I will use vitamin D and vitamin K2.

Eat a bit of eggshell powder aswell everyday to minimise PTH

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Deleted member 6695
Good looking but if you become a model you’re not good looking enough to be more than one of the ones who get paid $20 a day. If anything they’ll put you in dresses for androgynous modeling at avant garde clothing brands

I’m also assuming you’re at least 183cm tall otherwise you will never model
The cope levels
flying on my way GIF by MOOT

What happens if pth goes down?
PTH destroys bone so there is Calcium homeostasis (normal Calcium blood levels). By eating Calcium you effectively decrease it and keep the Calcium in the bones, esp with Vitamin K2 it is very synergetic. Also reduces you Prolactin and increase your Testosterone. Aim for 1:1 ideally 1:2 dietary Phosphorus : Calcium ratio, but still eat meat, milk cheese etc just eat extra hard cheese, eggshell calcium powder, fruit

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Deleted member 6695
PTH destroys bone so there is Calcium homeostasis (normal Calcium blood levels). By eating Calcium you effectively decrease it and keep the Calcium in the bones, esp with Vitamin K2 it is very synergetic. Also reduces you Prolactin and increase your Testosterone. Aim for 1:1 ideally 1:2 dietary Phosphorus : Calcium ratio, but still eat meat, milk cheese etc just eat extra hard cheese, eggshell calcium powder, fruit
A lot of people have said that vitamin K2 won't do shit to bones, and frankly, I don't know what to do.

A lot of people have said that vitamin K2 won't do shit to bones, and frankly, I don't know what to do.
Huh? You said you were gonna use it in this friend jfl
Imo it is definitely worth it. Get Thorne Vitamin K2 MK-4 (without Vitamin D, just get Vitamin D from bare chested sun exposure between 10:30AM-3:00PM) supplement drops. Take 15 drops (15 mg) orally after a good meal. Also eat occasional beef liver from the butcher for Vitamin A (like once a week maybe slightly more) and occasionally eat well boiled Kale or Swiss Chard (25 minutes boil) with a meal that has fat for regular Vitamin K. This proper intake fat soluble Vitamin is really vital for Testosterone and easily increases it and minning Estrogen, and also very vital for proper craniofacial development as per Weston A Price

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Perfectumbrain
>I seem to have genetically inherited my father's overdeveloped bone structure and my mother's forward-grown maxilla

okay edgelord

Huh? You said you were gonna use it in this friend jfl
Imo it is definitely worth it. Get Thorne Vitamin K2 MK-4 (without Vitamin D, just get Vitamin D from bare chested sun exposure between 10:30AM-3:00PM) supplement drops. Take 15 drops (15 mg) orally after a good meal. Also eat occasional beef liver from the butcher for Vitamin A (like once a week maybe slightly more) and occasionally eat well boiled Kale or Swiss Chard (25 minutes boil) with a meal that has fat for regular Vitamin K. This proper intake fat soluble Vitamin is really vital for Testosterone and easily increases it and minning Estrogen, and also very vital for proper craniofacial development as per Weston A Price
Wow, the eggshell looks divine in terms of calcium however I have to eat grass and chia seeds and if I drink it in milk my body will vomit calcium but I don't know how to get vitamin d from the sun.

I don't know how to get vitamin d from the sun.
Bare chested sun exposure in the times I told you. Or do you live in a country with no sun?
Wdym?
chia seeds
Chia seeds do have Calcium but they are shit food Bro, please stop eating them ASAP. That's so much PUFA. You are actively lowering your Test and stunting your growth. I don't have time to redpill you on diet but stop eating all high PUFA foods such as seed and vegetable oils (aside from Virgin unhydrogenated Coconut Oil and Virgin Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter is also good), fatty fish, seeds and nuts, pork, high amounts of vegetables etc.

Try goat milk, or try hard cheeses (from cow milk, goat milk, bison; whatever you can digest).

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
however I hav
It is basically pure Calcium Carbonate and as such has 41% (can't remember) elemental Calcium by weight. So if you take 5 grams you would get 2,050 mg of Calcium; so keep that in mind.

• +1
Bare chested sun exposure in the times I told you. Or do you live in a country with no sun?

Wdym?

Chia seeds do have Calcium but they are shit food Bro, please stop eating them ASAP. That's so much PUFA. You are actively lowering your Test and stunting your growth. I don't have time to redpill you on diet but stop eating all high PUFA foods such as seed and vegetable oils (aside from Virgin unhydrogenated Coconut Oil and Virgin Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter is also good), fatty fish, seeds and nuts, pork, high amounts of vegetables etc.

Try goat milk, or try hard cheeses (from cow milk, goat milk, bison; whatever you can digest).
There is sun but I don't know if I can stand naked because where I live it is full of flies and insects so I just have to open my arms to the sun and I don't know if it will be enough...

It is basically pure Calcium Carbonate and as such has 41% (can't remember) elemental Calcium by weight. So if you take 5 grams you would get 2,050 mg of Calcium; so keep that in mind.
Does Sodium Carbonate work for calcium?

The cope levels
flying on my way GIF by MOOT
The person in that picture is too generic and gay face to be a successful model, they would get gigs but mostly at Hollister or a hippie clothes line. Not masculine enough to supermodel

The person in that picture is too generic and gay face to be a successful model, they would get gigs but mostly at Hollister or a hippie clothes line. Not masculine enough to supermodel
He is already a model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
He is already a succesful model lmao

Sodium Carbonate is Sodium Carbonate, it has no Calcium jfl
Dude... the egg in the house came from the hormone chicken so the shell won't do shit...

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Are you retarded? Wtf does that sentence even mean?
Market Chicken.The chicken is house-fed and has hormones, it probably doesn't even have calcium in it. I doubt it even has protein. So the shell is useless.

Market Chicken.The chicken is house-fed and has hormones, it probably doesn't even have calcium in it. I doubt it even has protein. So the shell is useless.
The shell is physically 99% Calcium Carbonate, if it didn't have calcium you wouldn't have a shell lol

• +1
  • JFL
The shell is physically 99% Calcium Carbonate, if it didn't have calcium you wouldn't have a shell lol
There is 1000 mg of calcium in a cinnamon bark, which means that crustacean foods are the god of calcium.

There is 1000 mg of calcium in a cinnamon bark, which means that crustacean foods are the god of calcium.
Maybe but cinnamon bark also has a lot of other shit, including anti-nutrients like Oxalic Acid which binds to Calcium and makes it unusable.

• +1
I just checked it and a significant amount of the Calcium in cinnamon bark is Calcium Oxalate which is unusable

• +1
I just checked it and a significant amount of the Calcium in cinnamon bark is Calcium Oxalate which is unusable
Now I put the egg and I am waiting for it to boil, after boiling, I will wait for 10 minutes, let it dry in the oven at 100 degrees, and grind it into powder in the rondo.

Maybe but cinnamon bark also has a lot of other shit, including anti-nutrients like Oxalic Acid which binds to Calcium and makes it unusable.
I hope I don't have too much calcium, I ate lots of cheese and butter this morning, now I'm going to eat egg shells.

• +1
Something on my mind. If this eggshell is calcium directly, we will get calcium into the body, not vitamin?

• Hmm...
I hope I don't have too much calcium, I ate lots of cheese and butter this morning, now I'm going to eat egg shells.
Do you know how to make the eggshell powder?

• +1
  • +1
Now we take calcium directly, that is, we take the shell directly, does this shell settle on the bones or is the calcium in the shell absorbed?
Not sure what you mean

• JFL
Not sure what you mean
Now we take calcium directly, that is, we take the shell directly, does this shell settle on the bones or is the calcium in the shell absorbed?

• JFL
Pulverize the eggshell and eat it.
First boil it 10 minutes to get kill any Salmonella strains and other shit, put into oven for a while and then put into coffee grinder until it is fine dust. That's how I do it

• +1
First boil it 10 minutes to get kill any Salmonella strains and other shit, put into oven for a while and then put into coffee grinder until it is fine dust. That's how I do it

• JFL
take like 2.5 grams with a big meal to get 1,000 mg of elemental Calcium. It's easy to take too much as it is just Calcium Carbonate

• +1
take like 2.5 grams with a big meal to get 1,000 mg of elemental Calcium. It's easy to take too much as it is just Calcium Carbonate
I wonder if doing this without taking vitamin K2 creates kidney stones?

• +1
I wonder if doing this without taking vitamin K2 creates kidney stones?
Maybe. A much greater risk factor would.be consuming Oxalic Acid from Vegetables, nuts, seeds etc

• So Sad
Maybe. A much greater risk factor would.be consuming Oxalic Acid from Vegetables, nuts, seeds etc
I ate a bag of purslane a day. Because it contains calcium...

• +1
The Calcium in vegetables is largely unusable. I'm sorry you fell for the vegetable meme
Do I need to have a blood test? I don't know how much calcium I took and I will take it together with K2+D3.

Do I need to have a blood test? I don't know how much calcium I took and I will take it together with K2+D3.
If you take enough Vitamin K2 you won't get Hypercalcaemia. What type of Vitamin K2 and D3 do you have exactly?

• +1
If you take enough Vitamin K2 you won't get Hypercalcaemia. What type of Vitamin K2 and D3 do you have exactly?
I have vitamin d at home, now I will look at it.

• +1
Devit-3 50.000 I.U./15ml
made from sheep's wool fat
Butilhidroksianisol+Sunflower Oil

• +1
@thereallegend

what you trynna say?