i went to a party looking the best in my life and here are my results

not_ovER

not_ovER

Bronze
Joined
Apr 8, 2023
Posts
331
Reputation
328
A lot of people were willing to talk to me for a while asking questions and shit even drinking from my own cup bare in my mind I didn't know these girls.

But fuck me I went with my Chad friend and this guy didn't try at all and ended up being with like 4 different girls doing intimate shit and they were all jealous when he would talk to another girl.

At the start of the night, he was a bit shy but as girls started to approach him his confidence started to skyrocket and started speaking to more people.

Whereas i was checking on him every 20 mins seeing him kiss a girl for almost an hour because I couldn't be asked any more. I maybe got IOI probably not tbh but my confidence with bagging women is so low I don't even try no more.

The only thing keeping me together is the various softmaxxes i need to do such as ( continuing to grow my hair and dying it, gymaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing which are probably all cope if not I'm going to get rhinoplasty
 
his pic+height or larp
 
his pic+height or larp
he's 6'6 and I'm not sending a pic but I'm not basing him being chad on his looks but the sheer amount of girls he gets from online dating apps, omegle and real life
 
he's 6'6 and I'm not sending a pic but I'm not basing him being chad on his looks but the sheer amount of girls he gets from online dating apps, omegle and real life
just send with imgur and delete it later
 
  • +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
but 6 6 is just insane wtf
 
  • +1
Reactions: not_ovER
And what do you look like
 
brb using imagination
 

Similar threads

idfkwtr
Replies
5
Views
44
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
kjhcfad
Replies
3
Views
22
kyril
kyril
ihateyounigeria
Replies
21
Views
110
ihateyounigeria
ihateyounigeria
neurod
Replies
4
Views
64
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
JuicyJerry
Replies
3
Views
37
shngstaaaa107
shngstaaaa107

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top