascend in the same scale when going outside and showing with her in public.

Have you ever read my post in the first place?
I stated it clear: skincare is still most important thing for a makeup.

But some guys will just never have the perfect skin beacuse of genetics and regardless of their skincare routine. It's just life. There are things you just can not achive naturally. And rather than making an account on the rotten site and cry, it's better to even your chances using makeup.

I just wash my face and got a glowing skin even though I smoke a pack every day. Jfl at this faggy shit. Just eat well, sleep, and drink 4lt of water.

Oh, wow, 'just be me' theory. Thank you, genius.

Look at him, ladies and gentlemen, mr Honest!

You are misadvertising as well taking photos on preferred angles, beneficial lighting etc. Everybody misadvertise, you are 10 years old or what? Do you post your photos where you think you look like potato or you just post cherrypicked 1 of 100 selfie in social media lol?

I agree with this a lot. Makeup covering a blemish is something or possibly eyeliner i think can look good but i have no idea how girls would react to this lol.

If you even out your skin tone, hide discolorations etc. it becomes clear and plain. Nothing on your skin is stealing a persons attention when they look at you and THAT'S WHY YOUR BONES BECOME MORE APPARENT.

They are not bigger, but their visibility range is larger beacuse they are the only accent on your face, therefore bones steal attention, therefore are more presentable in general perception of who look at you. Just look at the tiktok below.

If you have problems with your self esteem, identity or masulinity being caught using some fuckin colored face cream, then you are not mentally strong and masculine anyway. You will cry if a child would laugh at you beacuse you have cream on your face lol?

Some of you guys in here are soooo masculine that will melt and cry in a situation when a half sized girl ask you about makeup on your face lol :lul:

This is a based thread, don't know why people are sperging out, this is the information they want but don't know they want.

How do you go about finding a good person to mentor you on this stuff? What types of professions, credentials, etc. should you look for?

I had a consult with an image stylist and it was a fucking joke. I felt like a queer for being there and would look like one if listened to him too :lul: :lul:

Exactly, but I am not gonna convince them by force, it's their loss.

Speaking about finding someone:

well, first you need to see with who they worked. The more known celebs, models, actors, musicians, stars in general they are working with the better. People who work with their looks do not take second league shit specialists to do their appearance. It's just fact. Top stylists have their own websites where you can see their portfolios, editorials etc. If they do not have a website or at least instagram, then it's a shit specialist.

If they post a content on instagram or tiktok that's even better. Shit specialists will be easily called out presenting low quality job.
I would just start googling "Best male makeup artist in [your country]" using your native language. Then I would check things like I mentioned above. Then I would call him, talk about what you want to achieve, need some training and advice. In 99,9% they will be extremely enthusiastic and happy to introduce you to the makeup world just beacuse they are people of passion. You just need to communicate your needs precisely for example "I need undetectable, light daily daytime makeup to improve my appearance in the day and someting more bold for the night, but still not detectable for the ordinary person".

Sorry to hear your poor experience, I was afraid exactly of THIS. But luckly, it turned out to be just great.

Here, look at tik tok from Hindash, maybe lips are too colorful, but in general, it's undetectable:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Fgsfds and ccwarrior
It's water and sweatproof, after absorption you can not even remove it with hands, that's why you need miceral water to dissolve it to be removable.

Yes, my mistake, I meant fitzpatrick 3, so basically a golden shade with an easy tan maintenance all year long. Something like Thom Strijd has.

It's not about looking good only in makeup, it's about looking better. It's about overreaching your genetics in some sense. It's a master fraud that society collectively accept. Why not to look above your natural limits when you have the actual possibility to do it? Also, proven many times that females accept you to descend a couple of points when you rott together at home as long as you are able to ascend in the same scale when going outside and showing with her in public.

But some guys will just never have the perfect skin beacuse of genetics and regardless of their skincare routine. It's just life. There are things you just can not achive naturally. And rather than making an account on the rotten site and cry, it's better to even your chances using makeup.

You are misadvertising as well taking photos on preferred angles, beneficial lighting etc. Everybody misadvertise, you are 10 years old or what? Do you post your photos where you think you look like potato or you just post cherrypicked 1 of 100 selfie in social media lol?

If you even out your skin tone, hide discolorations etc. it becomes clear and plain. Nothing on your skin is stealing a persons attention when they look at you and THAT'S WHY YOUR BONES BECOME MORE APPARENT.

They are not bigger, but their visibility range is larger beacuse they are the only accent on your face, therefore bones steal attention, therefore are more presentable in general perception of who look at you. Just look at the tiktok below.

If you have problems with your self esteem, identity or masulinity being caught using some fuckin colored face cream, then you are not mentally strong and masculine anyway. You will cry if a child would laugh at you beacuse you have cream on your face lol?

Some of you guys in here are soooo masculine that will melt and cry in a situation when a half sized girl ask you about makeup on your face lol :lul:

well, first you need to see with who they worked. The more known celebs, models, actors, musicians, stars in general they are working with the better. People who work with their looks do not take second league shit specialists to do their appearance. It's just fact. Top stylists have their own websites where you can see their portfolios, editorials etc. If they do not have a website or at least instagram, then it's a shit specialist.

If they post a content on instagram or tiktok that's even better. Shit specialists will be easily called out presenting low quality job.
I would just start googling "Best male makeup artist in [your country]" using your native language. Then I would check things like I mentioned above. Then I would call him, talk about what you want to achieve, need some training and advice. In 99,9% they will be extremely enthusiastic and happy to introduce you to the makeup world just beacuse they are people of passion. You just need to communicate your needs precisely for example "I need undetectable, light daily daytime makeup to improve my appearance in the day and someting more bold for the night, but still not detectable for the ordinary person".

Sorry to hear your poor experience, I was afraid exactly of THIS. But luckly, it turned out to be just great.

Here, look at tik tok from Hindash, maybe lips are too colorful, but in general, it's undetectable:

GOLDEN SKIN IS ETHNIC SKIN THAT YOU LOT DESPERATELY WANT.

GOLDEN SKIN IS ETHNIC SKIN THAT YOU LOT DESPERATELY WANT.

How it is ethnic when north europeans have it on ordinary basis? Speaking of FP 3 I am not talking arabs.

FP1 - gingers, pale Icelanders etc.
FP2 - ordinary blonde european, pretty plain but can tan to some degree
FP3 - the most universal tone, easy to get a tan, easy to maintain tan all year long, spreaded among spaniards, latino, nort europeans etc.
FP4 - arabs, indian people etc.
FP5 - black people of africa, afroamericans etc.

How it is ethnic when north europeans have it on ordinary basis? Speaking of FP 3 I am not talking arabs.

THEY GET FUCKING FAKE TAN, THEY'RE LIKE PALE PINK IN REALITY WITHOUT ALL THAT FAKE TAN.
FP1 - gingers, pale Icelanders etc.
FP2 - ordinary blonde european, pretty plain but can tan to some degree
FP3 - the most universal tone, easy to get a tan, easy to maintain tan all year long, spreaded among spaniards, latino, nort europeans etc.
FP4 - arabs, indian people etc.
FP5 - black people of africa, afroamericans etc.
What's this?

(I don't tan)

Yes I read it - the point I made (if you read my response) was frauding is artificially increasing your smv - not really something I think is worthwhile.

Also most people can get great skin with skincare, hydration and exercise.

I would use makeup but women also use these things and could probably recognise it on you.

Is it obvious when you put it on?

• +1
Yes I read it - the point I made (if you read my response) was frauding is artificially increasing your smv - not really something I think is worthwhile.

Also most people can get great skin with skincare, hydration and exercise.

Every female around is artificially increasing their smv by clothes, makeup, hairstyle, boots, every normie around is heightfrauding with air forces, every normie is hiding their skull flaws with fluffy hairstyle... Etc. etc. I could repeat those examples for the end of the world. You need to understand that EVERYBODY IS FRAUDING and therefore you should do it too. Otherwise you are staying behind the pack. Nobody really cares if it is artificial as long as you simply look good with it.

I would use makeup but women also use these things and could probably recognise it on you.

Is it obvious when you put it on?

You guys really have some problem with self-confidence and courage. All your fears wearing makeup is this childish worry that somebody will laugh you out. Just be mature and go you own way, those people will mean nothing in your life.

The honest answer is that - yes, probably more cautious, clever women could recognise that you are wearing makeup. Some will notice, some will not. In case of men, 99% will not notice as they have no idea about it. God, men in general in 99-100% are going to get caught for "no makeup makeup" on girls thinking they are natural lol.

But the point is that if she notice and you stand up, say "yes, yes I am" then you show your strength. If she make fun of you then call her out that she is childish, beacuse since when putting coloured cream on your face is something wrong? She do it as well. "Ohhh, but I am a girl <kardashian face>". "I don't know if you are a girl. You are driving a car/going to work/going to college/going gym, and those are men activities... " and laugh her off.

But in most cases she will be enthusiastic about this beacuse bitches know like no any other that if something is making you look better then you should use it without any fucking word.

- Low molecule HA serum
- mattifying moisturizer
- light, watery SPF
- mattifying primer
- concealer
- translucent brow gel
15 steps

Rope: 1 step

Way 2 gay for an everyday thing but if I was ever going to get professional shots that I payed for or as getting done I’d prob touch up my eye area a bit so it’s not a waste.

Every female around is artificially increasing their smv by clothes, makeup, hairstyle, boots, every normie around is heightfrauding with air forces, every normie is hiding their skull flaws with fluffy hairstyle... Etc. etc. I could repeat those examples for the end of the world. You need to understand that EVERYBODY IS FRAUDING and therefore you should do it too. Otherwise you are staying behind the pack. Nobody really cares if it is artificial as long as you simply look good with it.

You guys really have some problem with self-confidence and courage. All your fears wearing makeup is this childish worry that somebody will laugh you out. Just be mature and go you own way, those people will mean nothing in your life.

The honest answer is that - yes, probably more cautious, clever women could recognise that you are wearing makeup. Some will notice, some will not. In case of men, 99% will not notice as they have no idea about it. God, men in general in 99-100% are going to get caught for "no makeup makeup" on girls thinking they are natural lol.

But the point is that if she notice and you stand up, say "yes, yes I am" then you show your strength. If she make fun of you then call her out that she is childish, beacuse since when putting coloured cream on your face is something wrong? She do it as well. "Ohhh, but I am a girl <kardashian face>". "I don't know if you are a girl. You are driving a car/going to work/going to college/going gym, and those are men activities... " and laugh her off.

But in most cases she will be enthusiastic about this beacuse bitches know like no any other that if something is making you look better then you should use it without any fucking word.

You are looked at like you are nuts/gay if you wear makeup as a man and you aren't appearing on TV or in the movies.

cant you read are you fucking retarded ? i literally said yeah models do makeup because thats their job and they have to look their best etc ... but for the average guy its gay asf stop trying to disprove the obvious fag... MAKEUP IS FOR GIRLS, end of matter .
Stfu and get off looksmax