I will have surgery tomorrow

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Tomorrow I'll have surgery with Dr. Obwegeser. Wisdom teeth + chin wing plates removal.

It's basically the first step after which I HAVE TO DO bimax.

Wish me luck buddyboyos. He said we can do the full program afterwards, meaning bimax + implants.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deprived, ErbCel and 10 others
Are ur wisdom teeth impacted?

Are ur wisdom teeth impacted?
They are completely horizontal and pushing aggressively against the neighbour teeth so yes.

As everything with regards to my jaw, the wisdom teeth are fucked up too. Of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
They are completely horizontal and pushing aggressively against the neighbour teeth so yes.

As everything with regards to my jaw, the wisdom teeth are fucked up too. Of course.
Have u ever thought about IMDO for lower jaw? Ive heard it can fix inward gonions

good luck brother

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Have u ever thought about IMDO for lower jaw? Ive heard it can fix inward gonions
When the jaw is fully grown it even turns the gonions more inward so it would be counterproductive in my case

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
isn't coceancig the only one that does it? i contacted his office but they never responded

No @RealSurgerymax does it too
F1837290 EE21 42CC B510 A518C35FFB2F

what

good luck we're all gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I wish you ascension.

• +1
When the jaw is fully grown it even turns the gonions more inward so it would be counterproductive in my case
never heard that before. Why does that happen?

Good luck OP. Keep us updated. @zv1212 @pur3e stop derailing this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Oberyn, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
Good luck bro I hope you get the best results. You deserve it

• +1
Good luck man hopefully your results are good.

• +1
good luck king

• +1
I am convinced you will ascend

• +1
@Acromegaly_Chad what's your age and what time interval is expected between this surgery and bimax? What kind of Lefort cut will you have in bimax?
About IMDO - I heard it's for growing patients, mostly.

Wish me luck buddyboyos. He said we can do the full program afterwards, meaning bimax + implants.
Why not do a ramus torquing out during the BSSO and then a side wing osteotomy specifically for the gonions to avoid foreign material?

Also, is your ramus itself short?

Mine are growing in the same way, I’m getting mine removed during jaw surgery as far as I know though

Why you don't go with Dr Sailer?