i wish i had high school romance

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
but that time is long gone and i will never get those years back

fml
fmlfmfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmfmlmflmflfmlfmlfmflmflmflmfmlfmfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmfmlmflmflfmlfmlfmflmflmflmfmlfmfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmfmlmflmflfmlfmlfmflmflmflm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Time Travel, SHARK and 1 other person
Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for CUCK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for CUCK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you CUCK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown and RichardSpencel
Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for CUCK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for CUCK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you CUCK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

LOW...TIER...GAWDDD

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
normies pushing the friends meme but somehow im expected to think that not being with jbs in high school does not impact me negatively

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

fml
fmlfmfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmfmlmflmflfmlfmlfmflmflmflmfmlfmfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmfmlmflmflfmlfmlfmflmflmflmfmlfmfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmfmlmflmflfmlfmlfmflmflmflm
What stopped you from getting it?

fml
same feelsbadman

I can cope with the fact that I had some really good friendships that are still going strong.