I will start bonemashing

D

Deleted member 2969

Nightmare
I've got nothing to lose so I will try it starting with short sets of 2 on my chin and cheekbones. This is the hammer I'm using
IMG 20220910 232030

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, GalacticHero and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
with a fucking hammer?

Autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
i will also bonesmash when im done with fat loss

Bro if u deform ur face it's over get jaw injections

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Bone smashing doesn't do anything tbh. You have to fracture your bone to deform your face. I suggest hitting your face with a rod or jumping off the roof on your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
Cover the hammer with a soft cloth so you don’t fuck up your skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 2969
Yep, that's good advice your skin will get red af if you don't do that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 20631
Bone smashing doesn't do anything tbh. You have to fracture your bone to deform your face. I suggest hitting your face with a rod or jumping off the roof on your face
It's all about micro fractures. If I create them consistently I might have a chance

with a fucking hammer?
Bro if u deform ur face it's over get jaw injections
dont listen to any of these faggots

i bonesmashed for the past 7 months and got the best gains i ever did fr
IMG 4523
IMG 4520
IMG 4519
IMG 4518
IMG 4516
IMG 4515

with a combination of using correct technique posture with bonesmashing ice hooding thumbpulling eyelid pulling and mewing i was able to get these mogger bones its all bones man and these faggots are just trying to prevent u from ascending dm me anytime fr and i will fucking help you all of these kids telling u to not do it have like barely any posts and havent even tried bonesmashing themselves lmfao im one of the few actual documented cases of bonesmashing working this site drags u down buddy boyo and tries to prevent u from ascending but dont listen to them only listen to veterans i been an og lookism user back in 2019 all these new kids arel ike 12 year old retards from reddit bro i gotchu my nigga fr I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ascension!, GalacticHero and 1 other person
View attachment 1863430View attachment 1863431View attachment 1863432View attachment 1863433
View attachment 1863434View attachment 1863435View attachment 1863436View attachment 1863438View attachment 1863439View attachment 1863440View attachment 1863441View attachment 1863442View attachment 1863443View attachment 1863444
with a combination of using correct technique posture with bonesmashing ice hooding thumbpulling eyelid pulling and mewing i was able to get these mogger bones its all bones man and these faggots are just trying to prevent u from ascending dm me anytime fr and i will fucking help you all of these kids telling u to not do it have like barely any posts and havent even tried bonesmashing themselves lmfao im one of the few actual documented cases of bonesmashing working this site drags u down buddy boyo and tries to prevent u from ascending but dont listen to them only listen to veterans i been an og lookism user back in 2019 all these new kids arel ike 12 year old retards from reddit bro i gotchu my nigga fr I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO
Why’d you tag me nigga I was telling him to cover his hammer with cloth so he doesn’t cut his skin up

Why’d you tag me nigga I was telling him to cover his hammer with cloth so he doesn’t cut his skin up
LOL if anything that will not give him any gains if you're a true HARDCORE bonesmasher like me you just use the raw hammer or a rock to do that shit that's pussy shit right there it's not masculine WHATSOEVER he needs to learn to be a man and take hits I believe every man has to experience combat or blunt force trauma in his life this is an experience for him to become a chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Just4Beast and GalacticHero
View attachment 1863430View attachment 1863431View attachment 1863432View attachment 1863433
View attachment 1863434View attachment 1863435View attachment 1863436View attachment 1863438View attachment 1863439View attachment 1863440View attachment 1863441View attachment 1863442View attachment 1863443View attachment 1863444
Appreciate it man fr. I've always knew bonemashing worked but wanted to wait till 21. Thanks man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Appreciate it man fr. I've always knew bonemashing worked but wanted to wait till 21. Thanks man
brutal, you would've gotten better gains at 18 or younger, but better late than never IG, it'll still work. just make sure to eat in a surplus or take a growth agent like hgh mk or aromasin to stimulate the growth since ur older.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
brutal, you would've gotten better gains at 18 or younger, but better late than never IG, it'll still work. just make sure to eat in a surplus or take a growth agent like hgh mk or aromasin to stimulate the growth since ur older.
Is thumbpulling superior to facepulling?

U look like a ken doll

Is thumbpulling superior to facepulling?
yeah WTF thumbpulling is retarded af one dude on the great work.org said they dislocated their jaw lmfao

nah nigga i mog u im masc not gay like a ken dol
I'm convinced ur trolling there's no way u think ur face looks masculine, u look like a deformed surgery experiment MY SISTER AGREED IM NOT CRAZY

I'm convinced ur trolling there's no way u think ur face looks masculine, u look like a deformed surgery experiment MY SISTER AGREED IM NOT CRAZY
nah i look guuuud

nah i look guuuud
There are people here that look worse than you but the surgeries you did ruined ur face to a point you don't even fit inside the PSL rating, take it this way ask this simple question to everyone (do you think i did surgery?) And anyone u ask will definitely say yes because you look like you did 400 surgeries on your face. You'd look better with stubbles. Ur actually the exact kinda dude some gay men want but i don't see many women after that face

There are people here that look worse than you but the surgeries you did ruined ur face to a point you don't even fit inside the PSL rating, take it this way ask this simple question to everyone (do you think i did surgery?) And anyone u ask will definitely say yes because you look like you did 400 surgeries on your face. You'd look better with stubbles. Ur actually the exact kinda dude some gay men want but i don't see many women after that face
thats crazy bc every gay dude that talks to me in the past year wants to fuck me give m head say the jerked off to me i dont know why that is? why do ppl say i dont fit inside the psl rating adn say that i dont even have a psl like wtf is that and no surgeries!

• JFL
Reactions: Fart mic

Attachments

• 16628985774947205686064314193583.jpg
    16628985774947205686064314193583.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
thats crazy bc every gay dude that talks to me in the past year wants to fuck me give m head say the jerked off to me i dont know why that is? why do ppl say i dont fit inside the psl rating adn say that i dont even have a psl like wtf is that and no surgeries!
Because u look too gay maybe try hardmaxing, with stubbles and a different hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Usum
And you don't fit because ur face has too much surgeries done it's uncanny that's the perfect way to discribe it uncanny and unnatural

bcuz you look like a serial killer from Powerpuff Girls its fucking incredible tbh

I recommend disconnecting the iron part of the hammer from the wooden one and carrying the iron with you everywhere. So it will be possible to bonesmash yourself everywhere

yeah WTF thumbpulling is retarded af one dude on the great work.org said they dislocated their jaw lmfao
Could u link it? I wonder how that happened

Because u look too gay maybe try hardmaxing, with stubbles and a different hairstyle
nah i look masc af ur coping
And you don't fit because ur face has too much surgeries done it's uncanny that's the perfect way to discribe it uncanny and unnatural
nah no surgeries
bcuz you look like a serial killer from Powerpuff Girls its fucking incredible tbh
HIM?
i don'tl ook like athe devil dumbasss

use a small rock. heavy is bad