I went from NW3.5 to almost NW 1 in 1 year.

xefo

xefo

X
Time online
223d 12h 44m
mirin this transformation + londonville’s suicide attempt should have been successful the useless clown can’t even rope properly

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
RIPPED IRL said:
I combine 1gr of ru with 20ml of stemoxydine and 0.025% tret (this last me for 20 days) but i didnt try to add tret to the minox.

What % of tret do u use ?

I do it similar to this guy but i use 50mg per dose, he uses 20mg and i do mix it for 20 days and storage it at the fridge

Do you mix the solution everyday ?

I wash my hair everyday with shampoo and every other day with nizoral.
Hmm im trying atm soft dermaroll before minox but im not sure to do it before RU..

thanks for the help broski
Anytime. I use 0.05, and I mix the tret with minoxidil instead of RU. Also, I mix mine in ethanol/PG every 10 days. Keep in mind some people take up to 8 month to see significant results.

BrickTop

BrickTop

Apprentice
Time online
10d 23h 28m
SOS-Sonic said:
Anytime. I use 0.05, and I mix the tret with minoxidil instead of RU. Also, I mix mine in ethanol/PG every 10 days. Keep in mind some people take up to 8 month to see significant results.
Do you use the Gel version of Tret?

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
xefo said:
mirin this transformation + londonville’s suicide attempt should have been successful the useless clown can’t even rope properly
Thank g!

I love Londonville, no rope can handle the weight of his formidable hapa cock.

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
BrickTop said:
Do you use the Gel version of Tret?
Cream, but gel works just as well probably.

Howl

Howl

Gymmaxx or kys
Time online
5d 11h 58m
SOS-Sonic said:
Not too bad at all, and it only lasts a few weeks.
Will run minox now :)

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

More roids more foids
Time online
29d 6h 38m
SOS-Sonic said:
I changed my stack many times, but for the most part my routine is:
  1. finasteride 1.25mg/day
  2. RU58841 50mg/day
  3. minoxidil + tretinoin 1.5 mL/day
  4. microneedling 1.5mm one week/0.75 the next week
I am still getting regrowth; my barber commented on all the baby hairs sprouting out around my hairline today. I am going to see my doctor to prescribe me dutasteride to get me to a NW 0. It can possibly be done with this stack, but I want to experiment with dutasteride for 2 reasons:
  1. will work faster for sure
  2. can potentially help with my unbridled sebum production and acne
If it doesn't work significantly better than finasteride I will just stop it since it costs a lot more and it is less researched for the long term treatment of AGA.
Amazin'
OP seems GOAT tier for hair advice
will DM in the future ; keep posting and hope you get to NW0 (y)

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

More roids more foids
Time online
29d 6h 38m
LondonVillie said:
you put a combined solution of minox and tretinoin cream onto your eyebrows every night? mine are patchy as hell
SOS-Sonic said:
I dissolve foam minoxidil into liquid first (this can be done by emptying a bottle of foam into a beaker then blowing with a hair dryer, it takes a few seconds), then squeeze in a teaspoon sized of tretinoin into it. Then pour it back into the bottle. It is hardly greasy at all.
what if i have the solution type? just put a teaspoon of tret 0,25% (is this the one you use?) in it?
also can you PM me your transformation too?

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Time online
12d 5h 59m
GOAT thread tbh! Any update on your progress? Reached complete norwood 1, or even 0? Did you switch to dut, or are you still on fin?

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
Bobelbrah said:
GOAT thread tbh! Any update on your progress? Reached complete norwood 1, or even 0? Did you switch to dut, or are you still on fin?
Still on dut, I just finished the mini shed after switching to dut. I will need a few more month before I can see the actual regrowth.

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Time online
12d 5h 59m
SOS-Sonic said:
Still on dut, I just finished the mini shed after switching to dut. I will need a few more month before I can see the actual regrowth.
Exciting to hear. Looking forward to you reaching Norwood -1!

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
Time online
92d 10h 11m
How do you apply this shit on your scalp do you keep a buzzcut ?

justadude

justadude

Zephir
Time online
71d 12h 35m
congrats
u probably got ur good results because you're young

poloralf

poloralf

Wizard
Time online
85d 7h 41m
how much does RU cost per month ?

S

ScramFranklin

Professional
Time online
48d 10h 59m
I'm on day 3 of RU
Switched from topical min to 5mg Oral min 3 months ago
Switched from oral fin to oral dut 5 months ago
2% ketoconazole twice a week

Need to start needling again.

randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Time online
187d 7m
would be blad if you pm b/a pics

TimeToChange

TimeToChange

Amateur
Time online
50d 6h 38m
Did you get any side effect ? Like dark circles or loss of collagen from Minoxidil or shit like that ?

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
Eezz said:
How do you apply this shit on your scalp do you keep a buzzcut ?
Nah, just use the foam version and a PG/E solution for RU.
poloralf said:
how much does RU cost per month ?
Like 150$ Per year Usually.
ScramFranklin said:
I'm on day 3 of RU
Switched from topical min to 5mg Oral min 3 months ago
Switched from oral fin to oral dut 5 months ago
2% ketoconazole twice a week

Need to start needling again.
Yeah, needling works so well with min for regrowth.
randomvanish said:
would be blad if you pm b/a pics
Sure, shoot me a message
TimeToChange said:
Did you get any side effect ? Like dark circles or loss of collagen from Minoxidil or shit like that ?
Nope, I think those sides a a myth.

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Time online
12d 5h 59m
Hey man, hope you are doing well.

Could you outline your daily routine with all the solutions? Also, assuming you're applying minox and RU to the temples and forehead, how does this affect your skincare routine? Do you apply moisturiser and whatever else you use to those areas right after? Or do you let it dry for a certain period? Or do you skip doing skincare to these areas altogether?

Also, has you started reaching norwood 0? :feelsgood:

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
Bobelbrah said:
Hey man, hope you are doing well.

Could you outline your daily routine with all the solutions? Also, assuming you're applying minox and RU to the temples and forehead, how does this affect your skincare routine? Do you apply moisturiser and whatever else you use to those areas right after? Or do you let it dry for a certain period? Or do you skip doing skincare to these areas altogether?

Also, has you started reaching norwood 0? :feelsgood:
Thanks bro, hope you are well too.

Before bed, you can apply the min followed by the RU, the foam dries up extremely fast. I don't use any moisturizer because my scalp rarely gets dry, but when it does I just apply a bit of jojoba oil in the morning.

No not yet, still around NW 1. I was slacking quite a bit with the RU lately because my life was extreme hectic over the past few weeks. But I will let you know if I get close to NW 0:feelshah:.

grimy

grimy

Imagine joining in 2021
Time online
23d 5h 35m
Hey bro, hope all is well. I know you have a fear of being doxxed but seriously consider putting the before and after photos in this thread. They're one of the best results I've seen. I think more users need to see what's achievable with a proper regiment.

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Time online
12d 5h 59m
SOS-Sonic said:

Before bed, you can apply the min followed by the RU, the foam dries up extremely fast. I don't use any moisturizer because my scalp rarely gets dry, but when it does I just apply a bit of jojoba oil in the morning.
What if I use liquid minox? I know foam is better, but I am so low on money atm...
Regarding the skincare, I had the temples in mind. Before this hair routine, I have always applied skincare products on the areas were my hair has receded(I.e the temples) After applying the ru and minox to those areas, can I then go on with the skincare products on those areas?
SOS-Sonic said:
No not yet, still around NW 1. I was slacking quite a bit with the RU lately because my life was extreme hectic over the past few weeks. But I will let you know if I get close to NW 0:feelshah:.
I am rooting for you bro!

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Time online
12d 5h 59m
SOS-Sonic said:

So just to be clear, I have only receded in my temples and a bit on my forehead. So I intend on using ru and minox here. Not sure how to do skincare on those parts in conjunction with the hairroutine. I know that it may seem like a waste of time I apply skincare products on an area where you intend to grow hair anyways, but am I worried that I might not get regrowth in these areas while my skin will age, if you see what I am saying.

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
Bobelbrah said:
What if I use liquid minox? I know foam is better, but I am so low on money atm...
Regarding the skincare, I had the temples in mind. Before this hair routine, I have always applied skincare products on the areas were my hair has receded(I.e the temples) After applying the ru and minox to those areas, can I then go on with the skincare products on those areas?

I am rooting for you bro!
Same thing as foam, in fact liquid may be better for people with dry skin. I don't think skin care products interfere with the min or RU as long as you wait for it to dry after applying them.
Bobelbrah said:
So just to be clear, I have only receded in my temples and a bit on my forehead. So I intend on using ru and minox here. Not sure how to do skincare on those parts in conjunction with the hairroutine. I know that it may seem like a waste of time I apply skincare products on an area where you intend to grow hair anyways, but am I worried that I might not get regrowth in these areas while my skin will age, if you see what I am saying.
Well would you rather be bald or have slightly dry skin and apply moisturizer once in a while? And where is the proof that min will age your skin? There is absolutely 0 proof at all, don't listen to the miserable bald fucks that comes up with all these theories to scare you into being bald as well.

Also, if you want regrowth I think fin is more reliable, RU is not very strong as a standalone ngl.

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Time online
12d 5h 59m
SOS-Sonic said:
Same thing as foam, in fact liquid may be better for people with dry skin. I don't think skin care products interfere with the min or RU as long as you wait for it to dry after applying them.
Okay, that is good to know.
SOS-Sonic said:
Well would you rather be bald or have slightly dry skin and apply moisturizer once in a while? And where is the proof that min will age your skin? There is absolutely 0 proof at all, don't listen to the miserable bald fucks that comes up with all these theories to scare you into being bald as well.
Well, of course having hair is better! But is not that I think min ages skin. It is that I was unsure wether I could apply skincare products afterwards, which in the long run could result in aged skin. For the last month I have done skincare right after minox((letting it dry for a minute or so) From now on, I will let the min and ru dry for a longer period and see if that has better effect, then apply skincare products to those areas later and see if my skin seems fine.
SOS-Sonic said:
Also, if you want regrowth I think fin is more reliable, RU is not very strong as a standalone ngl.
Yeah I am aware of this. It’s just that I am trying to stubblemax with min atm, and fin can interfere with that process. Since I am only Norwood 2-ish, and my hair loss seems stable as for now, I thought it would be worth giving it a try. Will start fin if I start losing more ground however. In the meanwhile, going to try to get my hands on tretonin as well as buy myself a microneedling device. Will update here if it works, if anyone else might find it of interest.

As always, thanks for all the advice bro!

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
177d 19h 41m
Pics??

Real

Real

Trainee
Time online
2d 16h 41m
Great thread

And wondered why you don't take liquid minox instead of the foam... if you then turn the foam to liquid again with hairdryer?

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Time online
12d 5h 59m
Another question came to mind: Exactly how does microneedling fit into your routine? Do you do it in the morning or evening? Do you still apply min and RU the same day? Etc, etc. Also, how come you vary the depth? Is it crucial, or is it more of a personal issue, depending on what your skin is able to handle?

Last edited:
SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
Real said:
Great thread

And wondered why you don't take liquid minox instead of the foam... if you then turn the foam to liquid again with hairdryer?
foam dries 10x faster.
Bobelbrah said:
Another question came to mind: Exactly how does microneedling fit into your routine? Do you do it in the morning or evening? Do you still apply min and RU the same day? Etc, etc. Also, how come you vary the depth? Is it crucial, or is it more of a personal issue, depending on what your skin is able to handle?
On the days I microneedle, I apply the topicals at like 7pm and wash it off before I microneedling at 11pm. In 4 hours 90% of the the min is absorbed.

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Time online
12d 5h 59m
SOS-Sonic said:
On the days I microneedle, I apply the topicals at like 7pm and wash it off before I microneedling at 11pm. In 4 hours 90% of the the min is absorbed.
Thanks man!

Genki

Genki

Erudite
Time online
72d 13h 2m
what do u do for a living so u can afford all that

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
Genki said:
what do u do for a living so u can afford all that
360 capsules of dutasteride cost like 30 bucks. 1 years supply of min cost $150 from ebay. The RU58841 and PG + ethanol costs 250$ at most. So all things considered, this nuclear stack costs less than $500 per year.

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
Time online
7d 2h 24m
Could you DM pics? People in the thread calling it an incredible transformation and I kinda wanna see results before thinking about doing this.

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Time online
12d 5h 59m
Preoximerianas said:
Could you DM pics? People in the thread calling it an incredible transformation and I kinda wanna see results before thinking about doing this.
He’s legit, I’ve seen the pics. It was incredible motivating to see, so I urgue you to start acting as soon as possible. You never know when it is too late.

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Time online
56d 3h 41m
I want to do this but I want to also do it one by one. If I do all of those at once I wont know which one is working well.... Then I'm afraid I'll get stuck having to do all of it forever. I have a dut prescription though switching from FIN

Is the RU legit? Might have to go on that for temples in the hairline tbh. Can you link where you buy this?

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
Going2KillMyself said:
I want to do this but I want to also do it one by one. If I do all of those at once I wont know which one is working well.... Then I'm afraid I'll get stuck having to do all of it forever. I have a dut prescription though switching from FIN

Is the RU legit? Might have to go on that for temples in the hairline tbh. Can you link where you buy this?
I recommend buying it from anagenic. It's legit but won't work as a standalone unless your hairloss is minor.

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Time online
56d 3h 41m
SOS-Sonic said:
I recommend buying it from anagenic. It's legit but won't work as a standalone unless your hairloss is minor.
I'm also hopping on DUT soon to save temples, I think the fin isnt working as well but im also not eating as much lately so it may be because of that too.

Anyway, what is your source of PG and Ethanol? Can you link a reputable source with fair price? I am in canada.

I take minox for beard but I am not ready to do it for temples until i try dut first.

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m
Going2KillMyself said:
I'm also hopping on DUT soon to save temples, I think the fin isnt working as well but im also not eating as much lately so it may be because of that too.

Anyway, what is your source of PG and Ethanol? Can you link a reputable source with fair price? I am in canada.

I take minox for beard but I am not ready to do it for temples until i try dut first.
For ethanol I just by Everclear from the liquor store, you can order it online too. For PG it was somewhere in ebay ir Amazon, you will find sources for sure if you search it.

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Time online
56d 3h 41m
SOS-Sonic said:
For ethanol I just by Everclear from the liquor store, you can order it online too. For PG it was somewhere in ebay ir Amazon, you will find sources for sure if you search it.
Thanks. And the scale for the weighing? I remember back when I wanted to get this the scales really annoyed me. Got any decent ones that you use with a decent price? I ask because you’ve been doing it a while so u know ur shit

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Erudite
Time online
57d 5h 46m