i6w9
Bronze
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2024
- Posts
- 260
- Reputation
- 319
Lmk if you guys have gone
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How was it? Did u go King ab first like at roller coasters?Lmk if you guys have gone
I've gone on hundreds of roller coasters and I've also gone paragliding. They're all very fun but skydiving is an incredible experience much different from all of themHow was it? Did u go King ab first like at roller coasters?
No because I always tought it’ll be like roller coasters you know what I mean when you like fall you think you’ll die and just go numb for a secondI've gone on hundreds of roller coasters and I've also gone paragliding. They're all very fun but skydiving is an incredible experience much different from all of them
Good luck you won't regret it bhaii’ll go when i’m 18
It's more thrilling than a roller coaster but roller coasters have a more deep gut feeling. Like the feeling where your stomach is moving inside of your body. You don't really feel that when skydivingNo because I always tought it’ll be like roller coasters you know what I mean when you like fall you think you’ll die and just go numb for a second