Ascended with roids & ltr
I wouldnt register any woman above 2 body count as human tbh

I wouldn't even be nice to any bitch with more than 1

Virgin gf or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 3328, Vitruvian and 3 others
it is what it is ngl

they pretty much all lie though. Or at least the vast majority do, so don’t let yourself get attatched because chances are she has had her pair bonding abilities destroyed anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 5061, RAITEIII and 1 other person
lol honey why do you care about such things?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Over, RAITEIII and 2 others

I wish there was a way to shutdown my heart and brain instantly without pain and without turning my body into a mess

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over and RAITEIII
If it showed up on a girls forehead most would never leave the house again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 685, Chadelite and 3 others
I wish there was a way to shutdown my heart and brain instantly without pain and without turning my body into a mess
Make a thread with more details. Nvm focus on ascension. That can save u from rope

Virgin gf or death
THIS WOULD BE HELLA FUNNY.

• +1
Reactions: Over
it is what it is ngl

they pretty much all lie though. Or at least the vast majority do, so don’t let yourself get attatched because chances are she has had her pair bonding abilities destroyed anyway
At what moment do you ask a girl these things?

Second date or what? When?

ideally you should never ask because she will just listen to other feminist narratives and paint you as some misogynist.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Virgin gf or death
Why care. You are virgin bro take what you get😂

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hebbewem and Over
ideally you should never ask because she will just listen to other feminist narratives and paint you as some misogynist.
i would ask upfront

then multiply that number by 10

I dont think I'd be willing to LTR without asking how many BFs she had at very least. Even if she was 9/10 but 5+ partners I wouldn't do it

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I dont think I'd be willing to LTR without asking how many BFs she had at very least. Even if she was 9/10 but 5+ partners I wouldn't do it
relationships are a scam

how will a woman ever stay loyal or be with you forever when she can order up giga chad from tinder.

I'm not getting anything. Not even IOIs or compliments from girls in my class
Your name hits the nail bro. In curious on how u look ngl

• So Sad
Your name hits the nail bro. In curious on how u look ngl
5'10 facially PSL3 or PSL2 in pictures/changing room mirror. I posted my picture here when I was 8 years old look it up.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
5'10 facially PSL3 or PSL2 in pictures/changing room mirror. I posted my picture here when I was 8 years old look it up.
Lol bro u looked average and u r white jfl

• +1

Lol you should be careful with that question and even more with how your views would interfere that conversation with the foid lol.

None's gonna say the truth. At most maybe some indirect question that doesn't have to do much with herself and seeing her behaviour could give an overall better idea.

And these perceptions are not always accurate. I've been told I'm promiscuous, a player, and many other things, which is far from reality.

• +1
Lol bro u looked average and u r white jfl
Average is ugly. Now I look worse since I hit puberty because of acne scars. I'm in Poland everyone is white here.

Inside changing room mirror I am PSL2 or hairstylist.
Lol you should be careful with that question and even more with how your views would interfere that conversation with the foid lol.

None's gonna say the truth. At most maybe some indirect question that doesn't have to do much with herself and seeing her behaviour could give an overall better idea.

And these perceptions are not always accurate. I've been told I'm promiscuous, a player, and many other things, which is far from reality.
Not more than 3 sex partners otherwise its cuck relationship and she is a whore. But whatever not like ik gonna date anybody any time soon before 2021

Dude you are 23 and have not experienced literally anything why do you care about that? at your point I would fuck a landwhale

• So Sad
its very easy to tell

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Fuark that would be ideal

Average is ugly. Now I look worse since I hit puberty because of acne scars. I'm in Poland everyone is white here.

Inside changing room mirror I am PSL2 or hairstylist.

Not more than 3 sex partners otherwise its cuck relationship and she is a whore. But whatever not like ik gonna date anybody any time soon before 2021
Bro it's unrealistic. Everyone who looks good AND has a normal life/mental health will have had way more sex partners.

There's no reason for anyone not to do it. It's not like anyone's gonna find out what they do easily.

Reminder that vaginas ARE NOT self cleaning

If it showed up on a girls forehead most would never leave the house again
latest

Reminded me of this Misfits episode

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
it is what it is ngl

Exactly, pair bonding 404 and on top of that after having x dudes, she will be very experienced in telling a guy what he needs to hear in order to get attached to her or fall in love, so that she can take all sorts of advantages of the dude. She will have Master degree in manipulation.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If you talk to a femoid over the age of 12 and below the age of 90 you should just assume she got spitroasted before leaving her house that day.

It should be the same for dick size. Would be dope mogging

Exactly, pair bonding 404 and on top of that after having x dudes, she will be very experienced in telling a guy what he needs to hear in order to get attached to her or fall in love, so that she can take all sorts of advantages of the dude. She will have Master degree in manipulation.
and the sad thing is, girls think 3-5 is a low N count in their teenage years, but the difference between their ability to pair bond from 0 bodies to 5 is huge tbh.

Dude you are 23 and have not experienced literally anything why do you care about that? at your point I would fuck a landwhale
Eh yea well no girl has ever been interested in me.

But it's better to be a virgin than fuck a landwhale or be in cuck LTR tbh

A friend of mine told me she was a virgin i told her i don't believe it, she doubled down and i quadrupled down she finally caved in and said she has been with guyS with an S , but she said they did not fully penetrate so she considers herself a virgin JFL

I would say that most girls have their pair bonding abilities destroyed by the time they're 18