I wish I was perceived as friendly

horseman

horseman

Fire
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Posts
18,705
Reputation
33,495
It’s like I have to constantly prove to people that im non-threatening. Sounds fun till it aint
 
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186 and MangoLover
It’s like I have to constantly prove to people that im non-threatening. Sounds fun till it aint
I'd look friendly and approachable if it wasn't for my shitty helath indicators I lowkey need to fix them
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
It’s like I have to constantly prove to people that im non-threatening. Sounds fun till it aint
yea because most people create an idea of you based on your appearance
 
You'd love having my face

Strangers genuinely ignore 20 other strangers on the bus to sit next to me when no other spaces

I don't even look particularly THAT approachable but my experiences feel like chad approachability
 
  • JFL
Reactions: horseman

Similar threads

Aox Ofwar
Replies
19
Views
83
bibodude
B
Surfsup
Replies
1
Views
22
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
kariert
Replies
17
Views
65
yalnizucube3535
yalnizucube3535
final boss
Replies
7
Views
43
torres4no1
torres4no1
ICXCLuvr
Replies
15
Views
61
Joeseminate
Joeseminate

Users who are viewing this thread

  • MangoLover
Back
Top