I wish i was a retard

final boss

final boss

Anti-nihilism / whitepiller
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Posts
412
Reputation
307
Man....
Maybe I had really bad past , but I miss when I have no idea what happening and what is this all about .
People talking about iq this.... iq that .... , but the real happiness when u know nothing .
It's all started when I used to be in middle school, cope in video games all day long, ignore the fact that my parents hate me and prefer my cousin who harassing kids in school lol(somehow he is intelligent and good guy yk what I mean ).
Until I fall into that ideologies of PILLS because i didn't have control on Internet .
Like I said..... , sometimes you have to know nothing and you good , you your goals is about passing the ocean not fighting the sharks after all .
Sorry for my bad English cuz it's my 5th language... and I hate it lol .
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen and i<3cats
Never seen a guy with downs being sad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss

final boss​

Anti-nihilism / whitepiller​

JoinedApr 10, 2026Posts387Reputation281
 
3 wishes left
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
IMG 2644
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: final boss

Similar threads

Aox Ofwar
Replies
19
Views
83
bibodude
B
horseman
Replies
4
Views
25
horseman
horseman
Surfsup
Replies
1
Views
22
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
skool
Replies
8
Views
56
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
kariert
Replies
17
Views
65
yalnizucube3535
yalnizucube3535

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top