I will probably have to visit escort again

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Luminary
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
5,703
Reputation
9,395
Getting too horny tbhglngl.

I thought I got it all out of my system when I finally got one to succ me without condom (and got herpes I think) but the urges are coming back. Already spent €1,000 on them since February.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Getting too horny tbhglngl.

I thought I got it all out of my system when I finally got one to succ me without condom (and got herpes I think) but the urges are coming back. Already spent €1,000 on them since February.
Do you work?
 
Getting too horny tbhglngl.

I thought I got it all out of my system when I finally got one to succ me without condom (and got herpes I think) but the urges are coming back. Already spent €1,000 on them since February.
Dont be a cuck have some respect for yourself. Never use escorts its worse than being a virgin.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Dont be a cuck have some respect for yourself. Never use escorts its worse than being a virgin.
When you do it once it’s hard to stop.
Being able to coom inside a real food instead of a sock is magical.
 
When you do it once it’s hard to stop.
Being able to coom inside a real food instead of a sock is magical.
Dont do it man... if you play virginity to a whore then it's just ehhh... terrible. Have some respect. Imagine she had 100+ dicks inside her its disgusting.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 3795
Dont do it man... if you play virginity to a whore then it's just ehhh... terrible. Have some respect. Imagine she had 100+ dicks inside her its disgusting.

I know it is bro but I’m desperate to even talk to real life foods. I already lost my V card to an escort so there’s no getting that back.
And tbh I’m pretty sure the average college foid gives actual whores a run for their money in terms of cock count.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over
I know it is bro but I’m desperate to even talk to real life foods. I already lost my V card to an escort so there’s no getting that back.
And tbh I’m pretty sure the average college foid gives actual whores a run for their money in terms of cock count.
Have you seen my holiday betabuxx thread?

Could be an option for you in the future..

Why spend 100s on escorts when you can take a normal girl on holiday
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Have you seen my holiday betabuxx thread?

Could be an option for you in the future..

Why spend 100s on escorts when you can take a normal girl on holiday
In too high inhib and lack social skills to talk to foods
 
d7c.jpg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795

Similar threads

itsoverforyoubro
Replies
4
Views
45
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro
foidkiller42
Replies
0
Views
28
foidkiller42
foidkiller42
overforme3
Replies
8
Views
26
overforme3
overforme3
ANON
Replies
11
Views
51
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
Crimx991
Replies
3
Views
27
Crimx991
Crimx991

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top