I will do any surgery you tell me to do. Desperately need looksmaxing advice. PICS.

ngl OP's jaw is BOTTOM Percentile fucked up

like lowkey havent seen anything like that irl

He’s no where near a htn jfl. An ethnic htn is rare af. Zayn Malik is chadlite and prob the highest “curry” in psl history. Jfl at this guy even being in the same stratosphere as him. Holy greycel moment
salludon is chad ethnic psl wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
ngl OP's jaw is BOTTOM Percentile fucked up

like lowkey havent seen anything like that irl
what the fuck? is my jaw that bad?

how can I fix it?

what the fuck? is my jaw that bad?

how can I fix it?
yea it sorta QUITE bad

especially in this pic

3171863_Screen_Shot_2022-11-22_at_10.48.54_PM.png

i legit dont think ive seen a gonial like that ever IRL. like its near deformity tier

no offense

but change that.. after that you should be good tbh..

yea it sorta QUITE bad

especially in this pic

3171863_Screen_Shot_2022-11-22_at_10.48.54_PM.png

i legit dont think ive seen a gonial like that ever IRL. like its near deformity tier

no offense

but change that.. after that you should be good tbh..
holy shit...

dude how do I fix it? why is it so bad? whats so bad about the gonial and why from that angle specifically?

holy shit...

dude how do I fix it? why is it so bad? whats so bad about the gonial and why from that angle specifically?
nothing its just very steep.. not angled basically..

that should be your main focus.. i dont know what surgery tho

OP, maybe you should watch the videos by Wheat Waffles/Qove to understand what a proper jaw should look like. Once you watch the video, maybe you will understand what is wrong.

Look at this one too.

your jaw is really bad like mine but you have good soft features that are worth improving for. i think fixing your jaw is all you need to ascend i can't see any other noticeable failos

My surgeon is very experienced and knows a lot of these top surgeons. He highlighted arnett and raffaini
why does raffaini have bad reviews on google

I know that he is more experienced and renowned among the maxfac community. Probably has fucked up a few people like literally every other surgeon