I went from NW3.5 to almost NW 1 in 1 year.

mirin this transformation + londonville’s suicide attempt should have been successful the useless clown can’t even rope properly

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I combine 1gr of ru with 20ml of stemoxydine and 0.025% tret (this last me for 20 days) but i didnt try to add tret to the minox.

What % of tret do u use ?

I do it similar to this guy but i use 50mg per dose, he uses 20mg and i do mix it for 20 days and storage it at the fridge

Do you mix the solution everyday ?

I wash my hair everyday with shampoo and every other day with nizoral.
Hmm im trying atm soft dermaroll before minox but im not sure to do it before RU..

thanks for the help broski

Anytime. I use 0.05, and I mix the tret with minoxidil instead of RU. Also, I mix mine in ethanol/PG every 10 days. Keep in mind some people take up to 8 month to see significant results.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
Anytime. I use 0.05, and I mix the tret with minoxidil instead of RU. Also, I mix mine in ethanol/PG every 10 days. Keep in mind some people take up to 8 month to see significant results.
Do you use the Gel version of Tret?

• +1
mirin this transformation + londonville’s suicide attempt should have been successful the useless clown can’t even rope properly
Thank g!

I love Londonville, no rope can handle the weight of his formidable hapa cock.

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
I changed my stack many times, but for the most part my routine is:
  1. finasteride 1.25mg/day
  2. RU58841 50mg/day
  3. minoxidil + tretinoin 1.5 mL/day
  4. microneedling 1.5mm one week/0.75 the next week
I am still getting regrowth; my barber commented on all the baby hairs sprouting out around my hairline today. I am going to see my doctor to prescribe me dutasteride to get me to a NW 0. It can possibly be done with this stack, but I want to experiment with dutasteride for 2 reasons:
  1. will work faster for sure
  2. can potentially help with my unbridled sebum production and acne
If it doesn't work significantly better than finasteride I will just stop it since it costs a lot more and it is less researched for the long term treatment of AGA.
Amazin'
OP seems GOAT tier for hair advice
will DM in the future ; keep posting and hope you get to NW0 (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bobelbrah and SOS-Sonic
you put a combined solution of minox and tretinoin cream onto your eyebrows every night? mine are patchy as hell
I dissolve foam minoxidil into liquid first (this can be done by emptying a bottle of foam into a beaker then blowing with a hair dryer, it takes a few seconds), then squeeze in a teaspoon sized of tretinoin into it. Then pour it back into the bottle. It is hardly greasy at all.
what if i have the solution type? just put a teaspoon of tret 0,25% (is this the one you use?) in it?
also can you PM me your transformation too?

• +1
GOAT thread tbh! Any update on your progress? Reached complete norwood 1, or even 0? Did you switch to dut, or are you still on fin?

• +1
GOAT thread tbh! Any update on your progress? Reached complete norwood 1, or even 0? Did you switch to dut, or are you still on fin?
Still on dut, I just finished the mini shed after switching to dut. I will need a few more month before I can see the actual regrowth.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Bobelbrah
Still on dut, I just finished the mini shed after switching to dut. I will need a few more month before I can see the actual regrowth.
Exciting to hear. Looking forward to you reaching Norwood -1!

• Love it
How do you apply this shit on your scalp do you keep a buzzcut ?

congrats
u probably got ur good results because you're young

• +1
how much does RU cost per month ?

• +1
I'm on day 3 of RU
Switched from topical min to 5mg Oral min 3 months ago
Switched from oral fin to oral dut 5 months ago
2% ketoconazole twice a week

Need to start needling again.

• Love it
would be blad if you pm b/a pics

• +1
Did you get any side effect ? Like dark circles or loss of collagen from Minoxidil or shit like that ?

• +1
How do you apply this shit on your scalp do you keep a buzzcut ?
Nah, just use the foam version and a PG/E solution for RU.
how much does RU cost per month ?
Like 150$ Per year Usually.
I'm on day 3 of RU
Switched from topical min to 5mg Oral min 3 months ago
Switched from oral fin to oral dut 5 months ago
2% ketoconazole twice a week

Need to start needling again.
Yeah, needling works so well with min for regrowth.
would be blad if you pm b/a pics
Sure, shoot me a message
Did you get any side effect ? Like dark circles or loss of collagen from Minoxidil or shit like that ?
Nope, I think those sides a a myth.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah, OOGABOOGA and ScramFranklin
Hey man, hope you are doing well.

Could you outline your daily routine with all the solutions? Also, assuming you're applying minox and RU to the temples and forehead, how does this affect your skincare routine? Do you apply moisturiser and whatever else you use to those areas right after? Or do you let it dry for a certain period? Or do you skip doing skincare to these areas altogether?

Also, has you started reaching norwood 0? :feelsgood:

• +1
Hey man, hope you are doing well.

Could you outline your daily routine with all the solutions? Also, assuming you're applying minox and RU to the temples and forehead, how does this affect your skincare routine? Do you apply moisturiser and whatever else you use to those areas right after? Or do you let it dry for a certain period? Or do you skip doing skincare to these areas altogether?

Also, has you started reaching norwood 0? :feelsgood:
Thanks bro, hope you are well too.

Before bed, you can apply the min followed by the RU, the foam dries up extremely fast. I don't use any moisturizer because my scalp rarely gets dry, but when it does I just apply a bit of jojoba oil in the morning.

No not yet, still around NW 1. I was slacking quite a bit with the RU lately because my life was extreme hectic over the past few weeks. But I will let you know if I get close to NW 0:feelshah:.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Hey bro, hope all is well. I know you have a fear of being doxxed but seriously consider putting the before and after photos in this thread. They're one of the best results I've seen. I think more users need to see what's achievable with a proper regiment.

• +1

Before bed, you can apply the min followed by the RU, the foam dries up extremely fast. I don't use any moisturizer because my scalp rarely gets dry, but when it does I just apply a bit of jojoba oil in the morning.
What if I use liquid minox? I know foam is better, but I am so low on money atm...
Regarding the skincare, I had the temples in mind. Before this hair routine, I have always applied skincare products on the areas were my hair has receded(I.e the temples) After applying the ru and minox to those areas, can I then go on with the skincare products on those areas?
No not yet, still around NW 1. I was slacking quite a bit with the RU lately because my life was extreme hectic over the past few weeks. But I will let you know if I get close to NW 0:feelshah:.
I am rooting for you bro!

• Love it

So just to be clear, I have only receded in my temples and a bit on my forehead. So I intend on using ru and minox here. Not sure how to do skincare on those parts in conjunction with the hairroutine. I know that it may seem like a waste of time I apply skincare products on an area where you intend to grow hair anyways, but am I worried that I might not get regrowth in these areas while my skin will age, if you see what I am saying.

• +1
What if I use liquid minox? I know foam is better, but I am so low on money atm...
Regarding the skincare, I had the temples in mind. Before this hair routine, I have always applied skincare products on the areas were my hair has receded(I.e the temples) After applying the ru and minox to those areas, can I then go on with the skincare products on those areas?

I am rooting for you bro!
Same thing as foam, in fact liquid may be better for people with dry skin. I don't think skin care products interfere with the min or RU as long as you wait for it to dry after applying them.
So just to be clear, I have only receded in my temples and a bit on my forehead. So I intend on using ru and minox here. Not sure how to do skincare on those parts in conjunction with the hairroutine. I know that it may seem like a waste of time I apply skincare products on an area where you intend to grow hair anyways, but am I worried that I might not get regrowth in these areas while my skin will age, if you see what I am saying.
Well would you rather be bald or have slightly dry skin and apply moisturizer once in a while? And where is the proof that min will age your skin? There is absolutely 0 proof at all, don't listen to the miserable bald fucks that comes up with all these theories to scare you into being bald as well.

Also, if you want regrowth I think fin is more reliable, RU is not very strong as a standalone ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Same thing as foam, in fact liquid may be better for people with dry skin. I don't think skin care products interfere with the min or RU as long as you wait for it to dry after applying them.
Okay, that is good to know.
Well would you rather be bald or have slightly dry skin and apply moisturizer once in a while? And where is the proof that min will age your skin? There is absolutely 0 proof at all, don't listen to the miserable bald fucks that comes up with all these theories to scare you into being bald as well.
Well, of course having hair is better! But is not that I think min ages skin. It is that I was unsure wether I could apply skincare products afterwards, which in the long run could result in aged skin. For the last month I have done skincare right after minox((letting it dry for a minute or so) From now on, I will let the min and ru dry for a longer period and see if that has better effect, then apply skincare products to those areas later and see if my skin seems fine.
Also, if you want regrowth I think fin is more reliable, RU is not very strong as a standalone ngl.
Yeah I am aware of this. It’s just that I am trying to stubblemax with min atm, and fin can interfere with that process. Since I am only Norwood 2-ish, and my hair loss seems stable as for now, I thought it would be worth giving it a try. Will start fin if I start losing more ground however. In the meanwhile, going to try to get my hands on tretonin as well as buy myself a microneedling device. Will update here if it works, if anyone else might find it of interest.

As always, thanks for all the advice bro!

• +1
Pics??

• +1
Great thread

And wondered why you don't take liquid minox instead of the foam... if you then turn the foam to liquid again with hairdryer?

• +1
Another question came to mind: Exactly how does microneedling fit into your routine? Do you do it in the morning or evening? Do you still apply min and RU the same day? Etc, etc. Also, how come you vary the depth? Is it crucial, or is it more of a personal issue, depending on what your skin is able to handle?

Last edited:
  • +1
Great thread

And wondered why you don't take liquid minox instead of the foam... if you then turn the foam to liquid again with hairdryer?
foam dries 10x faster.
Another question came to mind: Exactly how does microneedling fit into your routine? Do you do it in the morning or evening? Do you still apply min and RU the same day? Etc, etc. Also, how come you vary the depth? Is it crucial, or is it more of a personal issue, depending on what your skin is able to handle?
On the days I microneedle, I apply the topicals at like 7pm and wash it off before I microneedling at 11pm. In 4 hours 90% of the the min is absorbed.

• +1
Reactions: Real and Bobelbrah
On the days I microneedle, I apply the topicals at like 7pm and wash it off before I microneedling at 11pm. In 4 hours 90% of the the min is absorbed.
Thanks man!

• +1
what do u do for a living so u can afford all that

• JFL
what do u do for a living so u can afford all that
360 capsules of dutasteride cost like 30 bucks. 1 years supply of min cost $150 from ebay. The RU58841 and PG + ethanol costs 250$ at most. So all things considered, this nuclear stack costs less than $500 per year.

Got pics? You can cover your face

• +1
Could you DM pics? People in the thread calling it an incredible transformation and I kinda wanna see results before thinking about doing this.

• +1
Could you DM pics? People in the thread calling it an incredible transformation and I kinda wanna see results before thinking about doing this.
He’s legit, I’ve seen the pics. It was incredible motivating to see, so I urgue you to start acting as soon as possible. You never know when it is too late.

• +1
I want to do this but I want to also do it one by one. If I do all of those at once I wont know which one is working well.... Then I'm afraid I'll get stuck having to do all of it forever. I have a dut prescription though switching from FIN

Is the RU legit? Might have to go on that for temples in the hairline tbh. Can you link where you buy this?

• +1
I want to do this but I want to also do it one by one. If I do all of those at once I wont know which one is working well.... Then I'm afraid I'll get stuck having to do all of it forever. I have a dut prescription though switching from FIN

Is the RU legit? Might have to go on that for temples in the hairline tbh. Can you link where you buy this?
I recommend buying it from anagenic. It's legit but won't work as a standalone unless your hairloss is minor.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
I recommend buying it from anagenic. It's legit but won't work as a standalone unless your hairloss is minor.
I'm also hopping on DUT soon to save temples, I think the fin isnt working as well but im also not eating as much lately so it may be because of that too.

Anyway, what is your source of PG and Ethanol? Can you link a reputable source with fair price? I am in canada.

I take minox for beard but I am not ready to do it for temples until i try dut first.

• +1
I'm also hopping on DUT soon to save temples, I think the fin isnt working as well but im also not eating as much lately so it may be because of that too.

Anyway, what is your source of PG and Ethanol? Can you link a reputable source with fair price? I am in canada.

I take minox for beard but I am not ready to do it for temples until i try dut first.
For ethanol I just by Everclear from the liquor store, you can order it online too. For PG it was somewhere in ebay ir Amazon, you will find sources for sure if you search it.

• +1
For ethanol I just by Everclear from the liquor store, you can order it online too. For PG it was somewhere in ebay ir Amazon, you will find sources for sure if you search it.
Thanks. And the scale for the weighing? I remember back when I wanted to get this the scales really annoyed me. Got any decent ones that you use with a decent price? I ask because you’ve been doing it a while so u know ur shit

• +1
  • Love it
360 capsules of dutasteride cost like 30 bucks. 1 years supply of min cost $150 from ebay. The RU58841 and PG + ethanol costs 250$ at most. So all things considered, this nuclear stack costs less than $500 per year.
How does Ru only cost you 250? I calculated that premix costing atleast 504$ a year

Pics? Does your dick still work btw?

How does Ru only cost you 250? I calculated that premix costing atleast 504$ a year
I got it when they sold them on Alibaba. If you buy the powder from anaganic, PG from ebay/amazon, and 95% ethanol from your local liquor store, you can get 1 years supply for less than 300 if you use 50mg/day.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I got it when they sold them on Alibaba. If you buy the powder from anaganic, PG from ebay/amazon, and 95% ethanol from your local liquor store, you can get 1 years supply for less than 300 if you use 50mg/day.
Can I DM you?

• +1
I changed my stack many times, but for the most part my routine is:
  1. finasteride 1.25mg/day
  2. RU58841 50mg/day
  3. minoxidil + tretinoin 1.5 mL/day
  4. microneedling 1.5mm one week/0.75 the next week
I am still getting regrowth; my barber commented on all the baby hairs sprouting out around my hairline today. I am going to see my doctor to prescribe me dutasteride to get me to a NW 0. It can possibly be done with this stack, but I want to experiment with dutasteride for 2 reasons:
  1. will work faster for sure
  2. can potentially help with my unbridled sebum production and acne
If it doesn't work significantly better than finasteride I will just stop it since it costs a lot more and it is less researched for the long term treatment of AGA.

When do you apply RU? I have a topical minoxidil (6%)+finasteride spray that I’ll apply after shower for maximum, topical minoxidil (5%) only that U apply at night with tret.

Don’t know when to apply RU though. I get the premixed ethanol+pg solution. Should I apply after shower or at night? Should it come before the min+fin (or min+tret for night)?

Also, when you apply min+tret, do you first apply min and then apply the tret gel?

OP is dead because of complications. RIP

When do you apply RU? I have a topical minoxidil (6%)+finasteride spray that I’ll apply after shower for maximum, topical minoxidil (5%) only that U apply at night with tret.

Don’t know when to apply RU though. I get the premixed ethanol+pg solution. Should I apply after shower or at night? Should it come before the min+fin (or min+tret for night)?

Also, when you apply min+tret, do you first apply min and then apply the tret gel?
You are thinking too much, do what I PM'd you for a few month and then ask these questions. I'll still be around, just PM me again.
OP is dead because of complications. RIP
The only complications that can kill a man are complications from being unattractive.

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish