I will never wear lifts.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
I am 176.5 or 176.7 cm at 1 pm and it is what it is.
Why fake something when you clearly don’t have it?

It never made sense to me to wear lifts.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
I am 176.5 or 176.7 cm at 1 pm and it is what it is.
Why fake something when you clearly don’t have it?

It never made sense to me to wear lifts.
To high inhib over for you

In the PSL community there is smart people that will looksmaxx at any cost, and then there is low iq ethnics like you that won't do sshit, KYS NOW FKIN PAKI BITCH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 16369, OldRooster and 7 others
In the PSL community there is smart people that will looksmaxx at any cost, and then there is low iq ethnics like you that won't do sshit, KYS NOW FKIN PAKI BITCH
The Rock Applause GIF

I ordered nike air max 270s they look pretty nt and add 1.5 inches

air-max-270-shoes-nnTrqDGR.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Jigen and chinpilled69
That’s not even looksmax. Like you are faking it. You don’t have it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and ;-;
nigga browses looksmax.org and doesn't even do the most basic of looksmaxxing jfl

That’s not even looksmax. Like you are faking it. You don’t have it.
All looksmaxxing other than getting lean + gym is basically frauding your genetics
all women fraud with makeup tbh
play the game or get played nigga

• +1
Reactions: Enenra and Darwined
Based, ignore the coping seething manlets. I'm 184cm evening height (manlet among zoomers) and I get heightmogged very often by most zoomers but I will never wear lifts. Liftfags are like trannies... pretending to be something they're not.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Based, ignore the coping seething manlets. I'm 184cm evening height (manlet among zoomers) and I get heightmogged very often by most zoomers but I will never wear lifts. Liftfags are like trannies... pretending to be something they're not.
ummm dude, you're on a looksmax forum. the entire point of looksmaxing is "pretending" that you're something other than you are

ummm dude, you're on a looksmax forum. the entire point of looksmaxing is "pretending" that you're something other than you are
Not at all. looksmaxing is finding ways to improve and ascend, lifts are temporary solutions to a permanent problem. I'm mirin your profile pic btw

Mogging is life. Whatever it takes to mog.
Not really. I lie about my age to girls a lot, and I just lie about anything tbh. Does that make me like a tranny? Frauding lets you win in life

Mogging is life. Whatever it takes to mog.

Not really. I lie about my age to girls a lot, and I just lie about anything tbh. Does that make me like a tranny? Frauding lets you win in life
Are you a manlet like myself?

You heightmog me jfl. I'm 180cm.
I'm claiming 6'4" to a girl rn though jfl, after lifts frauding
then you shrink 1 head when you enter the bedroom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
how do you nearly have 3k posts in 1 month buddy boyo
I'm a 21 y/o friendless khhv boyo, I'm gonna disable my account tomorrow and leave this place for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
then you shrink 1 head when you enter the bedroom
I'm wearing 2 inch lifts but claiming 6'4". She is 5'0" and retarded so she believes me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735