I Will Be A Virgin, By Choice.

We don't have to live in a primitive society to maintain our hardwired principles that I've mentioned.

We live in an industrial society yet possess primitive thinking.
Sounds like a you problem. Most women are on birth control and because of it develop an interest to weak men

Sounds like a you problem. Most women are on birth control and because of it develop an interest to weak men
Nope that's the problem of everyone that thinks industrial society has changed our inner caveman.

Nope that's the problem of everyone that thinks industrial society has changed our inner caveman.
People think it because they've experienced it. The way you talk with your ''women finger themselves at the thought of me'' and saying i'm coping for saying the same shit you said initially makes me think you haven't really had anything close to sex ever honestly

People think it because they've experienced it. The way you talk with your ''women finger themselves at the thought of me'' and saying i'm coping for saying the same shit you said initially makes me think you haven't really had anything close to sex ever honestly
"You haven't really had anything close to sex ever honestly"

Says the sanctimonious guy telling people that they're incels for mocking you for rejecting sex. The pot calling the kettle black literally. The closest I've had is a hug, I've never kissed a girl, is that what you wanted to hear, what's your point.

"You haven't really had anything close to sex ever honestly"

Says the sanctimonious guy telling people that they're incels for mocking you for rejecting sex. The pot calling the kettle black literally. The closest I've had is a hug, I've never kissed a girl, is that what you wanted to hear, what's your point.
Now you've switched it into making it sound like an absolute statement. I said that it made me think that you hadn't had anything close to sex. That you're talking like somebody who hasn't. If you have or haven't, don't know, don't care.

And I don't see anything wrong with rejecting casual sex, why should I? I call them incels because I can only imagine incels would get mad at that, people get mad at people rejecting what they can't have, common sense.

Now you've switched it into making it sound like an absolute statement. I said that it made me think that you hadn't had anything close to sex. That you're talking like somebody who hasn't. If you have or haven't, don't know, don't care.

And I don't see anything wrong with rejecting casual sex, why should I? I call them incels because I can only imagine incels would get mad at that, people get mad at people rejecting what they can't have, common sense.
I don't know if you're illiterate but I said nothing about rejecting casual sex being wrong other than you're a hypocrite because (I'll repeat for you again) you act sanctimonious by calling other users here incels despite acting like one by saying that I sound like I haven't had "anything close to sex".

That's besides the main point, everything else that you've said is rambling nonsense that has no relevance. What I said made you think that I havent had anything close to sex, Ok what now

I've never even met a girl that says she is a virgin that is good looking let alone being a virgin. I think I'm too blackpilled on being a cuck if she has had sex before. So many people putting their standard to "anything less than 10 is fine" sounds so cucked and they know it themselves but "you gotta be realistic" fuck this shit ain't no way I'm subscribing to this kind of reality.
Tbh you’re right. I don’t know how many years it’s been since I last talked to a woman who was a virgin.

Tbh you’re right. I don’t know how many years it’s been since I last talked to a woman who was a virgin.
I don't know if I've ever met one that was over 16, perhaps, but how would I be able to tell.

Maybe men are, by nature, cucks because they go around fucking women without necessarily knowing for fact if the girl is a virgin, you either win something or lose everything.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I'm just going to invest my looks/height/charisma in MGTOW, so that I succeed in the future and don't work a wage job, working a wage job is already enough to turn off a woman despite how many past boyfriends of theirs I mog.

I don't know if I've ever met one that was over 16, perhaps, but how would I be able to tell.

Maybe men are, by nature, cucks because they go around fucking women without necessarily knowing for fact if the girl is a virgin, you either win something or lose everything.
Only place I talk to women who is degenerate places so obviously they are gonna be degenerate people. I like my summer fling though even though I know she is a hoe.

I used to care a lot about Muh purity when I got no pussy. The goal is just to slay so much you don’t care about how many guys she has fucked.

If girls are so turned off fucking virgins then how did guys ever have sex? Primitive accumulation of sex began with some virgin men, or were the women raped?
Pre-civilization I think women had sex with whoever was around them and the sperm that fertilized the egg first won and got her pregnant. There wasn't so much fuss about child rearing or having a father assigned, and there was no social stigma.

I think private property is mostly to blame for choosiness, which is why wealth, family status (marrying into the right family) and overall influence/status matters a lot for long term relationships. Women are more actualized now and things are different. If there were literally no strings attached, they'd just go for looks, men would too. Unfortunately there are strings attached an in this modern day we have a history of what worked and what didn't.

At the end of the day I think all anyone wants is stability, sustainability, happy moments, content, interests, novelty, a sense of ever changingness and ultimate security at the end of the day. As a man, building for yourself and eventually your children, making sure you set a good example and see your kids as better people than you, while granting them liberty and ultimate agency. Private property lines and inheritance is a big thing too, and that's why I think that women are less promiscuous in the modern day than they would've been in early evolution, even with resources like birth control and other forms of contraception.

Massive increases in awareness, intent, judgement and hatred also influence women's decisions.

Consent is such a huge thing because it's unironically not hard to have a ONS with a girl if she's drunk. But if someone is out of their mind, they'd be making a huge mistake sleeping with the wrong person.

Last edited:
Only place I talk to women who is degenerate places so obviously they are gonna be degenerate people. I like my summer fling though even though I know she is a hoe.

I used to care a lot about Muh purity when I got no pussy. The goal is just to slay so much you don’t care about how many guys she has fucked.
It's such a shame that there were oneitises (only a few) that I truly had some connection with but it all ended as soon as they've told me that they've had sex.

I should just start fighting fire with fire, act like a woman and tell myself that "I deserve better and gotta up my standards" I shouldn't be with a woman that is a non-virgin

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
It's such a shame that there were oneitises (only a few) that I truly had some connection with but it all ended as soon as they've told me that they've had sex.

I should just start fighting fire with fire, act like a woman and tell myself that "I deserve better and gotta up my standards" I shouldn't be with a woman that is a non-virgin
Unfortunately women are fucking disgusting nit-picky pieces of shit, despite how attractive/tall/well-spoken I can be, although they can't say I have a small dick, am short, or am bald/balding, they will say I have no money. It doesn't hurt my feelings but it only makes me understand how women can release their "inner true self".

Women have a true other side that they release.

Unfortunately women are fucking disgusting nit-picky pieces of shit, despite how attractive/tall/well-spoken I can be, although they can't say I have a small dick, am short, or am bald/balding, they will say I have no money. It doesn't hurt my feelings but it only makes me understand how women can release their "inner true self".

Women have a true other side that they release.
Sex is overrated as fuck tbh. I only do it for the validation innit

Virginity is cool only if you're not a creep/still attractive, imagine if a guy like dicaprio or brad pitt in their 20s/prime were virgins, women who would want to fuck them wouldn't give one fuck, in fact they probably will love it.

I feel like if you're at least chadlite or very attractive like them then being a virgin (especially by choice) will increase your perceived smv.
You can be attractive and girls can still tell if you're incel. Life experience shapes you a lot. Hang out with confident people who aren't faking it, befriend them; and you'll be able to escape some of these thought loops. Real Chads don't even sleep around much because their relationship is so good that it sticks. If it's easy for you to slip away from a chick and have her not care that you're gone, you're not really a Chad.

Just max out your looks too, but don't be fearful during the process. Try stick to a discipline to improve your looks and you should be more attractive over time. Just don't solely focus on that and make it an obsession.

Pre-civilization I think women had sex with whoever was around them and the sperm that fertilized the egg first won and got her pregnant. There wasn't so much fuss about child rearing or having a father assigned, and there was no social stigma.

I think private property is mostly to blame for choosiness, which is why wealth, family status (marrying into the right family) and overall influence/status matters a lot for long term relationships. Women are more actualized now and things are different. If there were literally no strings attached, they'd just go for looks, men would too. Unfortunately there are strings attached an in this modern day we have aa history or what worked and what didn't.

At the end of the day I think all anyone wants is stability, sustainability, happy moments, content, interests, novelty, a sense of ever changingness and ultimate security at the end of the day. As a man, building for yourself and eventually your children, making sure you set a good example and see your kids as better people than you, while granting them liberty and ultimate agency. Private property lines and inheritance is a big thing too, and that's why I think that women are less promiscuous in the modern day than they would've been in early evolution, even with resources like birth control and other forms of contraception.

Massive increases in awareness, intent, judgement and hatred also influence women's decisions.

Consent is such a huge thing because it's unironically not hard to have a ONS with a girl if she's drunk. But if someone is out of their mind, they'd be making a huge mistake sleeping with the wrong person.
Wealth is not a bad thing, the fact that we gave women so many rights (especially nigger women) gives them the opportunity to make fun of men that they make more than and say "they dont need men anymore". Notice how all of this degeneracy happened much faster when we gave nigger women rights despite no accumulation of degeneracy decades after letting white women vote in america.

Pre-civilization connects to today, out instincts/hardwired way of thinking isn't so different compared to that era, women still think of bigger as better.

This is exactly why MGTOW is a thing, dont even be attractive for these bitches just for your profession/self it will put you somewhere in life.

Sex is overrated as fuck tbh. I only do it for the validation innit
Virginity is what sounds to me as a better thing for "validation" but to each their own.

"they dont need men anymore"
Yeah but this is just a feminist cope. You should never take that seriously. They find comfort in the shared disillusion, just like some disenfranchised men who say horrible things about women.

You can be attractive and girls can still tell if you're incel. Life experience shapes you a lot. Hang out with confident people who aren't faking it, befriend them; and you'll be able to escape some of these thought loops. Real Chads don't even sleep around much because their relationship is so good that it sticks. If it's easy for you to slip away from a chick and have her not care that you're gone, you're not really a Chad.

Just max out your looks too, but don't be fearful during the process. Try stick to a discipline to improve your looks and you should be more attractive over time. Just don't solely focus on that and make it an obsession.
If you think about it, chad probably doesn't have a virgin girlfriend despite the relationship "sticking together", as I've mentioned in other threads there were girls who probably were in love with me because after like 5 days of ghosting/ignoring they would spam me and make new accounts after blocking them.

Welcome to volcel club, buddy

Yeah but this is just a feminist cope. You should never take that seriously. They find comfort in the shared disillusion, just like some disenfranchised men who say horrible things about women.
No I understand that they only cope with that in their 20s and the vast majority of their time in their 30s they will regret everything and want a child (because that is when a woman's libido statistically peaks), but still giving them too many rights has caused a lot of division and thus inceldon, the birth rates are plummeting low.

If you think about it, chad probably doesn't have a virgin girlfriend despite the relationship "sticking together", as I've mentioned in other threads there were girls who probably were in love with me because after like 5 days of ghosting/ignoring they would spam me and make new accounts after blocking them.
Maybe so. Why don't you try fuck them?

One has a bodycount of 5, the other 3.
The other one told me that she never "fell in love with another boy" as much as me.

No I understand that they only cope with that in their 20s and the vast majority of their time in their 30s they will regret everything and want a child (because that is when a woman's libido statistically peaks), but still giving them too many rights has caused a lot of division and thus inceldon, the birth rates are plummeting low.
The gender war stuff is kinda sad yeah. At the end of the day it's a class issue dressed as a race/gender whatever else "issue".

One has a bodycount of 5, the other 3.
So? If you like her and she likes you what's to stop you from being direct with her?

The other one told me that she never "fell in love with another boy" as much as me.
So why are you so restrained?

So why are you so restrained?
I'm ignoring them in the meantime to be efficient, in the teenage/young years if you ignore a girl (especially one that really likes you) it will intensify her attraction towards you.

Meanwhile I think of what my next step would be, not trying to overthink it though I got bigger problems in life than a bunch of "women".

Girls are fucking low value trash disgusting meat with holes:

I'm ignoring them in the meantime to be efficient, in the teenage/young years if you ignore a girl (especially one that really likes you) it will intensify her attraction towards you.

Meanwhile I think of what my next step would be, not trying to overthink it though I got bigger problems in life than a bunch of "women".

Girls are fucking low value trash disgusting meat with holes:

View attachment 2956121
Nah that doesn't really work. Girls get tunnel vision for guys, and being hot/cold can work, but ultimately nothing will happen and you'll have no fun with her even if you both have feelings for each other. I think your mind is full of crap (demonstrated by the pic you posted there). If you talk such a big game and everything's lined up for you, then just go and try meet whatever girl you're talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Nah that doesn't really work. Girls get tunnel vision for guys, and being hot/cold can work, but ultimately nothing will happen and you'll have no fun with her even if you both have feelings for each other. I think your mind is full of crap (demonstrated by the pic you posted there). If you talk such a big game and everything's lined up for you, then just go and try meet whatever girl you're talking about.
"Then just go and meet"

Did you forget that at the very start of the thread I'm a volcel?

"Then just go and meet"

Did you forget that at the very start of the thread I'm a volcel?
You're coping extremely hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
I'd be a cuck because 3-5 different guys fucked them, so
Did multiple chicks tell you their laycount and you haven't even been intimate with them yet? Idk what's going on there but seems brutal, or maybe normal for teen zoomers in the States in 2024

Did multiple chicks tell you their laycount and you haven't even been intimate with them yet? Idk what's going on there but seems brutal, or maybe normal for teen zoomers in the States in 2024
I don't live in the states, and they were intimate with me. They told me them before I was intimate with them.

They want me to fuck them more than I do, especially from their perspective as I just don't talk to them, I hate women to an extent.

"All these girls are obsessed with me but I'm staying stoic as a volcel. I'll run redpill on them and make them obsessed with me until they fall onto my lap while I'm being stoic and dismissive"

Just text a girl to meetup. I can't believe this is disregarded as bad advice. If you fancy someone and you think she likes you back, you have to make the first move as a man. It's safer too. Girls who make the first move, are generally more machiavellian and have ulterior motives. It takes courage but at least assert some control over the situation. If you get legitimate reciprocation, there won't be any trouble or need to play stupid psych games.

"All these girls are obsessed with me but I'm staying stoic as a volcel. I'll run redpill on them and make them obsessed with me until they fall onto my lap while I'm being stoic and dismissive"

If you fancy someone and you think she likes you back, you have to make the first move as a man.
Then I'm not a man, because I'm a wagecel and don't have time/money to fuck these girls, dating is a waste of time I'm surprised most zoomers here aren't subscribing to the MGTOW, I can wager no one here makes 6 figures and anyone who makes less than that is broke and has to completely forget about dating until they fix that shit.

99% of women make more than me why the fuck would I be hooked on dating right now?

Obviously IRL moron, those are women yes?
I mean women in real life not ones in ragebait videos hired by marketing teams to indoctrinate sexually and socially frustrated teens.

I mean women in real life not ones in ragebait videos hired by marketing teams to indoctrinate sexually and socially frustrated teens.
I'm not sexually/socially frustrated, I just told you I don't care about sex. The women in real life are not any different because they reflect their own hypergamistic and sycophantic true side.

Then I'm not a man, because I'm a wagecel and don't have time/money to fuck these girls, dating is a waste of time I'm surprised most zoomers here aren't subscribing to the MGTOW, I can wager no one here makes 6 figures and anyone who makes less than that is broke and has to completely forget about dating until they fix that shit.

99% of women make more than me why the fuck would I be hooked on dating right now?
Look toward advancing your career and education. Keep searching for opportunities in a field you're skill at and focus there, but stay positive and don't rule out women based on your perception of your own circumstances. Would be great to learn about long term investing and investing in a fund that'll grow over the next decades.

You don't need to date women. I think taking girls out to a restaurant is pretty lousy. Eating knocks the wind out of you and most chicks on dating apps enjoy the free meals. Try be as prosocial and independent as possible though. This is really important advise. Hanging back with a friend group that isn't conducive to meeting new people is dreadful. But don't be afraid to take things into your own hands. You'll become more confident with yourself.

I'm not sexually/socially frustrated, I just told you I don't care about sex. The women in real life are not any different because they reflect their own hypergamistic and sycophantic true side.
@Seth Walsh additionally, despite how successful/attractive I am as a man, once you understand how women act it's hard to accept them as a partner. Women cheat on celebrities and highly successful men

Why are you so angry then?

You can’t have the decision to fuck

@Seth Walsh additionally, despite how successful/attractive I am as a man, once you understand how women act it's hard to accept them as a partner. Women cheat on celebrities and highly successful men
Women always cheat. You gotta skip on the lousy ones to find someone worth it. And realistically if you're not in a teenage LTR, early 20s aren't really the best time to get into an LTR either. Just focus on building yourself up, I believe in you. But only you can make the change.