I will do any surgery you tell me to do. Desperately need looksmaxing advice. PICS.

Rate_My_Face

Rate_My_Face

Banned
Other than your short ramus you look really good htn could easily ascend to chadlite. Depending on height and body. Weak ass motherfucker hit the gym don't wait for a surgery to ascend you. And hit up some bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Other than your short ramus you look really good htn could easily ascend to chadlite. Depending on height and body. Weak ass motherfucker hit the gym don't wait for a surgery to ascend you. And hit up some bitches.
that's pushing it.. he looks fine but his jaw/lower third is really holding him back. his ramus is very short too of course. all could be fixed w implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 19297
Please tell me what surgeries I need. I was planning on seeing Ramieri or Raffaini. Not sure which one.

-

I hate the way my mid face looks and the way my jaw and chin look. I want something more balanced and feminine/pretty

RIGHT SIDE
View attachment 1964036

LEFT SIDE
View attachment 1964037

FRONT
View attachment 1964038

View attachment 1964040

View attachment 1964041

MY WEIRDEST ANGLE. Looks so gross. Like a cartoon chin
View attachment 1964042
your features are pretty good

that's pushing it.. he looks fine but his jaw/lower third is really holding him back. his ramus is very short too of course. all could be fixed w implants
what implants do you suggest?

I was told I need infraorbital implants and midface implants and jaw implants.

You can do it

facially you arent bad ngl

good features and harmony. your hair texture seems a little weird and u definitely need a haircut. other than that you also need to posturemax and build some muscles especially at the neck/shoulders.

for ur ramus i guess implants are the best solution, if you really want surgery thaz bad

If he’s chadlite I’m god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, makeme183 and Deleted member 22190
facially you arent bad ngl

good features and harmony. your hair texture seems a little weird and u definitely need a haircut. other than that you also need to posturemax and build some muscles especially at the neck/shoulders.

for ur ramus i guess implants are the best solution, if you really want surgery thaz bad
You can do it
your features are pretty good
Bro y’all mfs blackpilled? He’s literally ltn and that’s being considered. He’s got street cleaner pheno jfl. Be honest w the guy. Dude U need 5 rounds of skin whitening no joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, szolliontaraelis, makeme183 and 1 other person
good features, poor face symmetry, could be worse bro gymmax youll do fine

Bro y’all mfs blackpilled? He’s literally ltn and that’s being considered. He’s got street cleaner pheno jfl. Be honest w the guy. Dude U need 5 rounds of skin whitening no joke
im just looking at it realistically from a female position. comparing him to a white male model is just stupid

his harmony is good, if he softmaxed and did smth for his ramus i can see him doing very good if he isnt a giga manlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Deleted member 22780
im just looking at it realistically from a female position. comparing him to a white male model is just stupid

his harmony is good, if he softmaxed and did smth for his ramus i can see him doing very good if he isnt a giga manlet
But u gotta consider this. Women don’t rate black, brown white differently. They rate them attractive or not. He’s simply not gonna be attractive to most women cause too many guys mog him. That’s black pill simply put

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and makeme183
But u gotta consider this. Women don’t rate black, brown white differently. They rate them attractive or not. He’s simply not gonna be attractive to most women cause too many guys mog him. That’s black pill simply put
and you need to consider where he comes from, what his goals are etc.

if he wants to tiktok max or smth, then its over ye, if he wants to find a gf from where he is from, then definitely not

and you need to consider where he comes from, what his goals are etc.

if he wants to tiktok max or smth, then its over ye, if he wants to find a gf from where he is from, then definitely not
If he’s in the west it’s over. Even women like him want white chads. Bro trust I can tell u from experience

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Blackgymmax
If he’s in the west it’s over. Even women like him want white chads. Bro trust I can tell u from experience
doesnt matter what they want, its what they can get

you and me also wanted some celebrity at some point, i had mila kunis and emma watson as phone backgrounds. at some point most of us humans will understand that we cant get anything we want

doesnt matter what they want, its what they can get

you and me also wanted some celebrity at some point, i had mila kunis and emma watson as phone backgrounds. at some point most of us humans will understand that we cant get anything we want
Yup at 27 plus. Hypergamy allows mtb to get chadlite. Go on tinder trust. It’s really bad.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, makeme183, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Yup at 27 plus. Hypergamy allows mtb to get chadlite. Go on tinder trust. It’s really bad.
i avoid tinder because hypergamy is super strong there. just like clubs

but whenever i leave my house, which is daily, i see many looksmatched couples. often even the girls mogging the guys

i know it sounds blue pilled, but the blackpill doesnt apply 10/10 times if you are at least mtn.

and its not all betabuxxes or guys simping and not getting sex

Yeh probably but you never know

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24114 and Deleted member 22780
lmao dont flatter yourself you daft fucking cunt.

youre hideous.
If I looked like u bro I’d straight up rope. No disrespect just being blunt

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
lmao dont flatter yourself you daft fucking cunt.

youre hideous.
If he’s chadlite I’m god
honestly speaking, I have great features and beautiful harmony. soft features.

the front facing iPhone camera makes everyone look like shit. thats not even my real skin tone or pheno

kill yourself, you worthless cockroach.

honestly speaking, I have great features and beautiful harmony. soft features.

the front facing iPhone camera makes everyone look like shit. thats not even my real skin tone or pheno

kill yourself, you worthless cockroach.
You have decent features but the pheno and skin is really bad. I’m the only guy being honest with you. Get skin whitening. If you can get lighter u can ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
You have decent features but the pheno and skin is really bad. I’m the only guy being honest with you. Get skin whitening. If you can get lighter u can ascend
what does pheno even mean? how the fuck do I change my pheno?

I need to look like this:

Screen Shot 2022 12 01 at 21604 AM

shit forum filled with retards, HTN my ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, makeme183 and Deleted member 22780
shit forum filled with retards, HTN my ass
People can’t rate without emotion. It’s best to be blunt that’s what helps us ascend

Bro why are these graycels in here don't listen to him ur at most MTN if u were Htn you'd know with girls finding unattractive

• +1
Bro why are these graycels in here don't listen to him ur at most MTN if u were Htn you'd know with girls finding unattractive
Yup greycels are doing weird ass bluepilled ratings. So many dumb fucks. He’s fucked by his pheno I wanna help him out cause Ik how it feels to be fucked by pheno. You gotta accept it to change it

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Yup greycels are doing weird ass bluepilled ratings. So many dumb fucks. He’s fucked by his pheno I wanna help him out cause Ik how it feels to be fucked by pheno. You gotta accept it to change it
Yea honestly the pheno is what's keeping him back the most since he does have fairly descent features, such as the eye area I do think he does need surgeries to looksmax though

Yea honestly the pheno is what's keeping him back the most since he does have fairly descent features, such as the eye area I do think he does need surgeries to looksmax though
Yeah he needs to rework the jaw. Fix up the ogee curve so needs orbitals. But all that is useless until he fixes his skin.

F919ED08 A9C6 4088 AC59 C3C9EF8BA926
BECEB6C1 08F8 46CA AB8E 5BCCAF76F482

Morphed op. Can be done with heavy fillers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Coronabeer and Deleted member 23848
ugly as shit but alot of fucking potential just through softmaxing

Bro you literally have a shift phenotype and also your face is narrow as fuck like what the hell

Too bad you're a subhuman Dravidian you cant change yourself

• +1
he's probably lower than LTN tbh but could ascend quite abit through just softmaxing, he looks like he is trying to be ugly or some shit and I think he could look normal just by softmaxing before surgery.

This dude mogs you to the Texas pig farms and back

• JFL
Ramieri or Pagnoni or Raffaini who's better

Hi my name is JCthecatalyst I have a YouTube about topics you are probably interested in check it out. I have shorts and long form. https://youtube.com/@jcthecatalyst

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
When I rated him I said htn idfk what is overall smv is since idfk what his height or body is. Purely based on his face.
Stop coping by calling everyone shitskinned you albino rat.
He objectively has good facial features negatively tilted eyes and eyebrows good eye shape good nose shape compact midface good beard insertions no obvious falios other than his ramus and scrawny ass neck. Haircut is shit and his style is shit also. Needs to soft max. but objectively needs to call up some bitches rather than rot waiting for surgery to save him.

Unironically, skin whitening is the only you need

When I rated him I said htn idfk what is overall smv is since idfk what his height or body is. Purely based on his face.
He objectively has good facial features negatively tilted eyes and eyebrows good eye shape good nose shape compact midface good beard insertions no obvious falios other than his ramus and scrawny ass neck. Haircut is shit and his style is shit also. Needs to soft max. but objectively needs to call up some bitches rather than rot waiting for surgery to save him.
Even if he was Aryan he is not HTN, with that skin/ lower third and nose ur just unable to rate, stop deluding these dudes, and yes although i don't agree with jbw to the extreme it does play a significant role in dating

• +1
Even if he was Aryan he is not HTN, with that skin/ lower third and nose ur just unable to rate, stop deluding these dudes, and yes although i don't agree with jbw to the extreme it does play a significant role in dating
His skin looks fine are you retarded? Sure if he had whiteskin it would be easier but It wouldn't ascend him by more than .5 smv.
Jbw is not just about colour it'd also about pheno and his pheno is fine htn is better than 40-35% of the population I think he clears that mark facially his lower third definetly brings his score down alot. Htn-normie if it hurts you that much. But he's definitely not ltn

you look happy and confident

He’s retarded and has no idea what psl is

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
He’s no where near a htn jfl. An ethnic htn is rare af. Zayn Malik is chadlite and prob the highest “curry” in psl history. Jfl at this guy even being in the same stratosphere as him. Holy greycel moment

HOLY FUCK

shut youre clueless up

op would be htn with good bones..

its mostly your jaw OP.. high gonial and shit

cheekbones are non existent too

if you had those.. you'd be easy htn.. maybe chadlite. .cuz you got good eyes n harmony.. and not so bad pheno