i can afford aromasin
i can afford cheap hgh from qsc
height is controlled by many factors
im fucked

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
how old are you?

Boo hoo

How about working on your personality and go to the gym huh? Looks do not matter neither does height.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jué, Costcosuperstore, Adamsmith12345 and 7 others
the only thing i think will work is aromasin since good quality hgh is expensive as fuck and i dont want to waste money for 1-2 cm of growth on hgh
how old are you?

What age are you?

the only thing i think will work is aromasin since good quality hgh is expensive as fuck and i dont want to waste money for 1-2 cm of growth on hgh

i was 5'7 at that age and now i am 17 and am 5'11 and still growing. how tall are your parents?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
ill just order aromasin soon
will do blood tests and will start with 6.25 mg eod
fucking useless anyway

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
man why the fuck do i even have to worry about height couldnt i just be average height and do fuck all and live my life and also get a gf like ever other teenager

Aromasin and hgh wouldn't help you much at that age unless you're a late bloomer
dad was a late bloomer and i look 14
and dad was a fat ass all his life
my wrists plates are probably closed but doesnt matter since knee plates are open i think they have to be cuz it keep hurting randomly
but now its 4 am and i cant sleep and this site is making me want to kill myself even more
being fucked by 5'4 wasnt enough, i needed to find this forum aswell
also this forum didnt help me at all

can yall help me guide to what to do with my life in order to ascend
i will take oral minox
i will take aromasin
probably hgh which im very doubtful about
basic shit (good diet, self care all this common sense)
is this enough i dont fucking like this shithole

i will take oral minox
i will take aromasin
you should sleep bro. also don't forget that the environment plays in growth

have you grown in the last year? Your growth plates may be open but if your body has no real incentive to grow anymore it wont. theres a lot of people and users here who have shit igf1 levels and thats why they dont grow

this nigga for example grew 1 inch after not growing for a year and he had subhuman igf1 levels

he gad 252ng/ml
and according to most stuides like the one below, the AVERAGE levels of igf1 for a 16 year old is 625 ngl/ml
nigga isnt even on the lowest SD (334) and the highest sd is 916 jfl, and this is quite common for a lot of people.
You may have open plates but if your body dosent actually have much incentive to grow anymore you wont and the estrogen will slowly close your plates (if your e2 isnt high). Thats why hormones are not cope, but if you have 'normal' levels then its more genetic. Genes still play a role obviously,

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
this nigga for example grew 1 inch after not growing for a year and he had subhuman igf1 levels

he gad 252ng/ml
and according to most stuides like the one below, the AVERAGE levels of igf1 for a 16 year old is 625 ngl/ml
nigga isnt even on the lowest SD (334) and the highest sd is 916 jfl, and this is quite common for a lot of people.
You may have open plates but if your body dosent actually have much incentive to grow anymore you wont and the estrogen will slowly close your plates (if your e2 isnt high). Thats why hormones are not cope, but if you have 'normal' levels then its more genetic. Genes still play a role obviously,

tested 19pg ml e2
500 igf-1 back in march

have you grown in the last year? Your growth plates may be open but if your body has no real incentive to grow anymore it wont. theres a lot of people and users here who have shit igf1 levels and thats why they dont grow
since 13, i had moustache at 13

he gad 252ng/ml

Nigga why u osie and vista always got long ass replies for no reason like ur 100% correct but what this gotta do with him 😭 his plates r almost closed if not already closed and he doesnt know he js not growing

tested 19pg ml e2
500 igf-1 back in march
Those levels are quite decent. Igf1 reference range for adults are around 85 – 350 ng/ml so it probably means you are still at least in puberty. If you already have average/above average igf1 levels it's probably more genetic sided

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

I wish I was like six-foot-nine
So I can get with Leoshi

Those levels are quite decent. Igf1 reference range for adults are around 85 – 350 ng/ml so it probably means you are still at least in puberty. If you already have average/above average igf1 levels it's probably more genetic sided
Those tests were 5 months ago

Those tests were 5 months ago
Nigga 5 months ago isnt that long ago, your igf1 dosent drop that fast, he also has lower e2, he should actually check wrist plates

Nigga why u osie and vista always got long ass replies for no reason like ur 100% correct but what this gotta do with him 😭 his plates r almost closed if not already closed and he doesnt know he js not growing
Nigga whats wrong with providing info and explanation, simply stating how it is wont convince most people
5 months ago he had decent igf1 levels so his growth is more genetic sided

Nigga 5 months ago isnt that long ago, your igf1 dosent drop that fast, he also has lower e2, he should actually check wrist plates
Nigga what??????? LMAO WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT 5 months is not that long ago is crazy it is what maybe not for igf drop but for his plates???? 😭 100-400 is adult average, also his plates r prolly closed wouldnt matter since they dont correlate???? Also other gfs drop faster than just igf

Nigga whats wrong with providing info and explanation, simply stating how it is wont convince most people
😭 i guess i mean he dmd me i js told him i didnt explain why to him niggas expecting ppl to write essays when they wont understand half of what u say is retarded
Oh yuh that i agree with but he js not defficient if he took more he could grow more well if he took more a few years back

Also Idk why explain alot here tho js say “plates r prolly closed, xray them” would prolly be enough

I pray you get taller bro. I try not to think about it too much but damn the halo height gives you is insane

Nigga what??????? LMAO WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT 5 months is not that long ago is crazy it is what maybe not for igf drop but for his plates???? 😭 100-400 is adult average, also his plates r prolly closed wouldnt matter since they dont correlate???? Also other gfs drop faster than just igf
Why would his plates fuse in 5 months specially when he had 19 e2? At maximum his bone age would just advance 5 months, theres a couple of users here who have pmed me who have an earlier bone age than their chronological age. We can be as accurate as we can but only taking action and checking your plates actually tell you something

Also Idk why explain alot here tho js say “plates r prolly closed, xray them” would prolly be enough
well apperantly you already told him that in dms but he's still talking about it? Why do you think that is? He probably wants more info, thats why he is asking for advice here.
i will take oral minox
i will take aromasin

Why would his plates fuse in 5 months specially when he had 19 e2?
Nah they could
At maximum his bone age would just advance 5 months, theres a couple of users here who have pmed me who have an earlier bone age than their chronological age. We can be as accurate as we can but only taking action and checking your plates actually tell you something

well apperantly you already told him that in dms but he's still talking about it? Why do you think that is? He probably wants more info, thats why he is asking for advice here.
Posted this before he asked me idk if he wanted more info he couldve asked

they wont understand half of what u say is retarded
Im just talking about growth incentive and igf1 levels. OP literally took igf1 blood test why wouldnt he understand what im talking about nigguh 😭 💀 🐈

Im just talking about growth incentive and igf1 levels. OP literally took igf1 blood test why wouldnt he understand what im talking about nigguh 😭 💀 🐈
Nigga i meant in general on helping niggas 😭 ima touch u if u dont calm down

• Love it
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Posted this before he asked me idk if he wanted more info he couldve asked
Nigga why would he take advice from some 🐈 🐱 lookin mf, go eat some catslop

Who listens to donkeys 🫏 DONKEYK
Nigga you just write excerpts about some compounds which is nice, but most of them are impossible to get. How about you actually start synthesizing them and actually help @Youㅤ and his anti aging ramblings, give us some of those compunds nigga 💀

Nigga you just write excerpts about some compounds which is nice, but most of them are impossible to get.
NUH UH 2/10 are impossible get 😡
How about you actually start synthesizing them and actually help @Youㅤ and his anti aging ramblings, give us some of those compunds nigga 💀
LMAAAOOO ima start an org pharmacy and sell everyone here potions WAIT HOWD U EVEN @ HIM WHATTTT

• Love it
5'4
i can afford aromasin
i can afford cheap hgh from qsc
height is controlled by many factors
im fucked
Tbh face is law so just work on your face to compensate

LMAAAOOO ima start an org pharmacy and sell everyone here potions WAIT HOWD U EVEN @ HIM WHATTTT
literally every time I need to go to you's profile from a post or something and copy his user from there and only then it works jfl.
Please give me and some select users discounts when buying from your pharmacy cat 🐱 nigga

Blackops2cel was tall and shit but hes not got asmuch appeal as someone like damian kater or other short moggers, face is just a multiplier for your height . Height is law is propaganda by white tiktok girls who can get only mtns where height matters, not saying height dont matter but face is law

Last edited:
  • +1