I went out with 2 girls yesterday

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Holy fuck,that girl I made few threads about,her friend,my friend and I went out
It seemed like I was getting IOIs from both of them
I held hands with one of them and later hugged her for long time
Also Iam 170 and that girl is 175 barefoot,I bought new shoes,and I had two ,,lifts’’ in them and then I was taller then her
Also while we were holding hands my pp was rock hard
Lifefuel for me guys :)
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, BigBiceps, Deleted member 5522 and 7 others
Also Iam 170 and that girl is 175 barefoot

giphy.gif
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
P in v or cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, BigBiceps, Deleted member 5522 and 3 others
Don't coom my man.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
gl man, i had the same thing with a girl, we were super close we touched each other and my pp was hard like 80 % of the time with here, but then she said she wasn't interested in me, so i wen't on another girl, so if there is no p in v = cope whatever the IOI she gives
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
Holy fuck,that girl I made few threads about,her friend,my friend and I went out
It seemed like I was getting IOIs from both of them
I held hands with one of them and later hugged her for long time
Also Iam 170 and that girl is 175 barefoot,I bought new shoes,and I had two ,,lifts’’ in them and then I was taller then her
Also while we were holding hands my pp was rock hard
Lifefuel for me guys :)
What a Chad
 
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
Nice bro
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
Fuck off chad, what would you rate her tho?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 1560
noice
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
this is very good bro
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 5522
I fucked your mom last night
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Holy fuck,that girl I made few threads about,her friend,my friend and I went out
It seemed like I was getting IOIs from both of them
I held hands with one of them and later hugged her for long time
Also Iam 170 and that girl is 175 barefoot,I bought new shoes,and I had two ,,lifts’’ in them and then I was taller then her
Also while we were holding hands my pp was rock hard
Lifefuel for me guys :)
Imagine her seeing you show up with huge shoes and you're suddenly taller than her, when last time you met you were 2 inches shorter. :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Chad69
Imagine her seeing you show up with huge shoes and you're suddenly taller than her, when last time you met you were 2 inches shorter. :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile:
Yup but first time I saw her I was sitting in McDonalds:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and BigBiceps
terachad if you get on stack
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

2s2f
Replies
29
Views
123
tansel
tansel
g4rlic
Replies
14
Views
57
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
Geoff2024
Replies
9
Views
61
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
iblamexyz
Replies
16
Views
65
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
Scandi.
Replies
10
Views
70
Scandi.
Scandi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top