Rehab Room drops the most brutal pill

murdah

murdah

Fucking brutal and truthful, time is something you’ll never get back. Missing out on teen love, middle school, high school, and college parties is brutal. There are certain experiences that you’ll never be able to experience even after ascending.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, RecessedChinCel, Sushifart and 4 others
Especially if you have to get time consuming surgeries like bimax or LL.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Easy on me with the suifuel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and murdah
Teen love is cope if u aren’t talking about getting with a HQNP foid experiencing moments like u see in the movies

• +1
Teen love is cope if u aren’t talking about getting with a HQNP foid experiencing moments like u see in the movies
Teen love in middle school>> I agree with that since most foids become whores in highschool

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
Just buy a time machine theory.

• +1
Agepill is too brutal mane. Growing up to be an old wrinkled ass man that isn't in his prime anymore rotting in a retirement home.

• JFL
  • +1
JFL at teen love :feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Agepill is too brutal mane. Growing up to be an old wrinkled ass man that isn't in his prime anymore rotting in a retirement home.
Well thats a bit too old, I mean like being in your late 20’s still KHHV.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and FaceandBBC
Never look back. It will only make you waste more time

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Clown Show, murdah and 1 other person
He's very boring. Of course he was fucked by life, but that is his only perspective. Almost all of you reading are NOWHERE near that dirt bottom. You can't take life advice or build your life around the perspective of a loser. Unless you're a complete fuck up it's brain rot to listen to this shit.

• +1
He's very boring. Of course he was fucked by life, but that is his only perspective. Almost all of you reading are NOWHERE near that dirt bottom. You can't take life advice or build your life around the perspective of a loser. Unless you're a complete fuck up it's brain rot to listen to this shit.
I agree, but timepill has affected a lot of us here, that’s why we lack development in NTness

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Brutal, it's over...

Bad ending...

Villains have won...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, murdah and Ricky212
Fucking brutal and truthful, time is something you’ll never get back. Missing out on teen love, middle school, high school, and college parties is brutal. There are certain experiences that you’ll never be able to experience even after ascending.

Brutal

I agree, but timepill has affected a lot of us here, that’s why we lack development in NTness
I had a pretty fucked up start in my life and I relate, but if I listened to this shit and didn't at least take a leap of faith that things can be better my life would be 100x worse.

He's a truecel making content for other truecels. Consuming that stuff willingly is the equivalent of eating toxic sludge. I can't even sit through any of his videos it's just boring whining from my POV because my life experience is completely different and I genuinely find his delivery and narration grating

Would you ask a bum how to make money?
Same way you don't listen to some truecel rambling about life when you want to live differently. Most of the extreme blackpill content doesn't apply to YOU anyway. If you're a youngcel it's even worse because you're consuming extremely negative content for no reason or benefit.

Yeah time is worth everything. You're also wasting time thinking about lost time. You only got what you got and you got to make use of it the way you see best.

You need really strong mental maturity to look at this type of stuff in an unemotional, impassionate way. Even then it's pointless because everything this dude says has been said better elsewhere.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel