I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from ever lifting

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
18 => 25 :lul: and I looked like the middle picture for the vast majority of that time.
(the end pic was achieved in a few months after I quit lifting, lost loads of weight and started lifting again.)

I wasted my prime years by having a constantly bloated face and yet not realizing how bad I looked because of the body image dismorphia I had acquired somewhere along the way.
If I had stayed as an auswitzcel with a lean face and focused my energy on my other interests I can only imagine what I would have experienced.

Learn from my mistakes youngcels, do not pursue natty lifting if you have incel genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 616, Slob and 6 others
you lift for 7 year still look like that? its very demotivating bro

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 245 and fobos
You look better at the end tho wtf

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Your training methods are probably complete trash. Tell me, how did you train?

• +1
Reactions: buflek, ChoSeungHui, FatmanO and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Your training methods are probably complete trash. Tell me, how did you train?
:bluepill:#1
Started being a SScel, then did 5/3/1. For the last pic I started training for just 2 hours a week using my own program.
Just lol at denying the genetics pill and trying to blame my training methods.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Kill_Jew
Low insertion point on lats coupled with wide hips and forward obliques will do this. Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done other than making sure that you minimize oblique recruitment in exercises. Not saying it can't look good if you keep training but you're looking at a christiano ronaldo physique

ronaldo2007.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Workout.jpg

Edit: also narrow shoulders might factors into this

Last edited:
lol i feel like most incels who attempt gymmaxxing and get no results are just lazy fucks in the gym who train like pussies

"uhuh 10 reps lat pulldown i guess im done w this set yeh ok move on to the next exercise"

ur supposed to train extremely hard if you want results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo, Vitruvian and 2 others
lol i feel like most incels who attempt gymmaxxing and get no results are just lazy fucks in the gym who train like pussies

"uhuh 10 reps lat pulldown i guess im done w this set yeh ok move on to the next exercise"

:bluepill:#2
I trained extremely hard, harder than anyone in the gym.
Also when I lost all my gains and started lifting again, I put in far less effort than I had before I got more results.
Also you aren't even a natural lifter, just lol at you posting such a comment when you clearly failed at this yourself. Although at least you were redpilled enough to realize your genetics were trash early on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, itsoverbuddyboyo and ZyzzReincarnate
the real question is if you've stopped now?

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
Also when I lost all my gains and started lifting again, I put in far less effort than I had before I got more results.
Also you aren't even a natural lifter, just lol at you posting such a comment when you clearly failed at this yourself. Although at least you were redpilled enough to realize your genetics were trash early on.
trash genetics

• +1
Reactions: Einon
look at this dude oh no no no
you can flame me for my face all you want but my bodybuilding genetics are god tier and nobody can deny that lmfao

? i never claimed to be natural. i chose to take sarms to build muscle more quickly, it doesnt change my frame size at all. my clavicles have always been wide, hips narrow, and ive always had a fast metabolism.

tbh i think you're just bitter that my physique from one year of training mogs the fuck out of your 7 years because you have dogshit genetics and a small dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, kobecel and The Dude Abides
? i never claimed to be natural. i chose to take sarms to build muscle more quickly, it doesnt change my frame size at all. my clavicles have always been wide, hips narrow, and ive always had a fast metabolism.

tbh i think you're just bitter that my physique from one year of training mogs the fuck out of your 7 years because you have dogshit genetics and a small dick
:lul:

good shoulders, so fking fat waist tho.

day you start to lift is the day you will always be small

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Low insertion point on lats coupled with wide hips and forward obliques will do this. Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done other than making sure that you minimize oblique recruitment in exercises. Not saying it can't look good if you keep training but you're looking at a christiano ronaldo physique

ronaldo2007.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Workout.jpg

Edit: also narrow shoulders might factors into this
He isn't natural.

Lifting was such a waste of time and energy for me I wish I never touched a squat rack and instead mewed and only focused on the aesthetic muscles

It's all about 100% genetics from start

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, SikKunt and Deleted member 206

Wide midsection with small frame, bad combo.

meanwhile Chad can do this transformation in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
I hate those effortlessly lean guys, who put on muscle without a shred of fat. How the fuck do they do it?
Steroids most likely, he is natty in the first pic. This site is so :bluepill: on natural potential.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Steroids most likely, he is natty in the first pic. This site is so :bluepill: on natural potential.
Most people on steroids still get fat, though. I guess the prettboys are more red pilled and only eat at a small surplus.

I think @ZyzzReincarnate is natty am I right
I hate those effortlessly lean guys, who put on muscle without a shred of fat. How the fuck do they do it?
Hes on a low dose of roids
What were your main lifts @elfmaxx

Last edited:
Body is so cope dude... You could have scoliosis and auschwitz body and girls will still like you if ur face is good.. When i was 14 my back was so curved from scoliosis almost 70* and i was 10 lbs underweight yet girls liked me the most there because of my FACE (nw0 hairline and perfect skin). They might say "haha chad you need to get some meat on your bones!!" but that's the worst of it.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
why lift when its all baout face?

agreed, you should never take lifting serious, it should be a hobby. being lean>everything else

• +1
Reactions: Canberra
agreed, you should never take lifting serious, it should be a hobby. being lean>everything else
Yep, agreed. Got on tren a couple days ago and also got yohimbine, albuterol and cardarine. Gonna cut all the way down to 185, at 203-205 rn. Hopefully it will just take 3-4 weeks cause I'm gonna do lots of cardio.

Yep, agreed. Got on tren a couple days ago and also got yohimbine, albuterol and cardarine. Gonna cut all the way down to 185, at 203-205 rn. Hopefully it will just take 3-4 weeks cause I'm gonna do lots of cardio.

thought u were on tren for weeks? did you stop ?

lol iv been cutting the past 7 months, although ever since my anime waifu died, i have ltierally been eating 500 calories a day so i might get shredded in a few weeks at my current pace

thought u were on tren for weeks? did you stop ?

lol iv been cutting the past 7 months, although ever since my anime waifu died, i have ltierally been eating 500 calories a day so i might get shredded in a few weeks at my current pace
Was on tren for 3 weeks, had to stop to get a certain bloodwork done. Then I binge ate for a week and got bloated again lol. Look leaner than the last time I weighed this much though.

Was on tren for 3 weeks, had to stop to get a certain bloodwork done. Then I binge ate for a week and got bloated again lol. Look leaner than the last time I weighed this much though.

depression>tren for cutting srs.

get yourself depressed and u will legit not eat anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and jefferson
u never feel small if u have bigger bones than anyone you meet :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Deleted member 1329

Users who are viewing this thread

Back