I went to the dentist she gave me advice

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
  • flouride is very good. use it whenever you can.
    • flouride tap water, toothpaste, mouth wash.
  • a dental teeth whitening does more to whiten your teeth than just about anything. other forms of teeth whitening are mostly a gimmick.
  • floss and brush your teeth after every meal
  • stop drinking the following
    • coffee
    • tea
    • soda (the worst by far)
    • carbonated water / fizzy drinks
    • alcohol
    • flavored water (like sports drinks - doesn't matter if they're 0 calorie or not)
  • basically just drink plain tap water
  • don't vape (she brought this up a lot)
  • don't do LSD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223, Over and Lorsss
Dont do LSD? Oddly specific, why not LSD?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, vHenri, IWantToMax and 5 others
"flavored water" does mint syrup count ?

• coffee
    • tea
    • alcohol
    • flavored water (like sports drinks - doesn't matter if they're 0 calorie or not)
  • don't do LSD
why?

She's wrong about the whitening thing in part.

The only consumer product that has been proven to work are whitening mouthwashes, and even then, it's a very slight improvement. Whitening toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc are cope, only thing that works is whitening mouthwash.

And ofcourse custom trays.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
You went to a female dentist? Are you retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Schönling, IWantToMax and 3 others
never trust women in anything

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Enlil, Elgoblino and 1 other person
How the fuck does LSD have any dental implications? Did you go to some alternative medicine bullshit artist OP?

• +1
Reactions: vHenri, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
If u let LSD in ur mouth or u chew it yeah its gonna fuck up your teeth
But if u use it correctly it didnt do anything

The only consumer product that has been proven to work are whitening mouthwashes, and even then, it's a very slight improvement. Whitening toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc are cope, only thing that works is whitening mouthwash.

I feel like the strips you leave on for 30 min work. agree hard about whitening toothpaste though, doesn't do shit. i didn't know whitening mouthwashes worked though, i assumed they were just gimmicks like the toothpaste. maybe i'll switch to a whitening mouthwash next time i buy.

I feel like the strips you leave on for 30 min work. agree hard about whitening toothpaste though, doesn't do shit. i didn't know whitening mouthwashes worked though, i assumed they were just gimmicks like the toothpaste. maybe i'll switch to a whitening mouthwash next time i buy.
somebody did a 2 week progress pic with whitening toothpaste and some sort of UV light and it didn't do anything

basically just drink plain tap water
  • Chlorine (destroys microbiome)
  • Fluorine compounds
  • Trihalomethanes (THMs)
  • Salts of:
    • arsenic
    • radium
    • aluminium
    • copper
    • lead
    • mercury
    • cadmium
    • barium
  • Hormones (birth control residue ie estrogen)
  • Nitrates
  • Pesticides (again destroys microbiome)
good little goyim, that's right drink up the estrogen rich water!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, Elgoblino and john_cope
LSD is legit for NTmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
The whitening strips work, but mouthwash works but no where near as well. Best is getting custom carbamide peroxide trays from dentist, but crest white strips are close second.

Women are incompetent at EVERYTHING, my last dentist was a woman SHE sucked big time.

The whitening strips work, but mouthwash works but no where near as well. Best is getting custom carbamide peroxide trays from dentist, but crest white strips are close second.

thanks, i have some whitestrips i have been not bothering to use, will binge them asap

Your dentist is retarded ded srs.

Incel troll
The benefits from fluoride don't come from injecting it, it comes topically from touching your teeth. There is no point whatsoever for drinking fluoride.

She said the thing about dental teeth whitening because they'd rather get money from you doing it with them than otherwise.

Why did she bring up lsd doesn't make any sense.

Also combustion smoke is worse for your teeth than vapor, though I'm guessing vapor is also bad but I'm not even sure if that's the case in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • flouride is very good. use it whenever you can.
    • flouride tap water, toothpaste, mouth wash.
  • a dental teeth whitening does more to whiten your teeth than just about anything. other forms of teeth whitening are mostly a gimmick.
    • coffee
    • tea
    • alcohol
  • don't do LSD
Stopped reading there. Typical female NPC advice.

thanks, i have some whitestrips i have been not bothering to use, will binge them asap
Just follow tine instructions, you can get chemical burns on your gums if you use the improperly, as well as damaging the teeth.

You don't need custom trays you can make your own trays with a mouth guard. I used to do this and people would always comment on how white my teeth look. I only stopped because I chipped my front tooth and have bonding now so basically my bonding wouldn't be able to whiten while the rest of my teeth would.

You don't need custom trays you can make your own trays with a mouth guard. I used to do this and people would always comment on how white my teeth look. I only stopped because I chipped my front tooth and have bonding now so basically my bonding wouldn't be able to whiten while the rest of my teeth would.
higher risk but sure, you can

My teeth are rotting. My insides are too. I'm dying soon from stage 4 cancer probably

• coffee
    • tea
    • alcohol
  • don't do LSD

I am a good boy then, I do the green text but I stopped flossing because my brushing is so good that I dont even find any food between my teeth with floss.

Seal of approval :feelsgood::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: where is my GF now? I am taking good care of my teeth and still KHHV at 23.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope