I will use vitamin D and vitamin K2.

If you take enough Vitamin K2 you won't get Hypercalcaemia. What type of Vitamin K2 and D3 do you have exactly?
I took 2 drops of vitamin D3 and drank a glass of milk. Before that, I ate a lot of cheese for breakfast.:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
won't do anything tbh, but its a healthmaxx

• So Sad
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
idk how old you are but it won't affect your bone structure basically past 12, your bone structure is set by your mother's diet during pregnancy and breast feeding and maybe until like puberty, but mostly your mother's tbh, id still take k2 and vit d nonetheless though

• Love it
idk how old you are but it won't affect your bone structure basically past 12, your bone structure is set by your mother's diet during pregnancy and breast feeding and maybe until like puberty, but mostly your mother's tbh, id still take k2 and vit d nonetheless though
Can you explain this in more detail? I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing...

Can you explain this in more detail? I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing...
basically ur bone structured is determined at a young age by ur diet, mostly diet tbh but u could say posture/lifestyle, meaning that k2 and vit d wont do much rn in terms of u getting better bones, i mean maybe if ur bonesmashing and taking k2 that could work but bonesmashing is controversial tbh

• +1
basically ur bone structured is determined at a young age by ur diet, mostly diet tbh but u could say posture/lifestyle, meaning that k2 and vit d wont do much rn in terms of u getting better bones, i mean maybe if ur bonesmashing and taking k2 that could work but bonesmashing is controversial tbh
What would you recommend to someone just entering puberty? I will also show you some photos.

Don't take too much k2, it gave me chest pain

D3.

Not just D