I went on omegle for 10 minutes

What do you even talk about with people on this site
Seems like I would have nothing to say so it would be awkward
I usually comment something about their room, then if it’s a girl they’ll start commenting on my accent

I used to jerk my cock on omegle when i was 12-14
thoughts?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jagged0 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
Some girls and their friends saw me, one of them was like "DON'T SKIP HIM, HE'S CUTE" the other one screamed "NO HE'S NOT!" and skipped me.

Some redneck girl called me a sand nigger and said the only thing white about me was my teeth and eyes, I told her that her father was the opposite he can't afford a toothbrush and is an alcoholic with jaundice (jaundice gives you yellow eyes btw), low IQ rednecks didn't understand and skipped me.

Then some girls saw me and said "you're ugly" and skipped.

Brutal
Bro i legit cry myself to sleep sometimes cause im manlet and not pulling anything here

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
If a ginger girl or east/south asian girl ever treats you bad, tell them that they would be an incel if they were a guy and they got lucky.
Good one :love:

Tbh i noticed PSL insults tend to be the most brutal except when you have GL People then you are screwed

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sibience and FailedNormieManlet
Some girls and their friends saw me, one of them was like "DON'T SKIP HIM, HE'S CUTE" the other one screamed "NO HE'S NOT!" and skipped me.

Some redneck girl called me a sand nigger and said the only thing white about me was my teeth and eyes, I told her that her father was the opposite he can't afford a toothbrush and is an alcoholic with jaundice (jaundice gives you yellow eyes btw), low IQ rednecks didn't understand and skipped me.

Then some girls saw me and said "you're ugly" and skipped.

Brutal
The plight of curries

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet