ANON
Fuchsia
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Posts
- 10,142
- Reputation
- 21,186
I I’m just turned my rep notis of
I shoulda done it earlier tbh
I shoulda done it earlier tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I don’t like getting a bunch of notis just for once person to spam rep mehow ppl are annoyed about rep bomba
yea I get itI don’t like getting a bunch of notis just for once person to spam rep me
Is it possible to turn off reps notis , but keep tags?I I’m just turned my rep notis of
I shoulda done it earlier tbh
Ye it’s in preferences there’s options for every singe type of notisIs it possible to turn off reps notis , but keep tags?
ThanksYe it’s in preferences there’s options for every singe type of notis
he really like you lolYe it’s in preferences there’s options for every singe type of notis
I didn’t even realisehe really look you lol
@ragingmanlet Ugh me if you like
@ANON
whyI didn’t even realise
Guess why![]()
Cuz my rep notis are turned of nowwhy
he didn't Ugh me
but he used hmmm
so he still like u
I genuinely think a nigga took control of raging Manlet accountCuz my rep notis are turned of now![]()