i wish i could ascend

whats the point of crying abt it tho? They will never like u if u never change. Just looksmax. The only thing u can do. Or just rot. Choice is urs
It’s fine to complain here and there cause humans need to let out their emotions so it doesn’t overwhelm them. Making a post about it on a forum could help or running a mile could help. I choose the latter and it does work.

It’s fine to complain here and there cause humans need to let out their emotions so it doesn’t overwhelm them. Making a post about it on a forum could help or running a mile could help. I choose the latter and it does work.
ye bro, i wont post my face here. For very obvious reasons. But i've been rate a 4.5/5 out of 10 in looks. I've been told by other blackpillers that i have good base for surgeries and that i can ascend. Im basically on here to pass time. I don't have many friends so i like talking to other ppl like me here.

A tall 4.5-5 psl is enough but he’ll need to have some sort of status as well
most def, also i've been told i can get to a 7 naturally and an 8.5/10 with surgeries by blackpillers. What type of foids can i get after ascending. Rn im around psl 3.5-4

ye bro, i wont post my face here. For very obvious reasons. But i've been rate a 4.5/5 out of 10 in looks. I've been told by other blackpillers that i have good base for surgeries and that i can ascend. Im basically on here to pass time. I don't have many friends so i like talking to other ppl like me here.
Yes that’s fine to talk to people but remember this and plant it firmly in your mind, if this forum or anything like it is where you’re spending more time than trying to looksmaxx, study or anything else which will improve your QoL irl then a break is needed.

Yes that’s fine to talk to people but remember this and plant it firmly in your mind, if this forum or anything like it is where you’re spending more time than trying to looksmaxx, study or anything else which will improve your QoL irl then a break is needed.
for sure bro, good luck with ur college

for sure bro, good luck with ur college
Dragon Ball Z GIF by Toei Animation

If you were a chad aspie who didn’t say a word at school, you’d be called “mysterious” jfl

If you were a chad aspie who didn’t say a word at school, you’d be called “mysterious” jfl
unironically true, im focusing on looksmaxxing now

just lol @ clown world

Attachments

• 403.gif
    403.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 0