I wish I lived in Europe instead of America

GenePilled

GenePilled

Iron
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Posts
43
Reputation
23
it’s genuinely so boring in this country always shitty weather anywhere you go is a mall that you hang out with friends and they only good
Thing I had which was a park is now basically abandoned since school started + weather conditions
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, Mai Sakurajima. and dnr.niglet
it’s genuinely so boring in this country always shitty weather anywhere you go is a mall that you hang out with friends and they only good
Thing I had which was a park is now basically abandoned since school started + weather conditions
Come to Europe and after 1 year you’ll be saying the same shit. It’s not your place that’s causing your problems but yourself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
it’s genuinely so boring in this country always shitty weather anywhere you go is a mall that you hang out with friends and they only good
Thing I had which was a park is now basically abandoned since school started + weather conditions
America is perfectly fine, honestly alot better than most places just depending on where you’re living
 
I feel the opposite and I live in Europe
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
eu is ass if u genuinely want stuff to improve urself same goes with its orthopedic options

eu is infiltrated with ethnics anyways

idk why u wanna move there instead of saying in the usa jfl
 
youll always crave something you cant experience
 
it’s genuinely so boring in this country always shitty weather anywhere you go is a mall that you hang out with friends and they only good
Thing I had which was a park is now basically abandoned since school started + weather conditions
until u get brutally height and face mogged by a random on the street
 
I grew up thinking life in America is better but I don’t believe so anymore. I would say the only good thing about America is that the people are a lot warmer. They’re sociable and friendly. Compared to Europeans who are typically cold, especially in Western Europe, where I am from. People only socialize with you if there is a logical reason for it; for example, you are colleagues or classmates. Befriending a random stranger in the streets would be impossible here, for example, as people keep to themselves.
 
Europe is far superior to america.
 
Both america and europe suckass
 
it’s genuinely so boring in this country always shitty weather anywhere you go is a mall that you hang out with friends and they only good
Thing I had which was a park is now basically abandoned since school started + weather conditions
Basically every western country feels like this in the most populated locations.
 
it’s genuinely so boring in this country always shitty weather anywhere you go is a mall that you hang out with friends and they only good
Thing I had which was a park is now basically abandoned since school started + weather conditions
Are you serious?
You can criticize America for many reasons EXCEPT these.

America has way better weather than Europe on average.
3432

The sunniest parts of Europe are literally the average in America. Europe has much worse weather and is a lot greyer. Like it's not even close.

And it being "boring"? Everything relevant happens in America. If you think America is boring, trust me, any European country has way less things to do.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
it’s genuinely so boring in this country always shitty weather anywhere you go is a mall that you hang out with friends and they only good
Thing I had which was a park is now basically abandoned since school started + weather conditions
reject western countries, embrace the latino path boyo
 
As someone born and raised in Ireland I wish I lived in America
 
Are you serious?
You can criticize America for many reasons EXCEPT these.

America has way better weather than Europe on average.
View attachment 5700144
The sunniest parts of Europe are literally the average in America. Europe has much worse weather and is a lot greyer. Like it's not even close.

And it being "boring"? Everything relevant happens in America. If you think America is boring, trust me, any European country has way less things to do.
Damn so maybe I am wrong since I live in New York
 
  • +1
Reactions: Miami
No you don't. America mogs Europe brutally. Maybe people here are less retarded and more educated. But weather, economy and cucked nature of people makes it worse..
 
  • +1
Reactions: Miami

Similar threads

BatemanNigga
Replies
15
Views
115
sonic55555
S
algerianmogger
Replies
10
Views
45
algerianmogger
algerianmogger
Idontknowlol
Replies
1
Views
22
6’7whitechad
6
brotato78
Replies
3
Views
27
ReadBooksEveryday
ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top