I will leanmaxx with Semaglutide and Cardarine

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
Drugs:
I'll start with 0.25 mg Semaglutide every week and up my dose to 0.5 mg the next month and depending on how satisfactory the hunger suppression is, I'll stay there or up the dose further.

Cardarine I'll run at 10-20 mg a day.

I'm also on 175 mg Test-E.

If you don't know what the former two drugs do, please do your own research.

Exercise:

I'll weight lift two times a week doing a full body split (just want to maintain muscle mass) because my CNS is easily fried and I need mental energy for Uni - focus on shoulders, arms, abs and lats.

Cardio for at least 30 minutes every day on non-lifting days (I will up it required or I want to lose weight faster). I also get 10-20k steps a day without trying.

Diet:
Calories I will start at 2600 calories which is already a pretty large deficit with the added cardio. My TDEE sits at about 3200-3500 calories (and more with the cardio). I might even add 200 more calories if the deficit proves to be too steep.

Currently I'm at an estimated 20% BF (if I flex, you can see my abs). I'm currently 210 lbs at 6"3 (I basically have no muscle mass in my legs because I skip leg day lol - will gain some mass there after this cut tho so don't hate on me).

Goal:
I'm aiming for around 10% BF so that's about 20 lbs/10 kg of fat mass I have to lose. I want to achieve this in 3 to 4 months. The thing I'm looking most forward to is losing those love handles to finally achieve a proper V-taper.

I might actually look best at around 15% BF because I don't have that much bonemass. I'd be actually happy about since I would just do a cycle of 500 mg Test + Dut to gain some more muscle mass and get back to 15%. I'll tanmaxx once I'm at my goal weight so I avoid looking sickly.

Reason for doing this protocol:

You might ask: Couldn't this be done natty?? You just need to put the fork down, fatty!!! And the simple answer would be yes. On the other hand, I have a large ass appetite and I'm also going hard at Uni - after a long day of studying, my self-control suffers and I choke down 2k calories without a problem. If I made the gym and dieting my focus, I could achieve 10% BF reasonably easy probably; I went from 30-18% BF without relying on drugs. BUT Uni/my education would suffer and that's my main priority. So I think this protocol will allow me to lose the final weight while keeping the main thing the main thing. The money I'm saving from shitty takeout will also almost make up the money I'm paying for the Sema and Cardarine.

I also want to make Cardio a regular habit which I have already done with lifting.

Wish me luck and let me know if you are interested how this thing goes - I'll do updates if there is enough interest. I'll post a before - after once I'm done cutting.

@decadouche57

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Dystopian, Deprived and 6 others
Just use dnp t3 and clenbuterol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, incel194012940, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Just use dnp t3 and clenbuterol
Just die before the age of 30 due to heart attack theory

The drugs I'm using are far superior. I might actually end up being healthier at the end of this cut which wouldn't be true after a cycle of DNP and clen. They also allow me to remain a functioning member of society, not a clammy sweaty mess that looks like he just injected 200 mg meth from the outside.

I have T3 so I can add that in later if needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 27472, Skywalker and 6 others
Just die before the age of 30 due to heart attack theory

The drugs I'm using are far superior. I might actually end up being healthier at the end of this cut which wouldn't be true after a cycle of DNP and clen. They also allow me to remain a functioning member of society, not a clammy sweaty mess that looks like he just injected 200 mg meth from the outside.
Dnp is way more effective and healthier than semagludite if you don’t use it like an idiot. You only sweat on dnp if you take more than 200 mg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, incel194012940 and AlexBrown84
Dnp is way more effective and healthier than semagludite if you don’t use it like an idiot. You only sweat on dnp if you take more than 200 mg
Clenbuterol HCL at a modest small dosage gave me heart palpitations and nearly made me feel like dying a few times during gym excercise and cardio despite being in very good shape.

I don't think it was worth the ~20% metabolism boost.

If I had to recommend any PED to a cutter (besides softer supps like synephrine, ephedrine etc). it'd be cardarine.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Yerico7, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Clenbuterol HCL gave me heart palpitations and nearly made me feel like dying a few times during gym excercise and cardio despite being in very good shape.

If I had to recommend any PED to a cutter (besides softer supps like synephrine, ephedrine etc). it'd be cardarine.
T3 > dnp > low dose clen w taurine and aspirin> cardarine > high dose clen

From someone who has actually tried everything; I can confirm DNP, T3, clen etc are all dogshit. Sema simply nukes your appetite, even at the lowest dose. And no sides.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Yerico7, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
From someone who has actually tried everything; I can confirm DNP, T3, clen etc are all dogshit. Sema simply nukes your appetite, even at the lowest dose. And no sides.
what about relapse when you get off? or is that not the case

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
what about relapse when you get off? or is that not the case
Not sure. Don't think I'll be getting off for a very long time. We'll see what happens

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Not sure. Don't think I'll be getting off for a very long time. We'll see what happens
what dose did it nuke your appetite at and are you on oral or pinning

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
what dose did it nuke your appetite at and are you on oral or pinning
Pinning 0.25mg per week. I heard the oral version (Rybelsus) doesn't work anywhere near as well as injectable Semaglutide

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TrestIsBest
clen is shit but t3 and dnp are the most potent fat burners. You misused them or had a shitty protocol probably.

//RabidRosaries

Just stop eating fat fuck

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Skywalker and TrestIsBest
Take melatonin to sleep with the hunger and drink coffee in the day

• Love it
Reactions: Diremeyer
getting cancer speedrun

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers and TrestIsBest
semaglutide source ?

• +1
Drugs:
I'll start with 0.25 mg Semaglutide every week and up my dose to 0.5 mg the next month and depending on how satisfactory the hunger suppression is, I'll stay there or up the dose further.

Cardarine I'll run at 10-20 mg a day.

I'm also on 175 mg Test-E.

If you don't know what the former two drugs do, please do your own research.

Exercise:

I'll weight lift two times a week doing a full body split (just want to maintain muscle mass) because my CNS is easily fried and I need mental energy for Uni - focus on shoulders, arms, abs and lats.

Cardio for at least 30 minutes every day on non-lifting days (I will up it required or I want to lose weight faster). I also get 10-20k steps a day without trying.

Diet:
Calories I will start at 2600 calories which is already a pretty large deficit with the added cardio. My TDEE sits at about 3200-3500 calories (and more with the cardio). I might even add 200 more calories if the deficit proves to be too steep.

Currently I'm at an estimated 20% BF (if I flex, you can see my abs). I'm currently 210 lbs at 6"3 (I basically have no muscle mass in my legs because I skip leg day lol - will gain some mass there after this cut tho so don't hate on me).

Goal:
I'm aiming for around 10% BF so that's about 20 lbs/10 kg of fat mass I have to lose. I want to achieve this in 3 to 4 months. The thing I'm looking most forward to is losing those love handles to finally achieve a proper V-taper.

I might actually look best at around 15% BF because I don't have that much bonemass. I'd be actually happy about since I would just do a cycle of 500 mg Test + Dut to gain some more muscle mass and get back to 15%. I'll tanmaxx once I'm at my goal weight so I avoid looking sickly.

Reason for doing this protocol:

You might ask: Couldn't this be done natty?? You just need to put the fork down, fatty!!! And the simple answer would be yes. On the other hand, I have a large ass appetite and I'm also going hard at Uni - after a long day of studying, my self-control suffers and I choke down 2k calories without a problem. If I made the gym and dieting my focus, I could achieve 10% BF reasonably easy probably; I went from 30-18% BF without relying on drugs. BUT Uni/my education would suffer and that's my main priority. So I think this protocol will allow me to lose the final weight while keeping the main thing the main thing. The money I'm saving from shitty takeout will also almost make up the money I'm paying for the Sema and Cardarine.

I also want to make Cardio a regular habit which I have already done with lifting.

Wish me luck and let me know if you are interested how this thing goes - I'll do updates if there is enough interest. I'll post a before - after once I'm done cutting.

@decadouche57
gl bro

keep us posted!

• +1
Pinning 0.25mg per week. I heard the oral version (Rybelsus) doesn't work anywhere near as well as injectable Semaglutide
u got the pharma stuff or underground ?

Clenbuterol HCL at a modest small dosage gave me heart palpitations and nearly made me feel like dying a few times during gym excercise and cardio despite being in very good shape.

Aren t you afraid about the potential cancer related claims?

I take Liraglutide right now it works good lost 3kgs so far

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Diremeyer
That was only administered to rats at lethal doses. No human would ever consume that much cardarine in one go over several months. Most people don't even use it for several months, they only use it for a short intense cutting cycle like 8 or 12 weeks.

That claim scared Glaxosmithkline from ever releasing it to the public as a fat loss drug, but it doesn't make it any less effective at safe doses.

• +1
No, I’m willing to take a gamble, I think about roping everyday anyway

Where do you source it from? If you buy legit pharma semaglutide it's over 140€/week for the oral version here in Denmark

Heads up cardarine also makes your shit smell like a rotting corpse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, Skywalker and StuffedFrog
@TrestIsBest how's the cutting going?

• +1
@TrestIsBest how's the cutting going?
Just started this Monday, and it’s going well so far, thanks! Semaglutide is working extremely well already, I hope it lasts

• Love it
Drugs:

What dose are you on now. And do you still plan on adjusting it?

• +1
What dose are you on now. And do you still plan on adjusting it?
I'm doing the recommended starting dose of 0.25 mg. I think I'll continue that dose until it's not effective enough anymore but for at least a month. It'd be really cool if I could just stay at 0.25 mg because the 10 mg I have would last a really long time at dose and I could use it for another cut. It's also only about 30€ a month at that dose.

The only side effect I'm experiencing is slight nausea, although I wouldn't call it a side effect tbh. The drug basically punishes you for eating and therefore incentivizes you to eat less. And it's not bad enough to really make me feel uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Diremeyer
I've noticed my skin is breaking out recently (even though I apply Tretinoin daily). It seems I'm not the only one that experiences this when injecting Sema:

Two possible mechanisms that I can think of:

1) Semaglutide itself is messing with my skin; because it effects digestion and also possibly histamine (would explain the nausea)
2) Calorie deficit leads to the release of toxins from adipose tissue which in turn effect skin

In the end, it's a relatively small price to pay for getting lean, so I will keep going. My face already looks much more defined due to less water retention. I have lost about 5 pounds so far, most of that is weight water obviously

• +1
rooting for you bro. where did you get the diet drug btw? doctor, or?

• +1
I've noticed my skin is breaking out recently (even though I apply Tretinoin daily). It seems I'm not the only one that experiences this when injecting Sema:

Two possible mechanisms that I can think of:

1) Semaglutide itself is messing with my skin; because it effects digestion and also possibly histamine (would explain the nausea)
2) Calorie deficit leads to the release of toxins from adipose tissue which in turn effect skin

In the end, it's a relatively small price to pay for getting lean, so I will keep going. My face already looks much more defined due to less water retention. I have lost about 5 pounds so far, most of that is weight water obviously

You dont get hungry while on semaglutide ?

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
rooting for you bro. where did you get the diet drug btw? doctor, or?
Thanks brodie. Nah it‘s from an (established) UGL, shared my source above

I will up my dose to 0.5 mg next injection, 0.25 mg isn't that effective anymore

Results? My tirzepatide's about to come in (which should be even better than semaglutide), wondering how these drugs have been working for some on here. Seems like a lot of celebs are on Semaglutide now, no wonder I saw so many of them recently losing a shit ton of weight.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 27472
never, please
Results? My tirzepatide's about to come in (which should be even better than semaglutide), wondering how these drugs have been working for some on here. Seems like a lot of celebs are on Semaglutide now, no wonder I saw so many of them recently losing a shit ton of weight.
sema didnt work well?
tirzepatide is more effective and better value , although if u dont have diabetes u should stick to semaglutide tbh
not worth it going all in , with the strongest shit ever, when you are a healthy young male imho

i dont trust the "no sides" shit, we need more research on that ; there were revolutionary drugs in the past that were found out 10 years later to have severe side effects and were pulled off, but by then a lot of ppl had cancers from it.....

never, please

sema didnt work well?
tirzepatide is more effective and better value , although if u dont have diabetes u should stick to semaglutide tbh
not worth it going all in , with the strongest shit ever, when you are a healthy young male imho

i dont trust the "no sides" shit, we need more research on that ; there were revolutionary drugs in the past that were found out 10 years later to have severe side effects and were pulled off, but by then a lot of ppl had cancers from it.....
Found a way cheaper source for Tirzepatide. I’ll just microdose it.

I jo-jo'ed, am not even going to lie 🥲

I'm back at it again tho. Maybe I'll keep using Semaglutide even when maintaining weight for a while and only then get off

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
did u inject 1ml? of the water
How much volume of water I injected doesn’t really say anything, does it? I started from 250 mcg and then increased my dosage every month by 250 mcg (IIRC)

How much volume of water I injected doesn’t really say anything, does it? I started from 250 mcg and then increased my dosage every month by 250 mcg (IIRC)
idk i jus got some too and mine is 3mg from pep sciences, and im gonna inject 1 ml of bac water so im jus wondering

idk i jus got some too and mine is 3mg from pep sciences, and im gonna inject 1 ml of bac water so im jus wondering
You don't understand, the volume of the solution you are injecting doesn't matter. If you inject 1 ml of a 10 % solution, you inject ten times more of the particular active compound vs. injecting 1 ml of a 1% solution. So to compare dosages, you need to calculate how much of the active compound you're injecting, not what volume