I went skydiving last weekend

i6w9

i6w9

Bronze
Joined
Aug 3, 2024
Posts
260
Reputation
319
Lmk if you guys have gone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991 and i6w9
How was it? Did u go King ab first like at roller coasters?
I've gone on hundreds of roller coasters and I've also gone paragliding. They're all very fun but skydiving is an incredible experience much different from all of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991
i’ll go when i’m 18
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
I've gone on hundreds of roller coasters and I've also gone paragliding. They're all very fun but skydiving is an incredible experience much different from all of them
No because I always tought it’ll be like roller coasters you know what I mean when you like fall you think you’ll die and just go numb for a second
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
No because I always tought it’ll be like roller coasters you know what I mean when you like fall you think you’ll die and just go numb for a second
It's more thrilling than a roller coaster but roller coasters have a more deep gut feeling. Like the feeling where your stomach is moving inside of your body. You don't really feel that when skydiving
 
  • +1
Reactions: fatchudlarpingchad

Similar threads

boneridden
Replies
17
Views
52
boneridden
boneridden
boneridden
Replies
2
Views
12
boneridden
boneridden
Joeseminate
Replies
1
Views
8
MangoLover
MangoLover
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
69
Surfsup
Surfsup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top