I will be a NEET

Diamond 4 and it being 5 years ago doesn't translate to today, you have to be insanely good and people throw and lose matches on purpose so boosting reliably is impossible unless you are high master/grandmaster. I was diamond 2 last year and quit the game after I realize boosting will either make you a dollar an hour if you aren't insane at the game. I play 2500 hours last year and had a shit ton of accounts banned with 90% wr on some but couldn't boost even though I was playing up to 15 hours a day. Thinking that you can play a game and somehow boost people after not playing for 5 years is delusional and I'm glad I quit league that fucked my dopamine and made me toxic irl
yeah boosting is never worth it fuck that shit

Yes you can get euthanized as a young person, but you need to go through mental health care institutions for it which can be difficult and take many years. I think last year there was a 21 year old woman that was officially, governmentally approved, euthanized because she couldn't cope with the child abuse from her past and the resulting depression. It's not the norm though and this was a special case. Usually its 30+ yo people.
So another dream died.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 275
You should maybe try traveling to third world regions like South America etc and see how most of the people there live day to day barely getting by,it will give you lifefuel and gratitude to keep preserving through your first world problems.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
You should maybe try traveling to third world regions like South America etc and see how most of the people there live day to day barely getting by,it will give you lifefuel and gratitude to keep preserving through your first world problems.
I've travelled enough to poor parts of the world and their problems aren't any worse than mine.

The expectations that were put on me, because I am a 'white privileged male' born in the first world, are too damn high.

Succes (self-made entrepreneur millionaire, stacylite gf, chadlite looks, excelling in several interesting hobbies, vibrant social life, big family) not a single one of these expectations can be achieved realistically. In fact, it's impossible for me to even get NEAR any of these things or believe that I can get any of this in the future. (no hope) Making it impossible for me to be happy, unfortunately.

Such expectations don't exist in the third world, making it much easier to live a happy and fullfilling life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14478 and Yliaster