I win niggas

carvxx

carvxx

Harmony Lord
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
291
Reputation
176
Today several teachers at my school told me that I looked angry. I asked my grandmother if it was true and she said that I seemed angry all the time (Until I remember that they are greys who have never seen a real positive canthal tilt and good eye area)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1
stop squinting, its not good for you
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx, mxl4chi1, LA_vxmpk1NG and 1 other person
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG and ouiii
Today several teachers at my school told me that I looked angry. I asked my grandmother if it was true and she said that I seemed angry all the time (Until I remember that they are greys who have never seen a real positive canthal tilt and good eye area)
1000133953
 
ok "harmony lord" with 171 rep
 
SYes, I truly am the god of hunter eyes 🥹🥹, you will never see eyes as beautiful as mine, worship me my slaves, after your mothers see my eyes apart from my slaves they will be my children
 

Similar threads

Informationcapitali
Replies
5
Views
75
bigfatuglyc6nt
bigfatuglyc6nt
BecomingX
Replies
7
Views
62
sensetivefoidgraper
sensetivefoidgraper
BatemanNigga
Replies
31
Views
200
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Short
Replies
9
Views
93
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
Nyrо
Replies
4
Views
47
Nyrо
Nyrо

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top