rockstarr
Rock star
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,458
- Reputation
- 1,622
Just lmk what u want in pm’s and I’ll draw it
NSFW ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED
NSFW ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Okay sounds gooddraw this please
Send me the pic u want of himDraw Gandy
GotchuView attachment 5724923
saint meeks telling offtopic to never get up
Send me the pic u want of him
U drew his shit before mine? Even though I contacted u first(( wtf??
DmsU drew his shit before mine? Even though I contacted u first(( wtf??
Dm medraw me pls
Faggot never draw again
why@Gajjo don’t dm this guy. Ignore him and never speak to him again
I dmed him alreadydraw heterosexual intercourseJust lmk what u want in pm’s and I’ll draw it
NSFW ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED
@roidar @justtrynalookgood @Sean O’Pry @Jordan Barrett @iqletlowtestFaggot never draw again
ewwww@roidar @justtrynalookgood @Sean O’Pry @Jordan Barrett @iqletlowtest View attachment 5724991
Nigga asked for “lesbian space princesses minted but mot fucking pls”
I gave him this
Ungrateful fuck
Draw me fucking StacyJust lmk what u want in pm’s and I’ll draw it
NSFW ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED

British Broadcasting Corporation
Okay I willbig boobs
LMAO@roidar @justtrynalookgood @Sean O’Pry @Jordan Barrett @iqletlowtest View attachment 5724991
Nigga asked for “lesbian space princesses minted but mot fucking pls”
I gave him this
Ungrateful fuck
Draw JordanJust lmk what u want in pm’s and I’ll draw it
NSFW ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED
Are you indianwhyI dmed him already
Yes !Okay![]()
I alr have beforedraw heterosexual intercourse
Draw me a better life
then draw pepe the frog with his dick out and post it hereI alr have before
Will dothen draw pepe the frog with his dick out and post it here![]()
Just lmk what u want in pm’s and I’ll draw it
NSFW ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED
Quando ficar mais tarde e eu ficar com Tzão eu desenhoView attachment 5725077
Desenha essa gostosa
GostosaQuando ficar mais tarde e eu ficar com Tzão eu desenho
E te marco
I’m white europeanAre you indian
Aah nevermind sorryI’m white european![]()
Nigga look at the drawing I tagged youAah nevermind sorry

No problem Jordan I could never be mad at youAah nevermind sorry
Holyyyy i will post it on my profile