I will be a NEET

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Personal life Information:

I was straight A student, best of my class always. Start studying physics, was among the best there, got demotivated due to subhuman life (poor, incel, shit life, no family. no gf/little friends) and have been chilling as a 'ghost student' ever since.
A ghost student is when you are enrolled with a university, but you don't actually show up to anything, ever. Don't pass any courses. Been doing that for 5 years now. Joined a few clubs here and there, sports, had a few flings, girlfriend, fwb, parties, mostly just rotting though.

Facts here: Everyone is underpaid in the modern economy. I could finish my physics degree, work with a company like ASML in the netherlands and make net ~3000 dollars/month working full-time. But I will never be able to buy a house with that kind of money, pay off my student loans, or ever have any kind of luxuries. I will be living paycheck to paycheck working for ASML. (rent is 1500dollars/month) A wageslave life despite being top 1% educated. Always struggling to get by.

Alternative1: Move abroad where people are paid decently (pay in the netherland is shit) and living expenses arent ridiculous like it is in the netherlands. Dunno where.
Alternative2: Become NEET and live chill life with not much luxuries but also 0 responsibility.

I am leaning towards just becoming a NEET. Working a full-time job in the netherlands is unrewarded, underpaid, undervalued, waste of time.

So tbh it's either become NEET or move abroad (where?!?).

I hate this shit society.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 3828 and 9 others
Personal life Information:

I was straight A student, best of my class always. Start studying physics, was among the best there, got demotivated due to subhuman life (poor, incel, shit life, no family. no gf/little friends) and have been chilling as a 'ghost student' ever since.
A ghost student is when you are enrolled with a university, but you don't actually show up to anything, ever. Don't pass any courses. Been doing that for 5 years now. Joined a few clubs here and there, sports, had a few flings, girlfriend, fwb, parties, mostly just rotting though.

Facts here: Everyone is underpaid in the modern economy. I could finish my physics degree, work with a company like ASML in the netherlands and make net ~3000 dollars/month working full-time. But I will never be able to buy a house with that kind of money, pay off my student loans, or ever have any kind of luxuries. I will be living paycheck to paycheck working for ASML. (rent is 1500dollars/month) A wageslave life despite being top 1% educated.

Alternative1: Move abroad where people are paid decently and living expenses arent ridiculous like it is in the netherlands. Dunno where.
Alternative2: Become NEET and live chill life with not much luxuries but also 0 responsibility.

I am leaning towards just becoming a NEET. Working a full-time job in the netherlands is unrewarded, underpaid, undervalued, waste of time.

I hate this shit society.
NEETmax and try make money online somehow

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 275
This is a big life decision we don’t know your life enough to make it for you

But you sound like netherlands won’t make you happy whether working or neet

I’d move if I were you and build a life somewhere you actually want to build it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 9568, lilhorizontal32 and 2 others
ive been neet 2 years its horrible and you lose yourself i am a shell will probably start hearing voices soon tbh

all neets eventually get bored and have to cope with having done nothing and being noone

it sounds fun ish but dont take the neetpill its poison :fuk:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Uglybrazilian, N1666 and 2 others
ive been neet 2 years its horrible and you lose yourself i am a shell will probably start hearing voices soon tbh

all neets eventually get bored and have to cope with having done nothing and being noone

That's not because you're a neet but because you're probably alone in your room 24/7. I know it's crazy but being a slave isn't preferable to being a comfortable neet if you have a life outside your room. if you're a neet who's grinding his teeth to stay alive then yeah time to become a slave for a while.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, N1666, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Welkom baas :Comfy: als je vragen over neetdom hebt dan zal ik die voor je beantwoorden, ik ben al 6 jaar lang een neet en ik zal het nog steeds dit jaar zijn en dan wordt het mijn 7e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5809 and Deleted member 275

cant relate. I've been NEET (ghost student) for 5 years now. I haven't passed a single course, not visited a single lecture, etc. And while I am very unhappy, depressed with my life and think it's being wasted....

it's not much worse than the life I had before where I was a top student. I was also unhappy/depressed back then. And probably what made me more happy back then, than I am now, is the hope I still had of better times, and being younger overall. I still had this idea that 'things would get better'. Which is gone now.

In 2021, from january to july, I worked ~30 hours/week. It made my life a lot worse and I am glad I am back to being a ghost student.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
3000€ after taxes is very good money for starters dude thats 60k/year before tax(y)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Mongrelcel
Welkom baas :Comfy: als je vragen over neetdom hebt dan zal ik die voor je beantwoorden, ik ben al 6 jaar lang een neet en ik zal het nog steeds dit jaar zijn en dan wordt het mijn 7e
kben ook al 5 jaar neet man.

Officieel student maar doe al 5 jaar niks.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Michael Myers
kben ook al 5 jaar neet man.

Officieel student maar doe al 5 jaar niks.
Ik precies hetzelfde want anders heb ik geen inkomen, dan wordt t moeilijk om te rotten
Ga je wel in het nieuwe schooljaar beginnen?

3000€ after taxes is very good money for starters dude thats 60k/year before tax(y)
I would be earning 2500 after taxes as a starter, but I can imagine myself getting to 3000 reasonably fast (3 years) so I am putting that number out there.

How is that good money though? I would be paying ~1500 dollars for montly rent. Then another ~500 dollars for monthly car expenses. Then 300 dollars for food. 100 dollar health insurance, then a lot of other shit.

So you're left with 600 dollars/month at that point for everything else. How is that very good money? You haven't saved a single dollar yet, haven't paid for any partying, going out, gifts, etc. You haven't bought any clothes yet, haven't paid for your gym subscription and any other hobbies you might have. Nothing.

That's 'getting by' to me. Not a 'not worrying about money anymore' vibe. And I am working full-time!!! 40 hours a week!. No kids, no stay at home wife, no big house, no extra expenses, not extra healthcare costs since I am young and healthy. Nothing. And this kind of money would give me no real perspective of ever having a house for example. I would be renting till I die unless I find a full-time working female partner to share a mortgage with (jfl never gonna happen.)

I think it's a fucking fraud, a scam. I would be expecting legit, an extra net 1000 dollars a month over this. Earning 4000 dollars/month net instead of 3000. It's a fraudulent economy that doesn't pay workers adequately compared to the living costs that we have here.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
start elo boosting in league of legends

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Papal_Guard
Ik precies hetzelfde want anders heb ik geen inkomen, dan wordt t moeilijk om te rotten
Ga je wel in het nieuwe schooljaar beginnen?
dunno man. Dat is altijd al het plan geweest maar komt r nooit van tbh. Kzit op dezelfde plek als ik was 3 jaar geleden. 'bijna klaar met mijn studie' (45ECTS) :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Papal_Guard, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, the BULL and 1 other person
You need very good copes to survive being NEET. If you don't have them, you will commit suicide. Most NEETmaxxers go crazy.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
You need very good copes to survive being NEET. If you don't have them, you will commit suicide. Most NEETmaxxers go crazy.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Wtf are you on
Wages in netherlands are much better than the whole southern and eastern europe
Nah not true.

Gross wage is decent here. But once you consider living costs + high taxes, the wages are actually really shit here.

I have friends working fulltime for net 2000 euros/month here. (decent wage) They pay 1100/month for housing. (Small but decent appartment)
They are left with no money at the end of the month, despite not living rich at all. They live paycheck to paycheck with no money to spare, no savings.

Most of my friends will NEVER own a house, despite working full-time their entire life. That's a fact. It's a clown world here in the netherlands.

(Luckily though, a lot of them will have a heritage from their parents which they will use to buy a house. Without that they would have no chance).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Nah not true.

Gross wage is decent here. But once you consider living costs + high taxes, the wages are actually really shit here.

I have friends working fulltime for net 2000 euros/month here. (decent wage) They pay 1100/month for housing. (Small but decent appartment)
They are left with no money at the end of the month, despite not living rich at all. They live paycheck to paycheck with no money to spare, no savings.

Most of my friends will NEVER own a house, despite working full-time their entire life. That's a fact. It's a clown world here in the netherlands.
Ok tell me which countries have better wages than Netherlands
Uk and Germany are more or less the same

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and Mongrelcel
I don't think being a NEET is at fault here.

I could wageslave right now if I wanted to. In fact I worked full-time in the first half year of 2021. But I consider this situation worse than being NEET.

I think I simply don't belong in this world. How can a person end up as a 24yo KHHV? How can a person end up as a failed ghost-student NEET? How can a person be against manditory vaccinations/lockdowns when 90% of the population isnt? All of this makes me completely unrelatable to the average person.

I simply wasn't meant to be happy in the world the way it is right now. How society is here.

I have to find my own way I guess

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
How so? It's true, depression among NEETmaxxers is very common.
And the cure is being a slave I suppose :feelsgood: reminder that's the situation of 80% of the people at the very least.

• +1
Ok tell me which countries have better wages than Netherlands
Uk and Germany are more or less the same
I've heard good things about germany and belgium. Both have higher wages with lower living expenses.

I have friends that live in germany but work in the netherlands, that tell me they chose this arrangement because living in germany is cheaper.

I dont know though. I am looking for a place to move to myself. Maybe USA. It's hard because the whole world seems to be struggling with low wages + high living expenses. Real estate bubble.

The Netherlands is incredibly cruel to young people without family wealth. It's a good place to live if you are already rich. But if you are a hard ambitious worker that is trying to make it in life, it's a horrible place. But I don't know where else to go as a person that won't know the local culture, language, have no connections, etc. to whatever place I am moving to from here.

Last edited:
  • +1
I've heard good things about germany and belgium. Both have higher wages with lower living expenses.

I have friends that live in germany but work in the netherlands, that tell me they chose this arrangement because living in germany is cheaper.

I dont know though. I am looking for a place to move to myself. Maybe USA. It's hard because the whole world seems to be struggling with low wages + high living expenses. Real estate bubble.

The Netherlands is incredibly cruel to young people without family wealth. It's a good place to live if you are already rich. But if you are a hard ambitious worker that is trying to make it in life, it's a horrible place. But I don't know where else to go as a person that won't know the local culture, language, have no connections, etc. to whatever place I am moving to from here.
Is it true that you can euthanasiamaxx as a young person in the Netherlands? Asking for a friend. :hnghn:

Is it true that you can euthanasiamaxx as a young person in the Netherlands? Asking for a friend. :hnghn:
Yes you can get euthanized as a young person, but you need to go through mental health care institutions for it which can be difficult and take many years. I think last year there was a 21 year old woman that was officially, governmentally approved, euthanized because she couldn't cope with the child abuse from her past and the resulting depression. It's not the norm though and this was a special case. Usually its 30+ yo people.

Recently there was some upheaval because someone in the netherlands was selling 'suicide powder'. Apparantly it's a food preservative, easy to get, that is very popular as a poison to commit suicide with.

The netherlands is a shit country and I can easily understand why people would want to kill themselves when they live here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Entschuldigung
I would be earning 2500 after taxes as a starter, but I can imagine myself getting to 3000 reasonably fast (3 years) so I am putting that number out there.

How is that good money though? I would be paying ~1500 dollars for montly rent. Then another ~500 dollars for monthly car expenses. Then 300 dollars for food. 100 dollar health insurance, then a lot of other shit.

So you're left with 600 dollars/month at that point for everything else. How is that very good money? You haven't saved a single dollar yet, haven't paid for any partying, going out, gifts, etc. You haven't bought any clothes yet, haven't paid for your gym subscription and any other hobbies you might have. Nothing.

That's 'getting by' to me. Not a 'not worrying about money anymore' vibe. And I am working full-time!!! 40 hours a week!. No kids, no stay at home wife, no big house, no extra expenses, not extra healthcare costs since I am young and healthy. Nothing. And this kind of money would give me no real perspective of ever having a house for example. I would be renting till I die unless I find a full-time working female partner to share a mortgage with (jfl never gonna happen.)

I think it's a fucking fraud, a scam. I would be expecting legit, an extra net 1000 dollars a month over this. Earning 4000 dollars/month net instead of 3000. It's a fraudulent economy that doesn't pay workers adequately compared to the living costs that we have here.
inflation adjusted average worker in a car factory in the 50s would be making 20$ an hour usd but with 1/8 cost of living compared to now in most major cities.

• +1

most ppl will never earn so much. but idk how it is in your country tho. also maybe don't pay 1500 for a rent wtf r u doing nigga? u can rent your own house for 2k here

dunno man. Dat is altijd al het plan geweest maar komt r nooit van tbh. Kzit op dezelfde plek als ik was 3 jaar geleden. 'bijna klaar met mijn studie' (45ECTS) :lul:
Jij doet het dan nog goed in vergelijking tot mij want ik heb geen enkele ects :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
most ppl will never earn so much. but idk how it is in your country tho. also maybe don't pay 1500 for a rent wtf r u doing nigga? u can rent your own house for 2k here
Thats normal rentbro

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
inflation adjusted average worker in a car factory in the 50s would be making 20$ an hour usd but with 1/8 cost of living compared to now in most major cities.
This.

It's fucking over for this economy. Even with top certifications, degrees, this economy pays you like you are worthless trash.

I am not participating in this game, only way to win is not to play and get NEETBux.

• +1
I was Diamond4 like 5 years ago before I got banned for flaming. Maybe I should.
The sheer fucking delusion to thing that you would be at a diamond level still after not playing for 5 years

That is assuming the game has I changed - the game is literally a whole different game than it was 5 years ago

Nah not true.

(Luckily though, a lot of them will have a heritage from their parents which they will use to buy a house. Without that they would have no chance).
@gamma is right bro, you're too spoiled, netherlands is one of the better countries to live and work in

• +1
Reactions: gamma
The sheer fucking delusion to thing that you would be at a diamond level still after not playing for 5 years

That is assuming the game has I changed - the game is literally a whole different game than it was 5 years ago
I heard there was rank inflation and diamond4 is much easier to get to now.

Mechanics, tactics, etc it all stays the same. I have no doubt i would roll that game over if i wanted to.

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
@gamma is right bro, you're too spoiled, netherlands is one of the better countries to live and work in
Yeah you must know better how life in the Netherlands is than the guy living in the Netherlands.

Delusional

I heard there was rank inflation and diamond4 is much easier to get to now.

Mechanics, tactics, etc it all stays the same. I have no doubt i would roll that game over if i wanted to.
No dumbass, you don't even know what half the champions do

Jungle is different, wave management is different, dragons, items...

And most importantly - the average skill level goes up over time, a gold player in s4 and a gold player in the current season are not the same
If a current gold player went back in time, and adapted to the state of the game, he'd be a much higher rank

Yeah you must know better how life in the Netherlands is than the guy living in the Netherlands.

Delusional
Sure, go ahead and move to Ukraine

Or poland, or Hungary

No dumbass, you don't even know what half the champions do

Jungle is different, wave management is different, dragons, items...

And most importantly - the average skill level goes up over time, a gold player in s4 and a gold player in the current season are not the same
If a current gold player went back in time, and adapted to the state of the game, he'd be a much higher rank
You can one-trick pony into high diamond. Even back then I never played jungle.

I might do that.
If you're able to have a remote job, which should be a lot easier for you to get since you were born in the netherlands, then the amount you save up would be a lot higher

Rent here is about 400 - 500, and you could find cheaper

• +1
Come to Australia, you'll get money for rotting at home. I haven't done this yet since I like my current wagecuck job, but if I get fed up of working at some point, I'll LDAR in peace while being sent money from Centrelink. Based decision nevertheless.
Live life stress free with virtually no responsibilities however you like & do whatever you want, whenever you want as a NEET. Sounds epic.

Last edited:
  • +1
if you can work remote and move to a place with low cost of living, or if your parents aren't jew, live with them and save all that wagie money and invest

I cannot think or comprehend anything more cucked than paying rent

• +1
Reactions: N1666

What country are you from?

Come to Australia, you'll get money for rotting at home. I haven't done this yet since I like my current wagecuck job, but if I get fed up of working at some point, I'll LDAR in peace while being sent money from Centrelink. Based decision nevertheless.
Live life stress free with virtually no responsibilities however you like & do whatever you want, whenever you want as a NEET. Sounds epic.
@.👽. Another reason why I want to move to Australia :feelsohh:. Imagine just living comfy and going to the beach all day with some beers :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
if you can work remote and move to a place with low cost of living, or if your parents aren't jew, live with them and save all that wagie money and invest

I cannot think or comprehend anything more cucked than paying rent
Rent is a scam, it's very cucked. You are literally giving your money and massive profits away to someone that is wealthier than you. Slavery.

But often you don't have a choice. My parents are retarded (cant live with them) and remote work is impossible tbh.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I was Diamond4 like 5 years ago before I got banned for flaming. Maybe I should.
Diamond 4 and it being 5 years ago doesn't translate to today, you have to be insanely good and people throw and lose matches on purpose so boosting reliably is impossible unless you are high master/grandmaster. I was diamond 2 last year and quit the game after I realize boosting will either make you a dollar an hour if you aren't insane at the game. I play 2500 hours last year and had a shit ton of accounts banned with 90% wr on some but couldn't boost even though I was playing up to 15 hours a day. Thinking that you can play a game and somehow boost people after not playing for 5 years is delusional and I'm glad I quit league that fucked my dopamine and made me toxic irl

• +1

man it's over for netherlands, my cousin is a doctor there and makes less than his friend who deals drugs + works under the table job

• +1
man it's over for netherlands, my cousin is a doctor there and makes less than his friend who deals drugs + works under the table job
This is standard. Official jobs pay extremely poor, especially when you are young. It can take a decade before you get to a reasonable wage in your respective field

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl