I went on a tinder date today with lifts

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
I'm a 5'7 manlet but with 1.5 inch lifts inside my 1.5 inch jordan 4s i'm around 5'9 (not 5'10 because compression).

I have like 400+ matches on tinder but i never talk to any of them and i don't respond even when they give compliments. So most unmatch me after a while. If i talked to most of them i'd have more matches because the algorithm boosts people who actively use the app.

Anyways, i matched with this asian mtb and i was drunk so i messaged back this one time. I went to her town and we had a date in a cafe. I paid 10 euros for her drink even though she wanted to split. Then we walked for 1 hour to explore the city. I lied about studying in the same university and about having two cats (i have one). So if you aren't NT you just need to lie.

I noticed signs she was trying to flirt, but im not NT enough to make a move. She even said i smell nice! I just said "thx you too". We walked towards the bus station because i had to go back home! She is a traditional asian and lives with her uncle so i can't stay at her place anyway.

We sat down waiting for the bus. She told me my hair is nice! I said my type is asian girls and that she has nice soft hands while mine are rough because of my rough life. She felt my hands and said they were very cold! Then i felt her hands and she asked if she could kiss me ( she ask consent). Then we make a kiss and she was enjoying it very much. I got a boner but sadly i couldn't fuck her.

Just wear lifts and lie about your life and you can get a girlfriend easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, flippasav, sudanguy and 12 others
What do u do when you about to fuck

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, latincell95 and EdouardManlet
if they msg you first complimenting you must be chad or they must be landwhales/ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, latincell95, Zonar and 5 others
9E61273D 10CB 448E 875A 310A963AE701

@atlantean mogs you tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, latincell95, penispilled and 5 others
Just get that limb lengthening surgery nigguh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, klamus and WishIwasChico
I slay herd tho while the mouse gets jumped by BBCs
cope mouse pulls cute emo JBs but doenst go all the way cause he doesnt wanna break their heart

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
if they msg you first complimenting you must be chad or they must be landwhales/ugly asf
No i'm HTN. It's just that on Tinder they can't see my height and i fraud with the best possible angle while showing off my shirtless body. A cute pretty face with a top 1% body will get attention, because most guys with a good body have an ogre face.. and most prettyboys have an average body.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, MagaPutinism, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Wholesome bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and orangomango2003
u r still midget even with lifts

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
what do u look like

No i'm HTN. It's just that on Tinder they can't see my height and i fraud with the best possible angle while showing off my shirtless body. A cute pretty face with a top 1% body will get attention, because most guys with a good body have an ogre face.. and most prettyboys have an average body.
Then goes out with an Asian subhuman
Something doesn't add up

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Then goes out with an Asian subhuman
Something doesn't add up
Not subhuman. I like asian girls because they're shorter and more nerdy. and It's more about personality than looks. We had a great convo so i actually saw a realistic future together. I may be HTN facially but at 5'9 with lifts i'm still very short in netherlands.

I've been approached by white stacylite jb's before in public, but they always had very bad personalities. With asian nerd girls i can be more like myself because they like talking about non nt topics more.

I've had many chances with white girls but i rarely took them, because as i said i only responded to this girl when i was under the influence of alcohol/phenibut. Usually i only use tinder so i can see all the compliments which is making me confident in real life. I never actually used it to go on dates because i'm bad at conversation. But it's been a great experience so i may respond to more messages on tinder now.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I'm a 5'7 manlet but with 1.5 inch lifts inside my 1.5 inch jordan 4s i'm around 5'9 (not 5'10 because compression).

I have like 400+ matches on tinder but i never talk to any of them and i don't respond even when they give compliments. So most unmatch me after a while. If i talked to most of them i'd have more matches because the algorithm boosts people who actively use the app.

Anyways, i matched with this asian mtb and i was drunk so i messaged back this one time. I went to her town and we had a date in a cafe. I paid 10 euros for her drink even though she wanted to split. Then we walked for 1 hour to explore the city. I lied about studying in the same university and about having two cats (i have one). So if you aren't NT you just need to lie.

I noticed signs she was trying to flirt, but im not NT enough to make a move. She even said i smell nice! I just said "thx you too". We walked towards the bus station because i had to go back home! She is a traditional asian and lives with her uncle so i can't stay at her place anyway.

We sat down waiting for the bus. She told me my hair is nice! I said my type is asian girls and that she has nice soft hands while mine are rough because of my rough life. She felt my hands and said they were very cold! Then i felt her hands and she asked if she could kiss me ( she ask consent). Then we make a kiss and she was enjoying it very much. I got a boner but sadly i couldn't fuck her.

can’t ever let the relationship get serious tho or she’ll find out your lies and leave JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and orangomango2003
can’t ever let the relationship get serious tho or she’ll find out your lies and leave JFL
I know i just want to get a 2nd date so she can see my bwc. Maybe we can still become fwb after that.

i shouldn't have lied because she has a nice personality but at the same time if i told the truth i wouldn't be in this position in the first place. Im not gonna say on a first date that i have bad grades, earn minimum wage and have no friends etc.

I'm not ready for a LTR yet but i have dates like these just to see if its even possible for me to have a LTR. And so far it seems like it is, at least with ltb's and mtb's. It's a good way to practice and get better social skills.

Now i know that after improving and frauding my appearance the biggest obstacle is my personality. Not that my personality is bad.. i've had good conversations with her about my true opinions and real experiences, but i need to filter out the parts where i resort to lies. I'm too perfectionistic which causes me to automatically fill up any silence or 'bad' possible answer with a lie.

you need only appearance for ONS but appearance + personality for LTR. Because for a ONS you can simply fake your personality.

What is a good body. Lean and lithe or bulky and muscular ?

You have tinder success so I will take your word as Gospel

Doesn’t work if turbo manlet JFL

Now this is what I call a sublime thread, an experience of a short guy finding dates on an app known for its brutality. I would like to know your other stats like weight and physique type. I also have a set of questions. Do you know or have seen guys with your stats having the same experience? What was the average age of your matches? Do you believe a non-white guy with your stats can have the same experience? Do you catch females looking at you in public? How's your life in university?

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚

• +1
Now this is what I call a sublime thread, an experience of a short guy finding dates on an app known for its brutality. I would like to know your other stats like weight and physique type. I also have a set of questions. Do you know or have seen guys with your stats having the same experience? What was the average age of your matches? Do you believe a non-white guy with your stats can have the same experience? Do you catch females looking at you in public? How's your life in university?

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚
phenotype:
-cutecel-prettyboy
-white/germanic ancestry + hazel eyes and brown hair

physique:
-narrow clavicles, narrow waist (narrow frame)
-170cm~/5'7 (no shoes, no fraud). with 1.5inch shoes and 1.5 inch lifts i get to 175cm~/5'9.
-65kg~/144lbs (around 62kg while leanmaxxing at 12% bf) my current plan is to bulk until 68kg~ which is around 15% bf for me.
-13/14% bf, i have visible bicep veins and weak abs.
-i rarely train legs. my upper body makes me look heavier/bigger than i actually am. if i trained legs i'd be around 70kg probably. heavy legs is a downside for calisthenics and also makes me recover slower overall. big legs will just make me look even shorter. i can do 20+ pullups with perfect form and i want to keep that ability to impress others. no one expects it with my narrow frame so its a nice flex.
-the best part of my physique are my biceps/arms. they make the most difference when i'm wearing a short sleeved t-shirt. i can go from dyel to steroid accusations from just changing my t-shirt.
-i'm mostly focused on calisthenics but i can still bench press like 100kg.
-penis length 8-8.3 inches and 6 inches circumference.

I knew a guy some years ago in my class who was shorter than me (around 5'5-5'6) and he was popular and successful with women. he was a MTN with a stocky build, and had a very extraverted personality. he also wore big boots with lifts at some point after breaking up with his gf. i think i was the only one who noticed it because all guys in my class were between 6'1 and 6'6. suddenly this manlet was taller than me.

I do notice that sometimes in public i get looks, however it's mostly from jb's and not women older than 20. they assume i'm around 16 to 18 years old so it makes sense.. even though i'm actually almost 21. i've been approached at the gym by a 14 year old stacy and a few times in the mall girls made sexual finger gestures towards me. i think i'm at a niche right now where some women with low estrogen and a fetish for tiktok prettyboys would say i'm attractive and cute and other women don't think i'm attractive at all. If i was 6'1 instead of 5'7 i'd have much better chances. a short prettyboy with a narrow frame is basically just a cutecel.

Can’t they tell ur short by ur body proportions?

Doesn’t mean shit
I’ve had girls compliment me with a opener and totally ignore me afterwards
matches/likes and even convos don’t mean shit on OLD 95% of women are there just for validation and have 0 intention of ever meeting up

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, PrinceofDarkness, traplurker and 1 other person
Can’t they tell ur short by ur body proportions?
no my body proportions make me look taller than i am in real life. i have a short torso and 'untrained' longer legs. also with a narrow frame i look taller and less stocky. the most important thing i do is frauding my pics with angles that make me look taller, and not standing next to tall people of course.

it's very easy to crop your pictures to make yourself look taller. for example you can crop your pictures like this:

Snapinstaapp 328593960 509293861344854 8153130624212454289 n 1080
vs
Snapinstaapp 328593960 509293861344854 8153130624212454289 n111 1080

as you can see sergi looks taller/bigger on the right picture.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LVZZO and traplurker
no my body proportions make me look taller than i am in real life. i have a short torso and 'untrained' longer legs. also with a narrow frame i look taller and less stocky. the most important thing i do is frauding my pics with angles that make me look taller, and not standing next to tall people of course.

it's very easy to crop your pictures to make yourself look taller. for example you can crop your pictures like this:

View attachment 2646535vs View attachment 2646536

But u can’t fraud irl so it’s all pointless really

Doesn’t mean shit
matches/likes and even convos don’t mean shit on OLD 95% of women are there just for validation and have 0 intention of ever meeting up
the reason they don't want to meetup could be because the convos aren't going very well. most girls that complimented me actually wanted to meetup, as long as i kept the convo going in the right direction.

there are a lot of women on tinder for validation but they only talk to men they want validation from. women don't want validation from ugly men. compliments do mean something, it means you're at least average looking. it doesn't have to mean someone is chad but i don't think you should disregard it completely either.

But u can’t fraud irl so it’s all pointless really
i can fraud with lifts and i only meetup with short women. as long as i'm at least 10cm taller than her. it's important to look tall in pics because otherwise i wouldn't have enough quality matches to work with. if i'm 5'9 in real life and the girl 5'4 there is a good chance it's gonna turn out successful. of course it's still a disadvantage but it's not pointless. it's about increases my chances.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
the reason they don't want to meetup could be because the convos aren't going very well. most girls that complimented me actually wanted to meetup, as long as i kept the convo going in the right direction.

there are a lot of women on tinder for validation but they only talk to men they want validation from. women don't want validation from ugly men. compliments do mean something, it means you're at least average looking. it doesn't have to mean someone is chad but i don't think you should disregard it completely either.
Im one off the ugliest guys in my city
Convos never lead to anything, it doesn’t matter how you look, women want any kind off validation, even from uggos like me. They treat me like a circus ape for their entertainment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, NumbThePain, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Good replies, I have some more questions. Do you think you stand a chance on beautiful females older than you as a 5'7 prettyboy? How often do you get 'mogged' and what's your competition? Do you believe if you ever get in a long term relationship you will ever get cheated?

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚

Doesn’t mean shit
your right but cute girls don’t give compliments to ugly dudes for validation
why would they when they get infinite validation from chad/chadelites
but yeah they’re all on their for attention and to see the hottest guys they can get

your right but cute girls don’t give compliments to ugly dudes for validation
why would they when they get infinite validation from chad/chadelites
but yeah they’re all on their for attention and to see the hottest guys they can get
They do
They like toying with incels and give them confidence to crush it afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and Copeful

View attachment 2646535vs View attachment 2646536

Photo frauding needs to be more spotlight imo, not just this trick but many others. I fraud hard I easily look chadlite due to it. Good work.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and orangomango2003
They do
They like toying with incels and give them confidence to crush it afterwards
how come incels cry about getting no matches and no women messaging then
you still need to pass threshold for women to want to fuck with you
minimum ltn

I said my type is asian girls and that she has nice soft hands while mine are rough because of my rough life. She felt my hands and said they were very cold!

Im one off the ugliest guys in my city
Convos never lead to anything, it doesn’t matter how you look, women want any kind off validation, even from uggos like me. They treat me like a circus ape for their entertainment
Mclovincel would get matches from pretty girls for the same reason. Profile sent straight to the group chat

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BootySniffer69 and nofap
This is cope.
She’ll accuse you of deceiving her the whole time and she will leave

Mclovincel would get matches from pretty girls for the same reason. Profile sent straight to the group chat
I was sitting in the bus once coming home from school and a incel with glasses was getting out and passed a group of girls seated in the bus, one of them yelled out he’s hot! the incel turned around and smiled as wide as he could with his narrow palate, that remark just made his day.

But what he didn’t know was that when he got out the girl who yelled out he is hot screamed Just kidding he’s ugly asf
and what followed was massive laughter overhead all over the bus by that group off girls

Not subhuman. I like asian girls because they're shorter and more nerdy. and It's more about personality than looks. We had a great convo so i actually saw a realistic future together. I may be HTN facially but at 5'9 with lifts i'm still very short in netherlands.

I've been approached by white stacylite jb's before in public, but they always had very bad personalities. With asian nerd girls i can be more like myself because they like talking about non nt topics more.

I've had many chances with white girls but i rarely took them, because as i said i only responded to this girl when i was under the influence of alcohol/phenibut. Usually i only use tinder so i can see all the compliments which is making me confident in real life. I never actually used it to go on dates because i'm bad at conversation. But it's been a great experience so i may respond to more messages on tinder now.
Damn lifefuel. So u can slay at 5'9 in the Netherlands? Might go there next year

Damn lifefuel. So u can slay at 5'9 in the Netherlands? Might go there next year
yes but the netherlands is harder than any other country in europe, especially as a short male. you need to have an above average face and body.

hairmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, skinmaxxing... there are a lot of things that make you stand out, because most men have the same basic hairstyle, same clothes and average skin. at 5'9 in the Netherlands your rate of success is lower, but by increasing the amount of attention you get the absolute percentage goes up.

of course if i was 6'4 i'd have a much higher success rate, but my point is that it's possible to slay at below average height in the Netherlands. my friend was 5'5 and he was a slayer because of his extraverted personality.

ugly + <5'8 = over
pretty + <5'8 = not over
average + <5'8 + NT = not over

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, latincell95 and Tr0ubLe
This is cope.
She’ll accuse you of deceiving her the whole time and she will leave
that's true but i already accepted it's not gonna turn into a LTR. I think lying was better because at least we can become FWB now and it's good practice for me. and a lot of things i said were true. i want to lie less each date and eventually become my true self.

i don't have my own place because of the housing crisis in the Netherlands so there's no point in having a gf right now anyways. this is just me practicing and slowly becoming less high-inhib.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Tr0ubLe
yes but the netherlands is harder than any other country in europe, especially as a short male. you need to have an above average face and body.

hairmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, skinmaxxing... there are a lot of things that make you stand out, because most men have the same basic hairstyle, same clothes and average skin. at 5'9 in the Netherlands your rate of success is lower, but by increasing the amount of attention you get the absolute percentage goes up.

of course if i was 6'4 i'd have a much higher success rate, but my point is that it's possible to slay at below average height in the Netherlands. my friend was 5'5 and he was a slayer because of his extraverted personality.

ugly + <5'8 = over
pretty + <5'8 = not over
average + <5'8 + NT = not over
Niceee. I completely agree with u.
An ugly friend of mine is dating HTB with a shit horse face, he's NT asf tho.
Are u taller than women there or they mog u?

• +1