I will be eating solely meat/chicken/fish for the next 30 days.

Deleted member 7814

Deleted member 7814

Iron
Following my high protein and low fat and low carbs theory. i would like to further advance this.

MAYBE i will also do blood works. if i drop 10 KGS of fat. and hit 10-12 percent bodyfat ( yes i know i will be a lanklet but i don't aim for anything other than runway model physique )

currently 72 KG @ 18% BF

this will be without gym at all . because of the corona bull crap and everything is down.

-------------------------------------------------------------
i will address this down afterwards :

Fat loss

Muscle loss

Hair density improvements + Collagen

Overall Appetite
--------------------------------------------------------------
my aim is around 200-300 g protein 20-40 g fat 0 carbs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: court monarch777, AlphaDude, IdiAmin and 3 others
What about vitamin C, where would you get that from?

high protein 0 carb diets lower testosterone

carbs are important for normal testosterone production

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
What about vitamin C, where would you get that from?
Glucose compete with the same receptor for Vitamin C.

Is it just a media propaganda that you are going to get scurvy from a Keto/Carnivore diets. in fact you just need Vitamin c in lesser amounts due to lesser sugar/Carb consumption

however i do plan to supplement myself with Vit c ( would be interesting ) around 2000 mg daily.

high protein 0 carb diets lower testosterone

carbs are important for normal testosterone production
Gluconeogenesis exists for a reason.

you don't get higher testosterone by consuming bread and sugar

you get it from high quality fats like salmon for example

• JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Make sure you take a fiber supplement..or enjoy you're blocked bowels

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Make sure you take a fiber supplement..or enjoy you're blocked bowels
This is true, I tried this. I basically couldn't shit anymore. Once I did, there was blood and it hurt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10142
Day 1 : my energy are somewhat low

keto breath is already present.

but i decided to fast as much i can over eating the first day

looking forward to day 7

Little update:

for some reason i didnt lose much weight. i dont know if it is actually possible for someone to be overeating on a carni diet .

I lost 1 Kg total since last update.

perhaps i am too lean already to lose much.

Anyways i will still be updating this next week too . perhaps i need to wait for further keto adaptation.

But for real all i did is sitting down and watching tv because of corona. yet lost 1 KG ( gotta be fat i legit ate 250+g protein on somedays )

Little update:

for some reason i didnt lose much weight. i dont know if it is actually possible for someone to be overeating on a carni diet .

I lost 1 Kg total since last update.

perhaps i am too lean already to lose much.

Anyways i will still be updating this next week too . perhaps i need to wait for further keto adaptation.

But for real all i did is sitting down and watching tv because of corona. yet lost 1 KG ( gotta be fat i legit ate 250+g protein on somedays )
had my keto flu on 4th day too..

My libido spiked too .

i guess all that fat played a huge role

It's a good diet, buy the fatty cuts so you have enough fats too.

You can workout at home, dips in the bathtub, pushups, get a bar for pull-ups, tape some 5l detergent bottles together for biceps, triceps, delts, etc. Get a thick wooden stick and you can hang the bottles on it for high rep squats, lunges, RO deadlifts, etc.
Else you will be wasting your time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
It's a good diet, buy the fatty cuts so you have enough fats too.

You can workout at home, dips in the bathtub, pushups, get a bar for pull-ups, tape some 5l detergent bottles together for biceps, triceps, delts, etc. Get a thick wooden stick and you can hang the bottles on it for high rep squats, lunges, RO deadlifts, etc.
Else you will be wasting your time.
that is true

but i am testing this diet while excluding contrubuting factors

Like i cannot judge IF my mental clarity and improved mood were because of exercising or not.

but 4th day was an absolute hell i felt so foggy and had a terrible flu ( even accused to be corona ) funny part it completely subsided the next day and somehow went from

super tired and depressed to "are you on drugs " ?

everything skyrocketed especially my libido

everyone thinks carni is chicken and meat solely but in truth you have one huge food variation from crabs to salmons / shrimp / calamari and the list goes on. legit every animal on this planet is a food source for you

like i am eating ALOT ALOT while keeping it 0 carbs and my mood never been better than before. i just had to go through that weird day 4th sickness phase

i did this last year and you have no idea how hard my life got turned around towards the better because of it

however i dropped it like 4 months ago because of some cucked thinking that i need carbs to induce an insulin spike to bulk properly

but in truth that spike ALSO is the main reason why everyone gain so much fat while bulking

yes you may bulk 10-20% slower on this diet but hey you ALSO CUT while doing it. it is a win win scenario .

eat a diet thats easy and effective

that is true

but i am testing this diet while excluding contrubuting factors

Like i cannot judge IF my mental clarity and improved mood were because of exercising or not.

but 4th day was an absolute hell i felt so foggy and had a terrible flu ( even accused to be corona ) funny part it completely subsided the next day and somehow went from

super tired and depressed to "are you on drugs " ?

everything skyrocketed especially my libido

everyone thinks carni is chicken and meat solely but in truth you have one huge food variation from crabs to salmons / shrimp / calamari and the list goes on. legit every animal on this planet is a food source for you

like i am eating ALOT ALOT while keeping it 0 carbs and my mood never been better than before. i just had to go through that weird day 4th sickness phase

i did this last year and you have no idea how hard my life got turned around towards the better because of it

however i dropped it like 4 months ago because of some cucked thinking that i need carbs to induce an insulin spike to bulk properly

but in truth that spike ALSO is the main reason why everyone gain so much fat while bulking

yes you may bulk 10-20% slower on this diet but hey you ALSO CUT while doing it. it is a win win scenario .
our society is legit hard fucked beyond repair with all these donuts / icrcream / fries junk food sandwiches or noodles stored around

this used to be the freaking standard human diet thousands of years ago

you could not grow specific FRUITS or vegetables neither consume them daily unless you wait for their weather seasons.

meanwhile animal sources were presented the whole time

What's the rationale behind that high protein intake though?

Eat organ meat as well dude