I will take more vitamins and probiotics to deal with BFS twitches

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I've talked it out with someone and they're very positive I don't have ALS, but mild BFS instead (random muscle twitches that are harmless) due to vitamin imbalances, dehydration (especially during Ramadan), and slouching.

They told me to stop thinking about ALS and focus on getting rid of my twitches and cramps.

I'm gonna pinkhimalayansaltmaxx as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 1901, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
@heroin @Guerrilla @Collagen or rope @Ellipsis @Ekil73_YT @flippasav @sinn @7zyzz7 @Octavian_Augustus @LookmaxBlau @exo @Enfant terrible @defezman @forevermirin @Solar @mecha72 @baldgeeza @BongMog @Guerrilla

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
dehydration (especially during Ramadan)
imagine going against the natural urges of your body because of some book from the desert written by a homosexual pedophile warlord

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
imagine going against the natural urges of your body because of some book from the desert written by a homosexual pedophile warlord
This Ramadan I've been twitching a lot

This Ramadan I've been twitching a lot
Notmyproblembiden1

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga just relax

• So Sad
Your potassium and magnesium is low drink a gallon of milk a day until the twitching subsides

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
Your potassium and magnesium is low drink a gallon of milk a day until the twitching subsides
I've noticed my twitching is weaker but still present after absolutely downing water and probiotics during Iftar to Suhoor.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Nigga I’m pretty sure you got ALS you’re gonna die it’s over

• WTF
Please don't fearmonger.
You’ll probably be fine. I mean there’s nothing to suggest you are likely to have ALS, right?

• +1
You’ll probably be fine. I mean there’s nothing to suggest you are likely to have ALS, right?
Thank you so much. I'm all good. I drank 4 cups of water, a probiotic and a vitamin D tablet after Iftar. I don't have any weakness whatsoever but just twitching which is subsidising a bit. I figured out I have a vitamin and mineral imbalance. ALS is 99.9% off the table.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It's all fake anyway. None of that stuff is bioavailable.

To ensure you get enough vitamins in minerals do the following during suhoor drink 3 cups of water and eat some nutritionally dense food like meat and milk with some good fruits do the same for iftar and down some supplements I heavily advise you drink a crap ton of milk

• Love it