I wish i was gay so bad

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Imagine being gay you don't have to deal with women saying you have to be 6,5 you can just be happy in life. If your gymcelled gay men see you as gandy it's actually crazy.I wish I liked men but sadly I'm attracted to women who would still call me too short if I grow 3 inches. Its over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, noodlelover, LooksThinker and 2 others
Go ahead faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, 📎♿️⚙️, shizuku11111 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Ofc being bi mogs as you get both people with realistic standards and women

go and be a twink and hop on Grindr and throw it back for homo Tyrone faggot

or just tranny maxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, LooksThinker and heightmaxxing
Just fuck fems or tranny's then
It's not easy you can't just be attracted to men its not a decision you can make if it was I wouldn't be on here

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and heightmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
go and be a twink and hop on Grindr and throw it back for homo Tyrone faggot

or just tranny max
Wouldn't enjoy it tho I'm only attracted to women sadly. I've had multiple gay guys approach me never a girl I would be loved if I was gay but instead I'm lonely

People will insult you for saying you want to be gay but I understand why you're saying this

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Imagine being gay you don't have to deal with women saying you have to be 6,5 you can just be happy in life. If your gymcelled gay men see you as gandy it's actually crazy.I wish I liked men but sadly I'm attracted to women who would still call me too short if I grow 3 inches. Its over
:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
you would die of aids

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and heightmaxxing
Blast high test with high tren thn and u will wna fuck femboys. I started wanting to fuck fat girls when i was using it as i upped my dose my taste just got worse and worse. Thank god im not using those doses anymore.

I'm 6'4. No woman has ever told me I need to be 6'5.

They have instead given me another list of near impossible and impossible requirements, and rejected me based on those.

Kinda changed my mind about this tbh

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
just suck dick bro
just go gay go faggot
go pussy

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and 📎♿️⚙️
Being an incel infinitely mogs being a faggot. It is not possible for human beings or any other animal for that matter to be truly homosexual. So deep down you will always hate yourself and still desire pussy. And not to mention all the STD's and anal/bowel problems common in faggots.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and heightmaxxing