I Will Be A Virgin, By Choice.

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Just turned 18, I have a considerable amount of girls on social media wanting to hook up, but it's not even that I don't wanna have sex with them because there is no real connection, I just find value in being a virgin. We like breaking expectations of society as it draws attention and adds uniqueness/value to us, as I understand sex is something that lasts 10 minutes and I'll regret it both in the short-term (post nut clarity) and the long-term (diminishing benefits of not being a virgin).

I will choose to be a virgin despite blonde white girls wanting to fuck me, I can't believe after ascension I will be a HTN who could have had sex but didn't, that seems badass.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac, LegitUser, Heinrich Schmidt and 10 others
I only see sex as a means to reproduction

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, to_stop_da_cope, Autismcel and 3 others
I will choose to be a virgin despite blonde white girls wanting to fuck me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Clqs, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others
So sticking butt plugs in your ass doesn't count as sexual activity?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I've never even met a girl that says she is a virgin that is good looking let alone being a virgin. I think I'm too blackpilled on being a cuck if she has had sex before. So many people putting their standard to "anything less than 10 is fine" sounds so cucked and they know it themselves but "you gotta be realistic" fuck this shit ain't no way I'm subscribing to this kind of reality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmac, LegitUser, Dunkelheit and 2 others
Just turned 18, I have a considerable amount of girls on social media wanting to hook up, but it's not even that I don't wanna have sex with them because there is no real connection, I just find value in being a virgin. We like breaking expectations of society as it draws attention and adds uniqueness/value to us, as I understand sex is something that lasts 10 minutes and I'll regret it both in the short-term (post nut clarity) and the long-term (diminishing benefits of not being a virgin).

I will choose to be a virgin despite blonde white girls wanting to fuck me, I can't believe after ascension I will be a HTN who could have had sex but didn't, that seems badass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, Monobloc and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Lefty Rankin
So sticking butt plugs in your ass doesn't count as sexual activity?
Interpreting it the wrong way round. What I meant is not that only reproductive activity is sex, rather that, my only interest in sex would be for reproductive activity.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Would girls prefer a virgin HTN or an experienced one? Because I keep hearing on these redpill podcasts that women want a guy who is experienced and guys want a woman who is unexperienced, but that sounds like style over substance to create two opposite poles when that doesn't have to be the case.

I've never even met a girl that says she is a virgin that is good looking let alone being a virgin. I think I'm too blackpilled on being a cuck if she has had sex before. So many people putting their standard to "anything less than 10 is fine" sounds so cucked and they know it themselves but "you gotta be realistic" fuck this shit ain't no way I'm subscribing to this kind of reality.
Don't care about looks just be white and naturally blonde

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Would girls prefer a virgin HTN or an experienced one? Because I keep hearing on these redpill podcasts that women want a guy who is experienced and guys want a woman who is unexperienced, but that sounds like style over substance to create two opposite poles when that doesn't have to be the case.
Depends on your personality and if it fits

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Depends on your personality and if it fits
Because you know how hardwired women are, big feet = big dick energy, same for hands. If you're black it means you have a big dick. If you have a high bodycount it means you are manly/experienced, an illusion from reality.

Obviously I'd rather be me but at the same time we are here to looksmax, which is not being ourselves for the tradeoff of being attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
You're coping. You "only see sex as a means to reproduction" cos no one wants to have sex with you
Obviously he's coping but there is less value to being a virgin without choice (incel) vs me (volcel).

I think being a volcel mogs being an incel, we want freedom and choice at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: looksmac and optimisticzoomer
Because you know how hardwired women are, big feet = big dick energy, same for hands. If you're black it means you have a big dick. If you have a high bodycount it means you are manly/experienced, an illusion from reality.

Obviously I'd rather be me but at the same time we are here to looksmax, which is not being ourselves for the tradeoff of being attractive.
I mostly agree but I personally don't want to be experienced or seem it. If you're gl enough you can pull virginity off and even as a bonus that makes her feel special and more inclined to wanting to fuck you. Virginity is only bad in subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Fundz

Don't sweat it. Just focus on life lol

Virginity is cool only if you're not a creep/still attractive, imagine if a guy like dicaprio or brad pitt in their 20s/prime were virgins, women who would want to fuck them wouldn't give one fuck, in fact they probably will love it.

I feel like if you're at least chadlite or very attractive like them then being a virgin (especially by choice) will increase your perceived smv.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and HTN_Mentalcel
experience.

Women are herd animals, and once they see that other women have accepted you (allowed your dick in their pussy) then they will want you as well.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Obviously he's coping but there is less value to being a virgin without choice (incel) vs me (volcel).
Agreed with you for this? That's on me for trusting anyone with a Patrick Batemen profile pic.

I mostly agree but I personally don't want to be experienced or seem it. If you're gl enough you can pull virginity off and even as a bonus that makes her feel special and more inclined to wanting to fuck you. Virginity is only bad in subhumans
Yes that's just what I said, imagine johnny depp in his prime 20s was a virgin, women who want to fuck him will love it.

experience.

Women are herd animals, and once they see that other women have accepted you (allowed your dick in their pussy) then they will want you as well.

View attachment 2956050
So explain why there are women who want a virgin guy.

Assuming what you even said is true, it is a factor just like other attributes (height,face,salary) and a man can have a failo but still slay, like for instance being a virgin (if that even is a failo).

You're coping. You "only see sex as a means to reproduction" cos no one wants to have sex with you
You might be somewhat right. It's possible that years of inceldom might have pushed me into this ''cope''. But there was a time I ascended and suddenly had access to casual sex, but it didn't interest me whatsoever. I only want to have sex for reproductive reasons with the girl i want to mother my offspring.

Do you think being a virgin in some aspect can be seen as a halo if you're HTN+
Nah but it doesn't matter too much. If you're really good looking some girls might see you as having high standards, other younger party whores might think you've no rap with chicks. People will think different things but it really doesn't matter. It's not as if you have "I'm a virgin" written on your forehead. Just don't get paranoid about it

It can and it does
So assuming you're HTN+, being both a virgin and a non-virgin is a halo in some aspect, but overall which one would you prefer? Obviously it depends on the girl but generally speaking the same way generally taller is better, richer is better etc.

Nah but it doesn't matter too much. If you're really good looking some girls might see you as having high standards, other younger party whores might think you've no rap with chicks. People will think different things but it really doesn't matter. It's not as if you have "I'm a virgin" written on your forehead. Just don't get paranoid about it
If girls are so turned off fucking virgins then how did guys ever have sex? Primitive accumulation of sex began with some virgin men, or were the women raped?

So assuming you're HTN+, being both a virgin and a non-virgin is a halo in some aspect, but overall which one would you prefer? Obviously it depends on the girl but generally speaking the same way generally taller is better, richer is better etc.
Being a virgin but i'd have to be at an age she's a virgin too. Being a virgin would be the only halo because past HTN not being a virgin is default

If girls are so turned off fucking virgins then how did guys ever have sex? Primitive accumulation of sex began with some virgin men, or were the women raped?
Girls are not turned off by virgins, they're turned off by people who act like virgins (acting like non-virgins and failing), and subhumans (automatically stamped virgin anyway)

Being a virgin but i'd have to be at an age she's a virgin too. Being a virgin would be the only halo because past HTN not being a virgin is default
"Past HTN not being a virgin is default"

I'm asking a hypothetical question because you've said that both being a virgin and non-virgin is a halo (Assuming HTN+) but then which one is overall better

Girls are not turned off by virgins, they're turned off by people who act like virgins (acting like non-virgins and failing), and subhumans (automatically stamped virgin anyway)
Obviously you could be a virgin and act in the way that the girl would never even be able to tell, but I'm talking about when she knows that you are one because you've told her, how does her perception vary and in the end would have she preferred you to be one or not

"Past HTN not being a virgin is default"

I'm asking a hypothetical question because you've said that both being a virgin and non-virgin is a halo (Assuming HTN+) but then which one is overall better
Never said being a non-virgin is a halo. It isn't a halo unless you're so ugly people expect you to be a virgin.

Same, I Don't care for Sex.

Obviously you could be a virgin and act in the way that the girl would never even be able to tell, but I'm talking about when she knows that you are one because you've told her, how does her perception vary and in the end would have she preferred you to be one or not
Like I said earlier, depends on your personality. If you act like a ''boyfriend'' type guy, and you're GL, she'll love it. If you act like a casanova and tell her, she'll be turned off.

Never said being a non-virgin is a halo. It isn't a halo unless you're so ugly people expect you to be a virgin.
Nigga being a non-virgin is a halo too because, women want experienced guys as men want unexperienced women.

Nigga being a non-virgin is a halo too because, women want experienced guys as men want unexperienced women.
No it's not. Maybe in high school. It's default past it.

No it's not. Maybe in high school. It's default past it.
Women have a lower sense of security if a guy is a virgin in some aspect, it is hardwired in them. The guy that lacks experience in work is a turn off because he doesn't have resources to provide. The guy that lacks experience in fighting is a turn off because he can't physically defend her. The same exact principle goes for virginity.

Women have a lower sense of security if a guy is a virgin in some aspect, it is hardwired in them. The guy that lacks experience in work is a turn off because he doesn't have resources to provide. The guy that lacks experience in fighting is a turn off because he can't physically defend her. The same exact principle goes for virginity.
What are you, fucking Indian?

Stop humble bregging nigga no one cares. You wouldn't be here if stacies were begging to you for fucking

Stop humble bregging nigga no one cares. You wouldn't be here if stacies were begging to you for fucking
Girls finger their pussies thinking about me, I'm only here to illustrate that virginity has a point.

Would've been realism in 6 BC. It's 2024 and unless you live in the mountains of Bangladesh I don't see why women would give a fuck about all the primal shit you mentioned.

Oh the joy to be a volcel unlike me who is a truecel

Would've been realism in 6 BC. It's 2024 and unless you live in the mountains of Bangladesh I don't see why women would give a fuck about all the primal shit you mentioned.
We don't have to live in a primitive society to maintain our hardwired principles that I've mentioned.

We live in an industrial society yet possess primitive thinking.