I will never see my abs [OVER]

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
No matter what I do I will never see abs.
BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Jova and silencio
lose 20kgs

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Jova
No matter what I do I will never see abs.
BRUTAL
Cut your gut open. Come on do it. Grab the knife and open it up. Your abs are right under there. Just say you don't want to ascend, it's literally giga easy. Just stick the knife in your belly and cut it open.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot, lucifer6969, itsjover22 and 5 others
I used to be in the same boat at a low body fat. I did lots of ab exercises to grow the ab muscles and make them visible.

Now even at a higher body fat the abs are still visible (top 4).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Jova
I used to be in the same boat at a low body fat. I did lots of ab exercises to grow the ab muscles and make them visible.

Now even at a higher body fat the abs are still visible (top 4).
Doesn't work for me
OVER

Fucking train them and stop expecting results overnight, abs are easy to train but they take time to show

• +1
Reactions: kingofkings
Doesn't work for me
OVER
Everyone's muscles grow in response to correct training and nutrition.

You're either not lean enough in the stomach area (so lower your bodyfat) or your abs aren't defined enough (work them out and grow them).

Now stop being a little bitch

Everyone's muscles grow in response to correct training and nutrition.

You're either not lean enough in the stomach area (so lower your bodyfat) or your abs aren't defined enough (work them out and grow them).

Now stop being a little bitch
I DON'T FUCKING HAVE ANY FAT TO LOSE

Then train more it's that simple, bro follow Anthony asinimov on tiktok his videos about gym aesthetics and abs are so educative
Retard, I watched all fucking videos on this topic. I know 100 times more about bodybuilding than you. I just have subhuman genes so my abs cannot be defined

You are some kind of genetic anomaly if your ab muscles don't grow in response to proper training and nutrition

HOLY SHIT I HATE WHINY BITCHES LIKE YOU KILL YOURSELF ALREADY OR BE LIKE EVERYONE AND DO FUCKING AB EXERCISES RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD KYS KYS KYS KYS

HOLY SHIT I HATE WHINY BITCHES LIKE YOU KILL YOURSELF ALREADY OR BE LIKE EVERYONE AND DO FUCKING AB EXERCISES RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD KYS KYS KYS KYS
You just don't understand what it feels like having shit ab genetics
I will never feel like an actual man

Nigga kys why would you make a thread if you don't want to put the work in lazy cunt
I put in the work
I just hate doing things that are useless. I wouldn't see my abs even if I was working them for a year

Retard, I watched all fucking videos on this topic. I know 100 times more about bodybuilding than you. I just have subhuman genes so my abs cannot be defined
Retard the last phrase destroyed all that knowledge you always flex with in comments,fucking pussy just train them more, 3 exercises for abs 3-4 sets for 5 month , its impossible for them to not show up, btw do you think you have fat there?

I don't fucking have any weight to lose. If I lose more I won't be able to function
Nigga you gotta gain weight and start hitting the gym, I saw another post of yours saying that you can't get a good frame without roids, you're delusional. Start putting in the work and stop the cope

Nigga you gotta gain weight and start hitting the gym, I saw another post of yours saying that you can't get a good frame without roids, you're delusional. Start putting in the work and stop the cope
You are literally subhuman Indian. Shut the fuck up

I'm sorry for lashing out earlier bhai but you have to understand that saying that you have bad ab genetics when you can't see them after 1 month is just lazy cope :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11