i will pay you $10-50 if you make me a godly diet & workout program

vitaminD3

vitaminD3

Bronze
If anyone w experience in dieting and losing bf% wants to earn some money pm me for my requirements.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771
Message @Bill Bruce
Probably the most knowledgeable on this entire forum.

Edit. Definitely*

Last edited:
Message @Bill Bruce

Edit. Definitely*
really? i checked his profile i can't really see anything that sets him aside from the avg user...

a greycel recommending a greycel jfl

btw op your money is better spent on a dna test for fitness goals .
i'd try this in the long run but right now i have very specific goals and specific conditions that I just can't consult with a real nutritionist.
i want a knowledgeable user with knowledge in supplements and nutrition who isn't gonna say shit like it's a long term thing or some shit cause if i wanted to do long term i'd just do it myself.

eat pusyand do bicep curl

i sent you my paypal in pms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 10652, Wallenberg and 4 others
have good genetics, there is nothing like a "superior" workout program or diet. Although some people respond better to certain types of training depending on ur guess what, genetics.

just make sure to get your nutrients and follow a normal workout split

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10709 and vitaminD3
have good genetics, there is nothing like a "superior" workout program or diet. Although some people respond better to certain types of training depending on ur guess what, genetics.

i get that but i'm looking for a user who i'd pay to make a personalised diet for me specifically and my current situation which has led me to this

i get that but i'm looking for a user who i'd pay to make a personalised diet for me specifically and my current situation which has led me to this

waste of money

really? i checked his profile i can't really see anything that sets him aside from the avg user...
up to you. your loss if you don't.

why would he give out programs and high valued training and diet advice for free. Cope!

Clueless.

If anyone w experience in dieting and losing bf% wants to earn some money pm me for my requirements.
Increase your nutrient intake, remove PUFA, increase caloric intake, remove stressors, raise metabolism, increase thyroid function, lift heavy weights twice a week and you’ll lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief, Deleted member 7651 and vitaminD3
Testosterone Enanthate Injection
here you go

Increase your nutrient intake, remove PUFA, increase caloric intake, remove stressors, raise metabolism, increase thyroid function, lift heavy weights twice a week and you’ll lose weight.

nice arguments well done , you completely destroyed us

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

@vitaminD3 i was wrong all along you should listen to this guy's bloated gym rat friend
Cope!

Eat a lot of protein and lift heavy, that's all

Message @Bill Bruce

Edit. Definitely*
"just inject bro" and "superior genetics" is the only thing this forum talks about.
Weirdly enough I've maybe seen 1 physique of a user here who has a good physique.
He also injects and doesn't train legs though so who cares

• +1
Reactions: lejend and vitaminD3
a greycel recommending a greycel jfl

btw op your money is better spent on a dna test for fitness goals .
So your argument is that someone who hasn't spent a lot of time on a forum that claims "gym is cope", "just train neck bruh", "just inject bruh" has no gym knowledge? RIP all IFBB pro's IG. They've been out knowledged by the autists on looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: lejend and vitaminD3
So your argument is that someone who hasn't spent a lot of time on a forum that claims "gym is cope", "just train neck bruh", "just inject bruh" has no gym knowledge? RIP all IFBB pro's IG. They've been out knowledged by the autists on looksmax.
low iq response, there are only a few people who claim gym is cope idk what point you re trying to make . My point is that your anecdotal advice or mine is not worth any money , but then again if op wants to throw money at the first gym rat on sight it s up to him .

low iq response, there are only a few people who claim gym is cope idk what point you re trying to make . My point is that your anecdotal advice or mine is not worth any money , but then again if op wants to throw money at the first gym rat on sight it s up to him .
I guess Jay Cutler is right when he says "you can never tell anyone how to train". He must be referring to copers like yourself who are stubborn yet bench 125 pounds.

not a gymrat
someone who is knowledgable from what i can tell (nutrition,health,pharmacology maybe, exercises, and experience)

I guess Jay Cutler is right when he says "you can never tell anyone how to train". He must be referring to copers like yourself who are stubborn yet bench 125 pounds.
last time i went to the gym was 3 years ago and i would train with 75kg bench . Then i realised paying for a gym membership in order simply lift weights and chug sand is cucked , pointless and unhealthy .
Users who know me know i do a mix of calisthenics and weights in my garage . Can you hold a planche ?

last time i went to the gym was 3 years ago and i would train with 75kg bench . Then i realised paying for a gym membership in order simply lift weights and chug sand is cucked , pointless and unhealthy .
Users who know me know i do a mix of calisthenics and weights in my garage . Can you hold a planche ?
no I can't. calisthenics is really cool and something that I'd like to do in the future but ive got certain goals I need to accomplish rn and calisthenics wont be able to complete that short term. also, i'm a skinny fat, so I cannot hold a planche for my life. :lul:

Unoptimal and autistic

I will do it for free :

Push,pull,legs,rest,push,pull،rest repeat this forever

Eat 60-70% of all your diet animal products like dairy, meat,fish eggs, beef,chicken , etc etc etc(most of protein and fats) then get carbs from low glycemic foods such as vegetables (only avocados are worth for fruits)

Now go lift and get big. Just eat 100-150 g of protein per day and you will grow. And sleep 8 hrs daily

• +1
Reactions: vitaminD3
I will do it for free :

Push,pull,legs,rest,push,pull،rest repeat this forever

Eat 60-70% of all your diet animal products like dairy, meat,fish eggs, beef,chicken , etc etc etc(most of protein and fats) then get carbs from low glycemic foods such as vegetables (only avocados are worth for fruits)

Now go lift and get big. Just eat 100-150 g of protein per day and you will grow. And sleep 8 hrs daily
good if i want to get big but i actually want to cut fat aspa

good if i want to get big but i actually want to cut fat aspa
Just do all that and go for 2 hr walks on your rest days + be in a caloric defecit. Losing weight is all about eating less and cardio

• +1
Reactions: vitaminD3
Just do all that and go for 2 hr walks on your rest days + be in a caloric defecit. Losing weight is all about eating less and cardio
thanks. ik this sort of basic knowledge and obviously it works but I was sorta looking for someone who could utilize a program and diet for me specifically. im gonna try to go out and walk more.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998