I went from NW3.5 to almost NW 1 in 1 year.

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Diamond
I changed my stack many times, but for the most part my routine is:
  1. finasteride 1.25mg/day
  2. RU58841 50mg/day
  3. minoxidil + tretinoin 1.5 mL/day
  4. microneedling 1.5mm one week/0.75 the next week
I am still getting regrowth; my barber commented on all the baby hairs sprouting out around my hairline today. I am going to see my doctor to prescribe me dutasteride to get me to a NW 0. It can possibly be done with this stack, but I want to experiment with dutasteride for 2 reasons:
  1. will work faster for sure
  2. can potentially help with my unbridled sebum production and acne
If it doesn't work significantly better than finasteride I will just stop it since it costs a lot more and it is less researched for the long term treatment of AGA.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jfbjfb, zeshama, Synyde and 42 others
Congrats on regaining your SMV. That’s an accomplishment bar none. You should genuinely be proud of your hard work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Preoximerianas, Dionysus and 20 others
How's your dick?

Tell the truth

• +1
Reactions: Slob, .👽., coolguy1 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skamnaeb, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8771 and 42 others
Lucky man!! Do u have before and after pics now?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
  2. RU58841 50mg/day
I am still getting regrowth; my barber commented on all the baby hairs sprouting out around my hairline today. I am going to see my doctor to prescribe me dutasteride to get me to a NW 0. It can possibly be done with this stack, but I want to experiment with dutasteride for 2 reasons:
If it doesn't work significantly better than finasteride I will just stop it since it costs a lot more and it is less researched for the long term treatment of AGA.
tretinoin on scalp???

oral RU58841 50mg/day; equally effective as topically?
Side effects potentially?

• +1
tretinoin on scalp???
oral RU58841 50mg/day; equally effective as topically?
Side effects potentially?
Yes, here is the theory of why it works and it turns "non-responders" in to responders.

And RU58841 is never taken orally, since it inhibits the binding of all androgens, not just DHT. I dissolve 50mg into 1.5-2ml of ethanol/PG in a 7:3 ratio then apply it topically.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noorwoodinfinite, Deleted member 14848, .👽. and 4 others
Yes, here is the theory of why it works and it turns "non-responders" in to responders.

And RU58841 is never taken orally, since it inhibits the binding of all androgens, not just DHT. I dissolve 50mg into 1.5-2ml of ethanol/PG in a 7:3 ratio then apply it topically.
how oily, greasy your hair got??
Adding minox + trentinoin cream + ru58841 to hair. How you managed to not look like this aftrer applying??

Dirty-Greasy-Ungroomed-Hair-Ashley-Weston.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., oldcelloser, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zharupodrugu, Preoximerianas and 4 others
how oily, greasy your hair got??
Adding minox + trentinoin cream + ru58841 to hair. How you managed to not look like this aftrer applying??

Dirty-Greasy-Ungroomed-Hair-Ashley-Weston.jpg
HAHAHAHA CAGED... I dissolve foam minoxidil into liquid first (this can be done by emptying a bottle of foam into a beaker then blowing with a hair dryer, it takes a few seconds), then squeeze in a teaspoon sized of tretinoin into it. Then pour it back into the bottle. It is hardly greasy at all.

Then the RU58841 is applied separately. The E/PG solution is dries up fast, it doesn't feel stick at all. My hair looks completely normal after both solutions if I concoct it properly, takes practice.
He sent me and he’s legit but he’s still in puberty tbh
I got more progress since those pics were a few month old. Also, I'm not in puberty; I'm 21 and my dick hasn't grown since 19, I just look young lol.
@Baldingman1998 @eduardkoopman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Bobelbrah, Lolcel and 3 others

Do you think it would have same effect on eyebrows (Tretinoin)?

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and SOS-Sonic
  2. RU58841 50mg/day
Mirin hard. How was initial hairloss from minox?

• +1
Pic of hairline or tales.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Dude just go to turkey and quit coping

What if you go to another country for a week or two during the holidays.
Will you be taking all of this shit with you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, SOS-Sonic, Chadakin and 1 other person
good job. but what happens when you stop with all these? can you maintain this with fin only after you reached nw0?

• +1
why not just get a transplant so you don't have to apply 15 different products a day especially when it's stuff with unreliable supply like RU

• +1
Reactions: SAR, crosshold, Chadakin and 1 other person
Would you mind sharing pics? I've seen you mention your protocol a few times on here, really curious on what an actually recovery looks like. Most "progress" on reddit is just people who took 2 photos in different lighting.

• +1
Any side effects u experienced?

• +1
Do u apply minox first and then ru ?

Do u buy the pre mixed solutions of ru ?

• +1

How often do you dissolve RU?

• +1
You won’t post Pics tho..

• +1
What if you go to another country for a week or two during the holidays.
Will you be taking all of this shit with you?
I will only use fin or dut and min when I travel.
good job. but what happens when you stop with all these? can you maintain this with fin only after you reached nw0?
Maintaining hair definitely takes less androgen inhibition than re growing it, so it is likely that fin + min maybe be enough to hold on to it. Thats an experiment for another time.
why not just get a transplant so you don't have to apply 15 different products a day especially when it's stuff with unreliable supply like RU
When you have bad balding genes, you should do everything you can to save your donor follicles as a last resort. Also, most hair transplants looks nowhere near as dense as your natural hairline. Example:

Still looks like shit lol.
Would you mind sharing pics? I've seen you mention your protocol a few times on here, really curious on what an actually recovery looks like. Most "progress" on reddit is just people who took 2 photos in different lighting.
You won’t post Pics tho..
Pm
Any side effects u experienced
Hair regrowth and increased self esteem
Do u apply minox first and then ru ?

Do u buy the pre mixed solutions of ru ?
It doesn't really matter when you apply the 2 solutions. I bought the powder and dissolved it in ethanol/PG
If you were to use it on eyebrows how would you do it? First apply retin A, let it dry out and then use minox?
Yeah that works as well, but don't use too much retin-A, it may stin.
How often do you dissolve RU?
Once every 10 days.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Bobelbrah, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Can you show me pics in private?
Also based and Low inhib to use all this.
I'm 18 and I'm too afraid to start Fin because of neurosteroids...

• +1
Can you show me pics in private?
Also based and Low inhib to use all this.
I'm 18 and I'm too afraid to start Fin because of neurosteroids...
Yeah

I will only use fin or dut and min when I travel.

Maintaining hair definitely takes less androgen inhibition than re growing it, so it is likely that fin + min maybe be enough to hold on to it. Thats an experiment for another time.

When you have bad balding genes, you should do everything you can to save your donor follicles as a last resort. Also, most hair transplants looks nowhere near as dense as your natural hairline. Example:
View attachment 1236718
Still looks like shit lol.

Pm

Hair regrowth and increased self esteem

It doesn't really matter when you apply the 2 solutions. I bought the powder and dissolved it in ethanol/PG

Yeah that works as well, but don't use too much retin-A, it may stin.

Once every 10 days.
Question. How often do you see balding young asian guys? I see it common in other races. But most asians I see. Don't notcibly bald until older age.

• +1
Question. How often do you see balding young asian guys? I see it common in other races. But most asians I see. Don't notcibly bald until older age.
Super rare tbh, maybe 1 in 1000 under 25 lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop and LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Do u recommend ru? I've read somewhere that dut is much safer, Ru still goes systemic and has other sides. A few reported they got terminal heart failure from RU. Is that true? Lol

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and SOS-Sonic

Last edited:

@SOS-Sonic

how it doesnt matter when u apply it ? for example if u apply minox first you dont absorb well the ru, same if you dont wash your hair before apply something

• +1
Do u recommend ru? I've read somewhere that dut is much safer, Ru still goes systemic and has other sides. A few reported they got terminal heart failure from RU. Is that true? Lol
Yes, I recommend people with aggressive hair loss to combine it with fin or dut, to address the residual androgens. And applying it topically won't really go systemic unless you micro needle right before it, its just a bunch of fear mongering baldcels doing everything they can to stop you from saving your hair.

@SOS-Sonic

how it doesnt matter when u apply it ? for example if u apply minox first you dont absorb well the ru, same if you dont wash your hair before apply something
I tried applying the solutions are separate times, and at the same time, the results were the same so it probably won't make or break your progress.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, RIPPED IRL, Squirtle and 1 other person
How is your lifestyle ? how much do u exercise and how healthyh do u eat ? Also vitamins,etc ? Do you clean or detox your scalp ?

Because im taking the same stuff for 1 year and im not getting regrowth XDD

• +1
Forgot to ask via PM, but can you explain the thought behind stacking Tret with minox?

• +1
Forgot to ask via PM, but can you explain the thought behind stacking Tret with minox?
These studies will reveal everything you need to know.
How is your lifestyle ? how much do u exercise and how healthyh do u eat ? Also vitamins,etc ? Do you clean or detox your scalp ?

Because im taking the same stuff for 1 year and im not getting regrowth XDD
Are you taking RU58841, tretinoin and microneedling as well? Make sure you wash your hair with shampoo before applying topicals for max absorption. If it still doesn't work, I'm about to give you some very controversial advice: some people with non-absorbent skin microneedle with 0.2-0.25mm before applying topicals, and it no doubt increases the results. But be careful with this.

My health has been shit for most of this year due to quarantine, I take a multivitamin, D3 +K2, and no I don't do anything to my scalp other than using a very gentle shampoo. TBH it is androgens, not health that causes male patterned baldness. Balding due to health reasons will look very different.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Squirtle and grimy
These studies will reveal everything you need to know.

Are you taking RU58841, tretinoin and microneedling as well? Make sure you wash your hair with shampoo before applying topicals for max absorption. If it still doesn't work, I'm about to give you some very controversial advice: some people with non-absorbent skin microneedle with 0.2-0.25mm before applying topicals, and it no doubt increases the results. But be careful with this.

My health has been shit for most of this year due to quarantine, I take a multivitamin, D3 +K2, and no I don't do anything to my scalp other than using a very gentle shampoo. TBH it is androgens, not health that causes male patterned baldness. Balding due to health reasons will look very different.
I combine 1gr of ru with 20ml of stemoxydine and 0.025% tret (this last me for 20 days) but i didnt try to add tret to the minox.

What % of tret do u use ?

I do it similar to this guy but i use 50mg per dose, he uses 20mg and i do mix it for 20 days and storage it at the fridge

Do you mix the solution everyday ?

I wash my hair everyday with shampoo and every other day with nizoral.
Hmm im trying atm soft dermaroll before minox but im not sure to do it before RU..

thanks for the help broski

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swee98 and SOS-Sonic