I will proof u looks dont make u a fuckmachine

DomOrDeath

DomOrDeath

Incel
Just dm and i will proof u that even chadlites can rot and be celibate. Its truly over if u dont go to parties or the casual nt socializing shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, nav_w1, thereallegend and 8 others
Post it here or GTFO

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Account717, Deleted member 16515 and 3 others
You are not the only autist on this forum.

We also have this Chadlite virgin here: @Übermogger share plz. We found you a friend :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse and Deleted member 8608
You are not the only autist on this forum.

We also have this Chadlite virgin here: @Übermogger share plz. We found you a friend :feelshehe:
>Chadlite
>22 yo V
Pick one

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and DomOrDeath
NT IS LAW

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, bloomercel, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
Pm me or larp

• +1
Reactions: DomOrDeath
You don't need to go to parties to get pussy in 2022, you need to join an app, post a face pic (of you looking considerably better than the average male) and be able to write at least semi-coherent English.

That's enough to secure any womans number who matches you, then you ask them on snapchat or whatsapp when they are down to fuck.

Tinder proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 3 others
You don't need to go to parties to get pussy in 2022, you need to join an app, post a face pic (of you looking considerably better than the average male) and be able to write at least semi-coherent English.

View attachment 1948635
What this app Papa Gandy?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
What this app Papa Gandy?
That was from lookism.net, I assume it was the old Tinder interface.

I forgot which guys face pic they used for this test. But women didn't care in the slightest what he wrote, they'd still agree to sex and giving out their number.

I assume it was just a generic male model they ripped from the internet like Tyler Maher or someone else.

@averagejoe pmed sea femcel for a date
Thoughts @Niko?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
ur not a chadlite if u cant get laid from OLD

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, nevermind2 and 3 others

That's enough to secure any womans number who matches you, then you ask them on snapchat or whatsapp when they are down to fuck.

View attachment 1948635
You need to have low anxiety levels to actually meet up tho

Just dm and i will proof u that even chadlites can rot and be celibate. Its truly over if u dont go to parties or the casual nt socializing shit
that's common sense though