I will use vitamin D and vitamin K2.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
I seem to have genetically inherited my father's overdeveloped bone structure and my mother's forward-grown maxilla, but my only problem is my cheekbones and if I enlarge them, you can see me as a model. For this reason, I will fire vitamin K2 and vitamin D at the same time and be on the shelves as a model. These bones need to grow.
IMG 20210815 020724

I need exactly this.

Attachments

• IMG_20210815_020711.jpg
    IMG_20210815_020711.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 249
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Those vitamins will definitely make you healthier, but they're probably not going to do much bone-wise. Most bone growth is genetic
Also it's probably more skin thickness than it is your actual bone growth, I have the same issue very prominent bones but thick skin

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Leviathin, Deleted member 6695 and 4 others
Also those pic angles are
Giphy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 6695
Those vitamins will definitely make you healthier, but they're probably not going to do much bone-wise. Most bone growth is genetic
Also it's probably more skin thickness than it is your actual bone growth, I have the same issue very prominent bones but thick skin
Vitamin K2 settles directly into the bone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Good looking but if you become a model you’re not good looking enough to be more than one of the ones who get paid $20 a day. If anything they’ll put you in dresses for androgynous modeling at avant garde clothing brands

I’m also assuming you’re at least 183cm tall otherwise you will never model

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Schönling, Mouthbreath and 9 others
Buccal fat removal can "thin" the skin:

Buccalfat

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Chintuck22, Loko88 and 1 other person
Vitamin K2 settles directly into the bone.
Yeah but how much thickness is that adding realistically? If you have thick skin it's just going to push your skin out more and won't do anything. Anyways you already look good enough to slay a decent amount I don't know why the fuck you're here if you're over 5'10 besides education about lookism

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Good looking but if you become a model you’re not good looking enough to be more than one of the ones who get paid $20 a day
A tiktok chad above, not me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
looking good there turk

• JFL
Yeah but how much thickness is that adding realistically? If you have thick skin it's just going to push your skin out more and won't do anything. Anyways you already look good enough to slay a decent amount I don't know why the fuck you're here if you're over 5'10 besides education about lookism
Lol, I'm not that guy but our maxilla is exactly the same but the cheekbone is bigger.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Good looking but if you become a model you’re not good looking enough to be more than one of the ones who get paid $20 a day. If anything they’ll put you in dresses for androgynous modeling at avant garde clothing brands

I’m also assuming you’re at least 183cm tall otherwise you will never model
I just realized now and my maxilla is more forward.

In some cases it can. I've looked into it for me and actually consulted a surgeon, he said it won't do much because my skin is already thick. But for other people it can be huge
I think it depends on the amount removed. The guy I pictured above had something like 80-100% of his buccal fat removed, which isn't recommended by surgeons.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and chadison
I think it depends on the amount removed. The guy I pictured above had something like 80-100% of his buccal fat removed, which isn't recommended by surgeons.
Liposuction is very expensive and don't fool yourself.

I just realized now and my maxilla is more forward.
Maxilla being forward is a meme, past a certain point it’s just really feminine looking. Most high value men are forward grown but not dogpilled like models

so actually maybe you can model but again if you aren’t unique looking yet also generically attractive at the same time you will be one of the 10,000 starving models who make just enough to live off of. In fact living off modeling is very rare, the top 100 models likely make 99% of the income of all models

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14848 and AscendingHero
Maxilla being forward is a meme, past a certain point it’s just really feminine looking. Most high value men are forward grown but not dogpilled like models

so actually maybe you can model but again if you aren’t unique looking yet also generically attractive at the same time you will be one of the 10,000 starving models who make just enough to live off of. In fact living off modeling is very rare, the top 100 models likely make 99% of the income of all models
IMG 20210815 022021

My maxilla is the same as this guy and he looks gross without cheekbones that way.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
K2 doesn’t do shit.

next please :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dadfa, datboijj and Perfectumbrain
Agree but also don't agree. Forward maxila is everything, and at the end of the day it's all about propotions and projection of the upper and mid thirds especially. A forward grown wide maxila that is still orthognathic in profile and fits the ricketts plane requirements=gigachad

mother's forward-grown maxilla,
Your maxila being recessed or well developed isn't really due to genes tbh.....

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thereallegend and Deleted member 14848
Agree but also don't agree. Forward maxila is everything, and at the end of the day it's all about propotions and projection of the upper and mid thirds especially. A forward grown wide maxila that is still orthognathic in profile and fits the ricketts plane requirements=gigachad

Your maxila being recessed or well developed isn't really due to genes tbh.....
Are you saying that the Jordan Barret maxilla is derived from mewing?

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 6695, AscendingHero and 1 other person

forward upper maxilla matters way more. As long as the lower maxilla isn’t recessed and is slightly forward then you’re good. The upper maxilla (bottom of cheekbones and orbital rims) should be as forward as can look good, usually the upper and lower maxilla aren’t equally as forward grown and it’s the upper maxilla that makes you attractive. The lower maxilla just has to be in normal range as long as the upper maxilla is prominent

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
K2 doesn’t do shit.

next please :blackpill:
it does, especially if you've been living on a cuck western plebian diet for all your life. Also supps are bs for the most part, OP would be much better off getting frequent sun+eating raw cheese, beef liver, and saurekaut.

Also OP looking into dyrotic's pubertymaxxing guide in botb. Hormones are everything. Especially Androgens and IGF-1

Link to the thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 14848
Jordan Barrett mews so much he has to hire other people to put their tongue on the roof of his mouth for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, anti caking agents and AscendingHero
forward upper maxilla matters way more. As long as the lower maxilla isn’t recessed and is slightly forward then you’re good. The upper maxilla (bottom of cheekbones and orbital rims) should be as forward as can look good, usually the upper and lower maxilla aren’t equally as forward grown and it’s the upper maxilla that makes you attractive. The lower maxilla just has to be in normal range as long as the upper maxilla is prominent
Agreed but isn't that what I said, plus more when i stated it's all about the projection of the mid and upper facial thirds....man y'all bluecels don't read huh

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
Agreed but isn't that what I said, plus more when i stated it's all about the projection of the mid and upper facial thirds....man y'all bluecels don't read huh
Is the cheekbone of the man you put in your profile genetic? Do you have information?

Literally I don’t know why ppl even talk about the lower maxilla as some aesthetic hallmark

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and AscendingHero
Unironically yes+ more

Nutrition

Genes play a role but moreso epigenetics and how a good or poor environment affects genes over generations

Posture (mewing and body posture aswell as oral habits and proper mastication)

Also lifestyle, sleep, exercise

And hormones (Androgens, Pren and Pubertal T, IGF-1, HGH, DHT, etc)

Although this needs to be done when very young like straight out of the womb

Breastfeeding, etc, etc cba to name all the factors, research dude

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thereallegend, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Unironically yes+ more

Nutrition

Genes play a role but moreso epigenetics and how a good or poor environment affects genes over generations

Posture (mewing and body posture aswell as oral habits and proper mastication)

Also lifestyle, sleep, exercise

And hormones (Androgens, Pren and Pubertal T, IGF-1, HGH, DHT, etc)

Although this needs to be done when very young like straight out of the womb

Breastfeeding, etc, etc cba to name all the factors, research dude
Damn, I'd love to have Ramirez's İnjun genetics and live like shit and get advanced bone, but... I wish I had cheekbones in my genetics..

I want to cum so hard that it comes out pink

• JFL
Damn, I'd love to have Ramirez's İnjun genetics and live like shit and get advanced bone, but... I wish I had cheekbones in my genetics..
Outliers don't define the rule

Every other greycel uses that as a rebuttal, low iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14848
Vitamin K2 is taken directly into the bone.
Vitamin k2 isn’t taken directly anywhere. It’s the calcium that’s taken to the bone and helps bone density. Vitamin k2 helps with this process. Either way whatever increase this may have on bone density is extremely negligible, at least in terms of producing any aesthetic changes

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
it does, especially if you've been living on a cuck western plebian diet for all your life. Also supps are bs for the most part, OP would be much better off getting frequent sun+eating raw cheese, beef liver, and saurekaut.

Also OP looking into dyrotic's pubertymaxxing guide in botb. Hormones are everything. Especially Androgens and IGF-1

Link to the thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/
Lol can’t be bothered bro

• JFL
Vitamin k2 isn’t taken directly anywhere. It’s the calcium that’s taken to the bone and helps bone density. Vitamin k2 helps with this process. Either way whatever increase this may have on bone density is extremely negligible, at least in terms of producing any aesthetic changes
OP just eat drink raw mik+bone marrow+beef liver+raw cheese for bone growth, mogs k2 and any other supps any day of the week.

Much more benefits to it then just bone aswell.

I seem to have genetically inherited my father's overdeveloped bone structure and my mother's forward-grown maxilla, but my only problem is my cheekbones and if I enlarge them, you can see me as a model. For this reason, I will fire vitamin K2 and vitamin D at the same time and be on the shelves as a model. These bones need to grow.View attachment 1271366

I need exactly this.
Will mog @ArvidGustavsson for sure

• +1
Bimax or lefort 2 only solution? Facepulling + MSE feels like a pipedream
Lefort 3

Scratch that LEFORT 5

haha:lul:

Nah MSE+FM is legit if you're sub 25, even more so if you're sub 20 in your teens

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 14848

Not true female maxilla is not more forward.
Male maxilla is as forward but the brow ridge, nose bridge and chin are more forward as well which makes the maxilla appear more backward

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Lefort 3

Scratch that LEFORT 5

haha:lul:

Nah MSE+FM is legit if you're sub 25, even more so if you're sub 20 in your teens
I'm 22 and I would want to do MSE+FM, but I live in Europe.. only thing I can do is order the appliance myself or find a crazy dentist who would install it without proper knowledge of the appliance.

What makes you say it's legit btw? FM feels like a meme while MSE expands your maxilla horizontally which gives little visible aesthetic results apart from your teeth row getting wider, maybe your nose and zygos as well

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What makes you say it's legit btw? FM feels like a meme while MSE expands your maxilla horizontally which gives little visible aesthetic results apart from your teeth row getting wider, maybe your nose and zygos as well
Just expand more with MSE

FM is legit because ik several people who've gotten giga results from MSE+FM, +before and afters. Albeit they were in their teens.They're plenty of threads here on it, especially from 2020. Although bone anchored FM is legit. Most of this stuff depends on age. Freiza on lookism who's your age got very good results aswell. https://lookism.net/threads/mse-is-ascending-me-so-hard.491031/#post-4472416

Check this out

Brb man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus
Just expand more with MSE

FM is legit because ik several people who've gotten giga results from MSE+FM, +before and afters. Albeit they were in their teens.They're plenty of threads here on it, especially from 2020. Although bone anchored FM is legit. Most of this stuff depends on age. Freiza on lookism who's your age got very good results aswell. https://lookism.net/threads/mse-is-ascending-me-so-hard.491031/#post-4472416

Check this out
View attachment 1271432View attachment 1271435

Brb man
Interesting stuff, I assume if you wear the FM religiously it could work. What about the mandible though? I guess if the FM produced any sort of CCW rotation to the maxilla the mandible would drop somewhat creating a semblance of a forward shift

What do you think of bimax? If you were to compare the two(that being MSE and bimax), seeing as the downside with bimax is the lack of horizontal expansion aswell as any movement to the upper maxilla, unless you get a three point lefort 1 which seems a long shot(but who knows), but still this would only expand the lower part of the maxilla, albeit in three different directions.

If you were to use MSE to its full potential you would as they say expand at least 1 cm to notice the difference aestethically, what if you need surgical intervention to adjust the mandible after that? Would it not be easier to do the double jaw surgery which moves both jaws at the same time, or would the MSE + imdo variant be more effective and result in a more desired outcome?

Vitamins wont do shit lmao