I went on omegle for 10 minutes

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Some girls and their friends saw me, one of them was like "DON'T SKIP HIM, HE'S CUTE" the other one screamed "NO HE'S NOT!" and skipped me.

Some redneck girl called me a sand nigger and said the only thing white about me was my teeth and eyes, I told her that her father was the opposite he can't afford a toothbrush and is an alcoholic with jaundice (jaundice gives you yellow eyes btw), low IQ rednecks didn't understand and skipped me.

Then some girls saw me and said "you're ugly" and skipped.

Brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Toth's thot, closedplatecel and 32 others
Just enjoy your life bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I have never been on omegle I need to try.

I'm scared to so very over for my autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lev Peshkov, Racky and 1 other person
I have never been on omegle I need to try.

I'm scared to so very over for my autism.
it's okay, but race failio is real. I got racial abuse from random people.

Oddly apart from the redneck, most girls actually never gave me racial abuse, most spoke to me at first and then skipped after liek 5 seconds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, closedplatecel, subhuman incel and 3 others
Some girls and their friends saw me, one of them was like "DON'T SKIP HIM, HE'S CUTE" the other one screamed "NO HE'S NOT!" and skipped me.

Some redneck girl called me a sand nigger and said the only thing white about me was my teeth and eyes, I told her that her father was the opposite he can't afford a toothbrush and is an alcoholic with jaundice (jaundice gives you yellow eyes btw), low IQ rednecks didn't understand and skipped me.

Brutal
Life is brutal ..I would rather beat someone up or have that done to me than call him ugly or me being called ugly .you don't know how much it hurts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: closedplatecel, subhuman incel, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
That's harsh. I'm all for the jokes here but i would never Say smth like that to an actual Person Who i don't know

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel and 12 others
This is why I'm honestly afraid of going on omegle. Lmao fuck that, I don't need to add anymore suicidefuel to my life.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel and 9 others
it's okay, but race failio is real. I got racial abuse from random people.

Oddly apart from the redneck, most girls actually never gave me racial abuse, most spoke to me at first and then skipped after liek 5 seconds

If a ginger girl or east/south asian girl ever treats you bad, tell them that they would be an incel if they were a guy and they got lucky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel, Lihito and 1 other person
Life is brutal ..I would rather beat someone up or have that done to me than call him ugly or me being called ugly .you don't know how much it hurts
I'm used to it tbh, being called ugly doesn't do much for me. I assume she finds me ugly already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
If a ginger girl or east/south asian girl ever treats you bad, tell them that they would be an incel if they were a guy and they got lucky.
Using the word incel is too non NT. You have to say virgin instead. Trust me, foids are naturally blackpilled so they would still know what you meant if you replaced virgin with incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and sibience
I'm used to it tbh, being called ugly doesn't do much for me. I assume she finds me ugly already
Bro you prove the blackpill wrong ..cause your life experiences are very contradictory ..you experienced the incelly shit yet at the same time you are also quite NT maxxed and have the occasional sex

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel and 2 others
That's harsh. I'm all for the jokes here but i would never Say smth like that to an actual Person Who i don't know
insane how this is an "incel" forum but everyone here is far nicer and more polite than randoms
This is why I'm honestly afraid of going on omegle. Lmao fuck that, I don't need to add anymore suicidefuel to my life.
I have a pretty thick skin, maybe girls will say you are hot
Bro you prove the blackpill wrong ..cause your life experiences are very contradictory ..you experienced the incelly shit yet at the same time you are also quite NT maxxed and have the occasional sex
I am social and most girls/people in general like my personality and think I am funny, and yes unironically some girls will want to date you for your personality. It's how subhumans get gfs

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Toth's thot, subhuman incel and 4 others
the only thing i see on omegle are cocks

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 20056, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
insane how this is an "incel" forum but everyone here is far nicer and more polite than randoms

I have a pretty thick skin, maybe girls will say you are hot

I am social and most girls/people in general like my personality and think I am funny, and yes unironically some girls will want to date you for your personality. It's how subhumans get gfs
Literally not a single girl has ever called me hot, trust me I know I'm not. I'm not open for more suicidefuel. Just cause I can't cry openly anymore, doesn't mean I don't do it on the inside.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
wait until they hear your nt voice n personality
,you probably do better in real life then online

• Woah
wait until they hear your nt voice n personality
they heard my voice, but I was pretty monotone and quiet so people did skip me tbh.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and justinzayn
What race are u

Brutal
unironically did 3x better on there after getting a tiktok haircut
went from “hi”
to “what’s ur snap””omg he’s so hot” with white htb’s rofl

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and FailedNormieManlet
I once went on Omegle and only people who skipped me were Indian men

Why does everything has to be opposite for me @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lihito, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
unironically did 3x better on there after getting a tiktok haircut
went from “hi”
to “what’s ur snap””omg he’s so hot” with white htb’s rofl
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
wanna meet up? use a weird ass tag and we can have a chat
pm me
I don't want my face to be associated with this site jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Omegle girls started laughing and asked me to do stupid things like a clown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Also dnrd + op is a foid + blocked + ignored

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet
Fucking inbred red neck whore fat pig

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, incel194012940 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18244
The average life of a sub5 ethnic :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet

Brutal
damn that was bad, even I got skipped a bit but there was this decent looking hispanic/asian chick who was nice but I skipped cuz I couldnt say anything and was embarassed:forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Nobody outright said those things that you heard tho:feelswhy:

One guy said I looked like Rocky, and another said I looked like Billy Joe Armstrong from Green Day:feelsautistic:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Brutal voicepill
more brutal. I was talking to some girls and one of them whispered - "His voice is so attractive". And then blushed and was like "Oh shit he heard that!"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18244
Omegle is just a bunch of horny weirdos with their cocks out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
over tbh, just rope if possible or wait out the reaper death sentence jfl

Brutal

• +1
some normies are incredibly insensitive, irl they hide it but on omegle or online in general their evil side comes out

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, subhuman incel, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
I want to try Omegle at some point to test out my own looks- I wonder what the threshold is to get called cute on Omegle

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet

Brutal
you are not ugly u r just ethnic. that happens to the "best looking" ethnics dw

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I was on the omegle once like 2 years ago, I. didn't know what to say as English is not my first language, but one girl said I seemed oddly attractive for that website, but it was so cringe I had to skip jfl

• +1
some normies are incredibly insensitive, irl they hide it but on omegle or online in general their evil side comes out
Weird how literal 13/14 year old girls were the only nice people. Later on I was getting compliments off them like almost every time.

But as soon as like an older woman comes on or if it’s a guy, I get insulted

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, closedplatecel, subhuman incel and 2 others
I went on Omegle twice. Got called ugly an enumerable amount of times.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet
What do you even talk about with people on this site
Seems like I would have nothing to say so it would be awkward

• +1