I wish i was born in 1896.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
So i could live a normal natural life and then become a soldier and fight for my Homeland.

Modern times and social media destroyed this aspect of life. being a patriot these days is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 4310
You wouldnt have been able to join the army, you crippled autistic turbomanlet subhuman roach
97BD8812 BB6D 40D0 A90B D722163FA08C

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, ChoSeungHui, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Drugs, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
That's for the British army.

Besides everybody was shorter back then.
Who the fuck mentioned 3ft you retard? 5'2" is 1.58cm and midget battalions were for people under 5'3". Kill yourself
4C44DE35 DDF3 47B7 A6D4 1DB130ECEC4A

You're unironically zero IQ

CC69771E 7F61 4974 B8AE E98C54EEACA7

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 3328
Reminder that Germany lost both world wars and now they're passive cucks who's population is being replaced by Ethnics.

Now that's quite funny. From a Mogger nation to a Cuck nation.
It's because of the subhuman allies

They legit fought WW1 against Great Britain, France, Russia, Italy, and the United States. With the subhuman help of Austria-Hungary.

German Empire had the best and most disciplined military by far. All of these nations together were just too much. Germany would absolutely destroy all of them in a 1v1

It's because of the subhuman allies

They legit fought WW1 against Great Britain, France, Russia, Italy, and the United States. With the subhuman help of Austria-Hungary.

German Empire had the best and most disciplined military by far. All of these nations were just too much. Germany would absolutely destroy all of them in a 1v1

I agree,but one correction.

They didn't fight against Italy directly like with Russia or France. Austria fought Against Italy for the most part.(over 2 Million Austrian troops fought on The Italian front)

Credit where credit's due.

5 German Divisions vs 61 Austrian divisions.

You tell me who did more.
yeah I mean they still fought but whatever

even if we don't count Italy we have:
Great Britain, France, Russia, United States

yeah back in the good old days where you'd either get stabbed by some ungo bungo tribesman because your country collectively decided it wants more spices or died of flu

yeah back in the good old days where you'd either get stabbed by some ungo bungo tribesman because your country collectively decided it wants more spices or died of flu

None of those problems could happen in my country so i'm fine.

But tbh better that than the modern world. fuck it.

None of those problems could happen in my country so i'm fine.

But tbh better that than the modern world. fuck it.
oh yeah? what country if you don't mind me asking

oh yeah? what country if you don't mind me asking

Georgia. but back then it was part of the Russian Empire.

Some much shit went down over there during that time, it would be fucking crazy.

Georgia. but back then it was part of the Russian Empire.

Some much shit went down over there during that time, it would be fucking crazy.
oh shit, yeah, got the revolution and the ussr and all that

I wish I was born in the future when bone remodelling is a thing

This tbh modern life sucks from a psychological aspect if you're incel in 2020.

Incel's and Chad's lives were more similar and psysically miserable around 1900 so you didn't compare your life with Chad like you do in 2020 with social media and a society that values looks too much.

Not to mention that you would be occupied 24/7 and you wouldn't rot away in a nursery home because you would die at the ripe age of 37.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
This tbh modern life sucks from a psychological aspect if you're incel in 2020.

Incel's and Chad's lives were more similar and psysically miserable around 1900 so you didn't compare your life with Chad like you do in 2020 with social media and a society that values looks too much.

Not to mention that you would be occupied 24/7 and you wouldn't rot away in a nursery home because you would die at the ripe age of 37.

Exactly, life was not only much more physical but it was more meaningful.(as you've mentioned no social media)

As one wise man once said:Ignorance is a bliss.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 4310
Exactly, life was not only much more physical but it was more meaningful.(as you've mentioned no social media)

As one wise man once said:Ignorance is a bliss.
you could cope with religion and find some meaning. Religion kept people from losing hope and away fron degeneracy. Charles Darwin was just some lunatic.

you could live your whole life without knowing what life was like outside your village so your perspective was so small, barely any jealousy and comparing your life to some instagram model who's living the dream while you rot.

• +1
And u could marry a 8 year old

• Hmm...
tbh i liked older times more. things had more finese. nowdays everything looks fake and cheap. materials dont have the same quality

• +1
tbh i liked older times more. things had more finese. nowdays everything looks fake and cheap. materials dont have the same quality

I feel the same way.

It's social media for the most part i don't like, i wouldn't mind living in early 70's tbh.

I feel the same way.

It's social media for the most part i don't like, i wouldn't mind living in early 70's tbh.

too much industrialization nowdays. they have patentized literally everything. nothing is inoovative or creative anymoe