I went from 0/10 zygos to a somewhat decent ogee curve

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
Because of bonesmashing.

Yes, bone smashing doesn't create any more bone, but if u do it long enough it eventually creates permanent swelling, it kinda looks like fillers but it's better than literally not having ogee curve

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 6695
Does it actually create permanent swelling? I don't know if I believe that. If you stopped bonesmashing for a week maybe your cheekbones will return back to normal?

That being said: I just bonesmashed the fuck out of my browridge and cheekbones an hour ago ngl.

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho and ilyess
cope bonesmash create more bones

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Hardeplaat
Does it actually create permanent swelling? I don't know if I believe that. If you stopped bonesmashing for a week maybe your cheekbones will return back to normal?

That being said: I just bonesmashed the fuck out of my browridge and cheekbones an hour ago ngl.
yes someone dropped a water battle on my nose at a birthday party and ive had a small nose hump since 6th grade because of it

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13854 and 1 other person
Because of bonesmashing.

Yes, bone smashing doesn't create any more bone, but if u do it long enough it eventually creates permanent swelling, it kinda looks like fillers but it's better than literally not having ogee curve
Holy mother of placebo

It definitely happened

How tf do you make it look natural and symetrical?

The swelling on my cheekbones is permanent, the last time I did it was months ago and it's still there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
It definitely happened
you are free to believe what u want, all I know is that my cheekbones were completely flat one 1 year ago and now they aren't.

It's not puberty because I am 20 turning 21

I mean in theory bonesmashing SHOULD work indeed. All those fags in MMA have godly cheekbones and jaws because their entire livelihood comes from being punched in the face. I think there's truth to it, why are people here refusing to believe it's real and that it's placebo? Same with mewing. I wish I could mew but I can't do it properly, but I know it's ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan