(I WILL ACTUALLY PAY SOMEONE MONEY) Does anyone know a stack or any injection that increases facial bonemass (Preferably not testosterone related)

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Bronze
I need to find a good stack for facial growth. I don't want to rape my collagen with test replacement at 17, I see lots of pretty boys with huge facial bones, testosterone is clearly not the sole factor in determining bone growth.

Pay me first then I’ll tell you bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Sushifart, qazw and 1 other person
All roids that will do anything are gonna crash your t and you will need to be on trt retard
see this guy is a retard i knew it, I'm looking for sarms obviously and I don't care if it crashes my T I'm just saying there's little point in taking T besides crashing estrogen for .001mm of facial growth

I need to find a good stack for facial growth. I don't want to rape my collagen with test replacement at 17, I see lots of pretty boys with huge facial bones, testosterone is clearly not the sole factor in determining bone growth.
IMG 5897

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
see this guy is a retard i knew it, I'm looking for sarms obviously and I don't care if it crashes my T I'm just saying there's little point in taking T besides crashing estrogen for .001mm of facial growth
Jfl if you think sarms are gonna cause facial growth retard, just pin a real cycle and stop being a pussy

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Jfl if you think sarms are gonna cause facial growth retard, just pin a real cycle and stop being a pussy
i see all these pictures of ugly retards doing cycles and getting huge but their faces never change at all

i see all these pictures of ugly retards doing cycles and getting huge but their faces never change at all
So their face doesn’t change from the heaviest steroid cycles possible, and you think using sarms is gonna cause growth in your face :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
So their face doesn’t change from the heaviest steroid cycles possible, and you think using sarms is gonna cause growth in your face :feelskek:
bone targeting sarms such as 405, the people I'm talking about just take test, I don't give a shit about muscle I'm not a lazy retard who needs test

ohhh, is that not bullshit though? im in highschool and the difference between a sophomore and seniors skull is enormous
Nah pic came from @NZb6Air high iq user. He straight told me to save up for surgeries:feelsbadman::feelswah:. You can try tho:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
High risk high reward u need gh masteron and test

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Vitamin D3+K2
Magnesium
Collagen
Calcium
And eat fish
kill yourself with this cope :lul::lul::lul::lul:

"durh just eat these rocks and minerals and eat fish or horny goat weed or ground beef durhh and eat collagen which has nothing to do with anything"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Outerz14
terrible advice 😕:hnghn:
Hows it terrible are u retatded masteron amazing for dht and test is good for test snd gh for hgh levels those r the three things thst affect ur bones

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Hows it terrible are u retatded masteron amazing for dht and test is good for test snd gh for hgh levels those r the three things thst affect ur bones
durhh test makes attractive ghandy! durhh

testosterone takes an extremely long time to have an effect, also did you not read my post? obviously I know what to take if I need test I'm not a fucking retard

durhh test makes attractive ghandy! durhh

testosterone takes an extremely long time to have an effect, also did you not read my post? obviously I know what to take if I need test I'm not a fucking retard
So what if it takes a long time just use it for a long time jfl

see dont give advice to people if you know nothing its not helpful
i dont understand what he mesns nigger wdym if u know nothing im literally running thsoe compounds i know more abt them then you ever will

well then i might as well just grow up? I'm not gonna pray to ghandy every night for 3 years I might as well then get surgery at that point
surgery is betger but test also works but not as good

i dont understand what he mesns nigger wdym if u know nothing im literally running thsoe compounds i know more abt them then you ever will
youre taking mast and you dont even know test converts to dht? you can take shit while still being retarded and not knowing anything, its what most people do

OP, you got little intestinal jews crawling up in your buttocks and need to cleanse yourself of parasites so your body can utilize its resources properly. Don't ask any questions, just do it. :forcedsmile:

How can the plant grow into the mighty bush when its insides are being ravaged by nature's illegal immigrants

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt and heyheyheybro22
youre taking mast and you dont even know test converts to dht? you can take shit while still being retarded and not knowing anything, its what most people do
I know it converts to dht but masteron gives u more dht than test

kill yourself with this cope :lul::lul::lul::lul:

"durh just eat these rocks and minerals and eat fish or horny goat weed or ground beef durhh and eat collagen which has nothing to do with anything"
Brother I just gave u the water info that "could" help with bonemass, what is the aggression for.

You should know that unless u do some type of hardmaxxing you wont get good results.

I know it converts to dht but masteron gives u more dht than test

Brother I just gave u the water info that "could" help with bonemass, what is the aggression for.

You should know that unless u do some type of hardmaxxing you wont get good results.
listen sorry for being an asshole but everyone on this site has been doing that cope for years, it just makes you healthier which could give 0.001mm of bonemass, I need to take something to surpass my genetics

listen sorry for being an asshole but everyone on this site has been doing that cope for years, it just makes you healthier which could give 0.001mm of bonemass, I need to take something to surpass my genetics
Wdym healthier? Jfl if u think gear makes u healtjier and also jfl if u think it adds no bone

99% of the time the only way to surpass your genetics is surgery.

Maybe bonesmashing works though, you'll have to do more research on that your own since idk much abt it