I went on a tinder date today with lifts

Niceee. I completely agree with u.
An ugly friend of mine is dating HTB with a shit horse face, he's NT asf tho.
Are u taller than women there or they mog u?
they mog me 50% of the time when i'm not wearing lifts. average woman height in the Netherlands is 5'7~

• Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
  • +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Ur 5'5 friend really slayed much?
i can't know for sure because he could be lying but he did have hickeys all the time and he showed his snapchat messages and pics from mtb's/htb's. he did have multiple gf's and that's pretty much confirmed because he couldn't attend our friendgroup weed sessions. so idk about slaying much, but at least he slayed some.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
i can't know for sure because he could be lying but he did have hickeys all the time and he showed his snapchat messages and pics from mtb's/htb's. he did have multiple gf's and that's pretty much confirmed because he couldn't attend our friendgroup weed sessions. so idk about slaying much, but at least he slayed some.
Lifefuel

I'm a 5'7 manlet but with 1.5 inch lifts inside my 1.5 inch jordan 4s i'm around 5'9 (not 5'10 because compression).

I have like 400+ matches on tinder but i never talk to any of them and i don't respond even when they give compliments. So most unmatch me after a while. If i talked to most of them i'd have more matches because the algorithm boosts people who actively use the app.

Anyways, i matched with this asian mtb and i was drunk so i messaged back this one time. I went to her town and we had a date in a cafe. I paid 10 euros for her drink even though she wanted to split. Then we walked for 1 hour to explore the city. I lied about studying in the same university and about having two cats (i have one). So if you aren't NT you just need to lie.

I noticed signs she was trying to flirt, but im not NT enough to make a move. She even said i smell nice! I just said "thx you too". We walked towards the bus station because i had to go back home! She is a traditional asian and lives with her uncle so i can't stay at her place anyway.

We sat down waiting for the bus. She told me my hair is nice! I said my type is asian girls and that she has nice soft hands while mine are rough because of my rough life. She felt my hands and said they were very cold! Then i felt her hands and she asked if she could kiss me ( she ask consent). Then we make a kiss and she was enjoying it very much. I got a boner but sadly i couldn't fuck her.

Just wear lifts and lie about your life and you can get a girlfriend easily.
Brocel she isn't traditional in anyways lmao and yeah mirin with the lifts but just gotta tell your frauding can get you in trouble so it's better to rot than fraud and get embarassed :feelscry:

Brocel she isn't traditional in anyways lmao and yeah mirin with the lifts but just gotta tell your frauding can get you in trouble so it's better to rot than fraud and get embarassed :feelscry:
she is traditional, because she told me she cares most about her family and even works for her parents without getting paid.

how can frauding with lifts get me in trouble?

she is traditional, because she told me she cares most about her family and even works for her parents without getting paid.

how can frauding with lifts get me in trouble?
Foids play mental gymnastics as always, Any foid who uses tinder in no way is traditional
Frauding lifts can get you in trouble when you visit her house and you finally gotta remove your shoes :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Foids play mental gymnastics as always, Any foid who uses tinder in no way is traditional
Frauding lifts can get you in trouble when you visit her house and you finally gotta remove your shoes :feelsbadman:
i'm talking about normal traditional, not right-wing/conservative traditional. it's not like every girl on tinder is a whore.

how will removing my shoes get me in trouble? i will only be 2 inches shorter which is not too much of a difference. everyone looks shorter without shoes. i've done this already and no one noticed.

as long as she is at least 10cm shorter than me it doesn't matter. lifts are mainly to avoid looking short compared to other men. when it's just you and her it doesn't matter as much.

i only wear lifts if my intention is to get a ONS. most of the time i can keep my shoes on in their house so i just take them off when i sit down or go get on the bed.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
i'm talking about normal traditional, not right-wing/conservative traditional. it's not like every girl on tinder is a whore.

how will removing my shoes get me in trouble? i will only be 2 inches shorter which is not too much of a difference. everyone looks shorter without shoes. i've done this already and no one noticed.

as long as she is at least 10cm shorter than me it doesn't matter. lifts are mainly to avoid looking short compared to other men. when it's just you and her it doesn't matter as much.

i only wear lifts if my intention is to get a ONS. most of the time i can keep my shoes on in their house so i just take them off when i sit down or go get on the bed.
The height is still visible but imo if you don't face any problems with it then real good
You ascended hard boyo :feelsez:

• +1
Pretty much midget height jfl
midget = a person of extremely or exceptionally small stature.

5'9 is not extremely or exceptionally small. a person is considered a midget if they are below 4'10.

midget = a person of extremely or exceptionally small stature.

5'9 is not extremely or exceptionally small. a person is considered a midget if they are below 4'10.
Cope

• JFL
No i'm HTN. It's just that on Tinder they can't see my height and i fraud with the best possible angle while showing off my shirtless body. A cute pretty face with a top 1% body will get attention, because most guys with a good body have an ogre face.. and most prettyboys have an average body.
What's ur age and physique?

I'm a 5'7 manlet but with 1.5 inch lifts inside my 1.5 inch jordan 4s i'm around 5'9 (not 5'10 because compression).

I have like 400+ matches on tinder but i never talk to any of them and i don't respond even when they give compliments. So most unmatch me after a while. If i talked to most of them i'd have more matches because the algorithm boosts people who actively use the app.

Anyways, i matched with this asian mtb and i was drunk so i messaged back this one time. I went to her town and we had a date in a cafe. I paid 10 euros for her drink even though she wanted to split. Then we walked for 1 hour to explore the city. I lied about studying in the same university and about having two cats (i have one). So if you aren't NT you just need to lie.

I noticed signs she was trying to flirt, but im not NT enough to make a move. She even said i smell nice! I just said "thx you too". We walked towards the bus station because i had to go back home! She is a traditional asian and lives with her uncle so i can't stay at her place anyway.

We sat down waiting for the bus. She told me my hair is nice! I said my type is asian girls and that she has nice soft hands while mine are rough because of my rough life. She felt my hands and said they were very cold! Then i felt her hands and she asked if she could kiss me ( she ask consent). Then we make a kiss and she was enjoying it very much. I got a boner but sadly i couldn't fuck her.

Just wear lifts and lie about your life and you can get a girlfriend easily.
I went to work today with 1.5 inch lifts and even my HTB female supervisor seemed happier and a lot more positive when talking to me hmmm… I wonder why 🤔

I’m 5’11”

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and orangomango2003
mirin the effort.

• +1
phenotype:
-cutecel-prettyboy
-white/germanic ancestry + hazel eyes and brown hair

physique:
-narrow clavicles, narrow waist (narrow frame)
-170cm~/5'7 (no shoes, no fraud). with 1.5inch shoes and 1.5 inch lifts i get to 175cm~/5'9.
-65kg~/144lbs (around 62kg while leanmaxxing at 12% bf) my current plan is to bulk until 68kg~ which is around 15% bf for me.
-13/14% bf, i have visible bicep veins and weak abs.
-i rarely train legs. my upper body makes me look heavier/bigger than i actually am. if i trained legs i'd be around 70kg probably. heavy legs is a downside for calisthenics and also makes me recover slower overall. big legs will just make me look even shorter. i can do 20+ pullups with perfect form and i want to keep that ability to impress others. no one expects it with my narrow frame so its a nice flex.
-the best part of my physique are my biceps/arms. they make the most difference when i'm wearing a short sleeved t-shirt. i can go from dyel to steroid accusations from just changing my t-shirt.
-i'm mostly focused on calisthenics but i can still bench press like 100kg.
-penis length 8-8.3 inches and 6 inches circumference.

I knew a guy some years ago in my class who was shorter than me (around 5'5-5'6) and he was popular and successful with women. he was a MTN with a stocky build, and had a very extraverted personality. he also wore big boots with lifts at some point after breaking up with his gf. i think i was the only one who noticed it because all guys in my class were between 6'1 and 6'6. suddenly this manlet was taller than me.

I do notice that sometimes in public i get looks, however it's mostly from jb's and not women older than 20. they assume i'm around 16 to 18 years old so it makes sense.. even though i'm actually almost 21. i've been approached at the gym by a 14 year old stacy and a few times in the mall girls made sexual finger gestures towards me. i think i'm at a niche right now where some women with low estrogen and a fetish for tiktok prettyboys would say i'm attractive and cute and other women don't think i'm attractive at all. If i was 6'1 instead of 5'7 i'd have much better chances. a short prettyboy with a narrow frame is basically just a cutecel.

no my body proportions make me look taller than i am in real life. i have a short torso and 'untrained' longer legs. also with a narrow frame i look taller and less stocky. the most important thing i do is frauding my pics with angles that make me look taller, and not standing next to tall people of course.

it's very easy to crop your pictures to make yourself look taller. for example you can crop your pictures like this:

View attachment 2646535vs View attachment 2646536

as you can see sergi looks taller/bigger on the right picture.

an 8in on a tiktok eboy that's a manlet gotta be a curse, u can't even use it for the women who actually can handle 8inches
aka 5'8+ women who have voluptous bodies.
mf I'm 6'5 with a 7inch and it looks normal since I'm a tallcell, on top of that my hands are 9 inches in length. You know how many latinas I've met that thought I had your size.

OP its time to LL for real nigguh. The blackie that went to turkey and went from 5'5 to 5'11/6' changed his life, bitches didn't care if he was on a walker. But who knows dude is from atlanta so he prolly attracts coon women who aren't ideal.

an 8in on a tiktok eboy that's a manlet gotta be a curse, u can't even use it for the women who actually can handle 8inches
aka 5'8+ women who have voluptous bodies.
mf I'm 6'5 with a 7inch and it looks normal since I'm a tallcell, on top of that my hands are 9 inches in length. You know how many latinas I've met that thought I had your size.

OP its time to LL for real nigguh. The blackie that went to turkey and went from 5'5 to 5'11/6' changed his life, bitches didn't care if he was on a walker. But who knows dude is from atlanta so he prolly attracts coon women who aren't ideal.
don't brag about your superior height and hand size it's not cool

phenotype:
-cutecel-prettyboy
-white/germanic ancestry + hazel eyes and brown hair

physique:
-narrow clavicles, narrow waist (narrow frame)
-170cm~/5'7 (no shoes, no fraud). with 1.5inch shoes and 1.5 inch lifts i get to 175cm~/5'9.
-65kg~/144lbs (around 62kg while leanmaxxing at 12% bf) my current plan is to bulk until 68kg~ which is around 15% bf for me.
-13/14% bf, i have visible bicep veins and weak abs.
-i rarely train legs. my upper body makes me look heavier/bigger than i actually am. if i trained legs i'd be around 70kg probably. heavy legs is a downside for calisthenics and also makes me recover slower overall. big legs will just make me look even shorter. i can do 20+ pullups with perfect form and i want to keep that ability to impress others. no one expects it with my narrow frame so its a nice flex.
-the best part of my physique are my biceps/arms. they make the most difference when i'm wearing a short sleeved t-shirt. i can go from dyel to steroid accusations from just changing my t-shirt.
-i'm mostly focused on calisthenics but i can still bench press like 100kg.
-penis length 8-8.3 inches and 6 inches circumference.

I knew a guy some years ago in my class who was shorter than me (around 5'5-5'6) and he was popular and successful with women. he was a MTN with a stocky build, and had a very extraverted personality. he also wore big boots with lifts at some point after breaking up with his gf. i think i was the only one who noticed it because all guys in my class were between 6'1 and 6'6. suddenly this manlet was taller than me.

I do notice that sometimes in public i get looks, however it's mostly from jb's and not women older than 20. they assume i'm around 16 to 18 years old so it makes sense.. even though i'm actually almost 21. i've been approached at the gym by a 14 year old stacy and a few times in the mall girls made sexual finger gestures towards me. i think i'm at a niche right now where some women with low estrogen and a fetish for tiktok prettyboys would say i'm attractive and cute and other women don't think i'm attractive at all. If i was 6'1 instead of 5'7 i'd have much better chances. a short prettyboy with a narrow frame is basically just a cutecel.
A 5'7 htn gets play in the netherlands? I cant believe it, i mean all the time in foros like this is spoken that netherlands is full of chads and its over, never began, etc

• +1
why I don't want to fraud.
171cm :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook