I Will Be A Virgin, By Choice.

Look toward advancing your career and education. Keep searching for opportunities in a field you're skill at and focus there, but stay positive and don't rule out women based on your perception of your own circumstances. Would be great to learn about long term investing and investing in a fund that'll grow over the next decades.

You don't need to date women. I think taking girls out to a restaurant is pretty lousy. Eating knocks the wind out of you and most chicks on dating apps enjoy the free meals. Try be as prosocial and independent as possible though. This is really important advise. Hanging back with a friend group that isn't conducive to meeting new people is dreadful. But don't be afraid to take things into your own hands. You'll become more confident with yourself.
I'm not even being a bitch that "no matter how good you are as a man, women will try find a way to insult you" means that you shouldn't talk to them. They are just fake individuals that have a true side, I'm not even going to get into specifics but they have a fake personality whenever they talk to guys, and show their true side once they realize he is incel/huge failo.

Women always cheat. You gotta skip on the lousy ones to find someone worth it. And realistically if you're not in a teenage LTR, early 20s aren't really the best time to get into an LTR either. Just focus on building yourself up, I believe in you. But only you can make the change.
I will thank myself in the future for not associating myself too close with women/staying a virgin.

like I initially said, you fight fire with fire meaning act like a woman, signal to them that you have an interest and once they like you completely disregard them, it's a nice feeling.

I will thank myself in the future for not associating myself too close with women/staying a virgin.

like I initially said, you fight fire with fire meaning act like a woman, signal to them that you have an interest and once they like you completely disregard them, it's a nice feeling.
The brutal truth is that women would be so pleasant and easy going towards you if you were a calm Chad.

The brutal truth is that women would be so pleasant and easy going towards you if you were a calm Chad.
I know, it eases them, but they are still bipolar psychopaths that have their own true side.

>just turned 18
>preaching about life philosophy

ignored

your avg blackpill ideology adopter btw

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Just turned 18, I have a considerable amount of girls on social media wanting to hook up, but it's not even that I don't wanna have sex with them because there is no real connection, I just find value in being a virgin. We like breaking expectations of society as it draws attention and adds uniqueness/value to us, as I understand sex is something that lasts 10 minutes and I'll regret it both in the short-term (post nut clarity) and the long-term (diminishing benefits of not being a virgin).

I will choose to be a virgin despite blonde white girls wanting to fuck me, I can't believe after ascension I will be a HTN who could have had sex but didn't, that seems badass.
happy birthday

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
>just turned 18
>preaching about life philosophy

ignored

your avg blackpill ideology adopter btw
Not blackpilled, I can make changes that will make women like me more (not to say that they already dont like me/hate me).

You should make an argument instead of ad hominem.

Not blackpilled, I can make changes that will make women like me more (not to say that they already dont like me/hate me).

You should make an argument instead of ad hominem.
You have no confidence

I don't know if you're illiterate but I said nothing about rejecting casual sex being wrong other than you're a hypocrite because (I'll repeat for you again) you act sanctimonious by calling other users here incels despite acting like one by saying that I sound like I haven't had "anything close to sex".

That's besides the main point, everything else that you've said is rambling nonsense that has no relevance. What I said made you think that I havent had anything close to sex, Ok what now
I'm not illiterate, but you might lack a brain if you don't understand that when you start attacking me on points I made against other people, what YOU said doesn't exclusively apply anymore. My conversations with them start being a part of the equation as well. To attack me on a point I made against other people means you attack that point. Dumbass.

Anyways, this is the second time you chose to end your post going back to how I said you sound like you haven't had anything close to sex. I still stand by that, and it wasn't meant to mean anything more than an observation. There is no ''what now''. It just allows me to understand why you don't have an actual point and that you're just acting on emotion and that because of that, any discussion with you would be fruitless

I'm not illiterate, but you might lack a brain if you don't understand that when you start attacking me on points I made against other people, what YOU said doesn't exclusively apply anymore. My conversations with them start being a part of the equation as well. To attack me on a point I made against other people means you attack that point. Dumbass.

Anyways, this is the second time you chose to end your post going back to how I said you sound like you haven't had anything close to sex. I still stand by that, and it wasn't meant to mean anything more than an observation. There is no ''what now''. It just allows me to understand why you don't have an actual point and that you're just acting on emotion and that because of that, any discussion with you would be fruitless
"It wasn't meant to mean anything more than an observation"

But the fact that you felt it was necessary to say that seems like you wanted me to react to it, I don't look down on it, I have choices, I'm not an incel.

"It wasn't meant to mean anything more than an observation"

But the fact that you felt it was necessary to say that seems like you wanted me to react to it, I don't look down on it, I have choices, I'm not an incel.
It's not that I wanted you to react to it. I was open to you redeeming yourself, though. That you didn't do. You only further cemented my hunch as correct. Now, usually it might seem that the whole ''muh virgin'' insult is irrelevant and childish, and I would agree. But in this particular instance, it's the topic at hand. The topic that you've chosen, and you've claimed so far as to say that women finger themselves thinking about you, while i've observed nothing about you that exudes sex appeal in the slightest. Therefore, I simply stated that as my observation, you could choose to respond, or not. You responded, in nothing but denial, the exact same angle of denial, twice.

It would've been better if you had just been quiet.

It's not that I wanted you to react to it. I was open to you redeeming yourself, though. That you didn't do. You only further cemented my hunch as correct. Now, usually it might seem that the whole ''muh virgin'' insult is irrelevant and childish, and I would agree. But in this particular instance, it's the topic at hand. The topic that you've chosen, and you've claimed so far as to say that women finger themselves thinking about you, while i've observed nothing about you that exudes sex appeal in the slightest. Therefore, I simply stated that as my observation, you could choose to respond, or not. You responded, in nothing but denial, the exact same angle of denial, twice.

It would've been better if you had just been quiet.
I said "women finger themselves to me", so people are not allowed to be silly? By silly I don't even mean make false statements but something of shock value, that's what this entire site is about anyway, grow up.

I said "women finger themselves to me", so people are not allowed to be silly? By silly I don't even mean make false statements but something of shock value, that's what this entire site is about anyway, grow up.
That was clearly not worded as something ''silly'' or as ''shock value'' You worded that as truth. Therefore, you either are lying or your delivery sucks.

Also, as someone who's been here much longer than you, this site isn't about that. If that's what you thought it was about, there's the door.

That was clearly not worded as something ''silly'' or as ''shock value'' You worded that as truth. Therefore, you either are lying or your delivery sucks.

Also, as someone who's been here much longer than you, this site isn't about that. If that's what you thought it was about, there's the door.

Well it was the truth, why would you think otherwise?

It also wasnt directed to you faggot

Lying again?

I was the only person talking about that line. We're bordering on copium right now
no, use your brain faggot, i was replying to @silencio

fucking moron gaslighting

no, use your brain faggot, i was replying to @silencio

fucking moron gaslighting
@silencio last posted on Page 1.

We're on page 3.

If you mean you originally said that to him, what does it matter? You claimed it, who to is irrelevant

@silencio last posted on Page 1.

We're on page 3.

If you mean you originally said that to him, what does it matter? You claimed it, who to is irrelevant
Shut the fuck up you're saying nothing of substance but cope, I meant it wasn't "directed towards you" like I said verbatim, holy shit moron read, READ.

Shut the fuck up you're saying nothing of substance but cope, I meant it wasn't "directed towards you" like I said verbatim, holy shit moron read, READ.
I have to leave because it's lockup

thought so, next time have some humility, you know.
Right so i'm back and you are in no state to tell me about next time anything. You have no name, no experience, and most definitely no humility

You can go fuck off

I meant it wasn't "directed towards you" like I said verbatim, holy shit moron read, READ.
Once again irrelevant, what you said is part of who you are i don't know why it would matter who you said it to never heard of anything so stupid

I mean you are only18... try 21+ ...