What is the best way to widen my face?

kjhcfad

kjhcfad

Bronze
Joined
Mar 30, 2026
Posts
325
Reputation
225
Basically just title, I want to fix my fwhr any way that I can. If there's anything I can do myself, I would prefer that to surgery if possible.
 
Basically just title, I want to fix my fwhr any way that I can. If there's anything I can do myself, I would prefer that to surgery if possible.
Androgens
 
Basically just title, I want to fix my fwhr any way that I can. If there's anything I can do myself, I would prefer that to surgery if possible.
If your narrow midface is caused by a narrow palate, then MSE is your go to. If your issue is your cheekbones, then implants or filler
 
If your narrow midface is caused by a narrow palate, then MSE is your go to. If your issue is your cheekbones, then implants or filler
Also since you talked about wanting non-invasive, MSE is super non-invasive for the actual surgery part but can be more expensive however if you have underlying orthodontic issues you can kill two birds with one stone
 

Similar threads

5"11Manlet
Replies
5
Views
46
billybobjr2004
B
pXc0
Replies
4
Views
75
pXc0
pXc0
kvintobyte_
Replies
11
Views
39
kvintobyte_
kvintobyte_
greekstatue
Replies
20
Views
174
billybobjr2004
B
Anonym0us
Replies
0
Views
17
Anonym0us
Anonym0us

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 189cm.ltn
  • Dombaa
  • roymustang
  • nunya
  • lebanesedude
  • kyril
Back
Top